Can Link hit $1,000, I mean if its doing partnerships with so many major organizations, it's only a matter of time...

Can Link hit $1,000, I mean if its doing partnerships with so many major organizations, it's only a matter of time, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@nlnews/chainlink-the-next-eth
youtube.com/watch?v=SqNhZ5RfbRg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

$10 is viable
$70 will be the frenzy top

$200+ in 2020+

how high can bitcoin go?

ChainLink being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

You're just copying what AssBlaster projected earlier

Do you fucking stinky linkies fucking get it? You're not gonna make it with your fucking erc20 shit token. You need to invest in other opportunities. Seriously just market sell all your chainlinks, ASAP. Sergey is already backpacking throughout Southeast Asia as we fucking speak telling people he's retired. It's over. Sergey's salty surprise is gonna be the exit scam announcement. Datadash was right, SWIFT cancelled the partnership because Sergey's a fucking russian scammer. It's a pity too, the project had so much promise but that's because it was never real in the first place. Steve isn't even a real fucking person. Rory said he's never actually heard Steve's voice in the Slack. The building their website says they're at is a run down hole in the wall indonesian restaurant. The house of cards is falling and Sergey knows people are starting to smell his exit scam. That's why he's vanished from all social media and forms of communication. He's in hiding backpacking asia filling his money belly until this all blows over.

It's fucking ogre guys just fucking sell those heavy ass bags.

>Bitcoin being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.
>
>Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

>ChainLink being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.
Idiot. The white paper says each LINK should cost about as much as a cup of coffee.

Coffee actually increases with inflation so its a relatively good peg to purchasing power.

STRAP IN LINK MARINES, WERE GONNA GET A 3x IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS

Fuck, $70 is not enough for me to get mega millions. I need at least 400-500
What should I do, should I bail?

no, but i will sell it over $10 thats for sure

>x70 gains
>not enough

Holy shit you must be super poor.

This was one of my favourite pastas.

It absolutely can.
Smart contracts will be huge beyond anything we can currently even imagine.
The raw potential of CL is unfathomable at this point.

If ChainLink becomes the industry standard, yes. If not, it will still be $100 or more long term.

The Link token is divisible to 18 decimals, bucko.
Link could be a billion dollars per token, and you could still pay someone a USD cent worth of Link.

>$1,000
that's being too conservative tbqh

>The white paper says each LINK should cost about as much as a cup of coffee.
Haha what?

The peer-to-peer potential of CL is many times bigger than the industry potential.

It's an 18 decimal coin. Do you not understand cryptocurrencies?

Shit, didn't even consider that. Good thing I've got bookoo bags of LINK.

$1000 easily, OP.

This will not go to $1000 because that would make everyone on Veeky Forums a millionaire or billionaire

>Shit, didn't even consider that.
Financial industry adoption would be nice and quick; but peer-to-peer adoption would make large parts of the financial industry obsolete.

this. I myself am a LINK holder and I don't see it going past $200

you fukin newfag that's fud pasta

lurk moar

If this write-up is true then growth up to 100$ can be expected up to 2019.
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/

how do people calculate these things?

like show your work, brocoins. walk me through how you arrive at these numbers.

Not how it works.
How many will keep holding what they have when Link hits $10, $50, $100?
The average buy-in price will continue to rise, and few of today's holders will still own significant Link three-four years from now.
Same thing happened with BTC and ETH and similar successful coins.

$118 makes me a millionaire.

Jajajaja look at this fag... just hold son ...

ezpz

magic number = lambo/bag size

Never sell all of your position. Take profits, and keep some in.

$16 here.

$90 before April.

it's always a number like 100, 50, 1000 for all the coins. and everyone always seems so sure.

but nobody shows their work. DO SOME MATH IN MS PAINT SOMEONE.

That's because there was no precedent. I'm ashamed to admit i was one of those people with eth (as well as a substantial dgb position god rest my soul), but now I have the knowledge and money to not be a pussy and sell to early. The price is gonna fucking skyrocket for this reason. Everyone is holding out for the next eth.

62.5k LINK? Nice bro.

and this doesn't apply just to link but every token that begins small but begins to break out in a major way.

Is this copypasta? I saw the exact same comment posted about BAT

Yep. Have never been this comfy.

sir you dont need numbers or math

just belive to 1000$ and it happen sir

now stop fuding

I am too dumb to understand this. If I take profits, that means I'm selling some coins. Eventually the more profits I take, the less coins I have. Eventually I'll get to zero. Doesn't it make more sense to just full cash out at some point?

Where did all the Normans come from that fall for the same bait in every fucking coin thread.

I had 10k Link. I just sold half my Coss to buy another 10k Link. Now the $50-$70 projection works just fine for me, although I'd prefer that Request moons first so I can sell half of it to buy more Link.

Here you go faggot

I thought Chainlink was a dumb trend, but then I got mine. I felt the gains, I felt it on my finger, I felt the rush of a good gain. It changed me. I got my Chainlink ironically, but I was wrong. Its amazing, I'm smarter, more productive, more focused at work, a simple task is now much better. Outsiders dont get it, they dont get us. I'm not saying were better but were more open minded and probably smarter. I love this community, and I love this way of life.

Only have 8.5k, but i'm ok with this at 22 years old.

As soon as the Mainnet releases the Chainlink price will be tied to the price of one BigMac. This coin is just a Scam invented by Sergey to make it easier for him how many BigMacs he can eat per day before running out of money.

meme magic unbelievers should be rounded up and culled to be honest

>1 billion tokens
>1/3rd at least used for speculation/investment/trading
>2/3rds used in the network
>network of thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of nodes at full mainstream adoption
>that means maybe a couple thousand Link per node on average
>tokens used for three things in the network: node staking, contract staking, node payment
>free marketplace of nodes means stiff competition across different node levels

Not hard to understand.

>tfw this happened me really
Link gave me hope

what the fuck is this bullshit

You definitely sold before ETH hit $1k, even though you had known for years that BTC could hit $1k.
Don't kid yourself. This time will not be any different.

that doesn't mean anything. that just means link is a token.

if you can't explain something simply then you likely don't understand.

>chainstink

What?

I thought Chainlink was a dumb trend, but then I got mine. I felt the gains, I felt it on my blockfolio, I felt the rush of a good gain. It changed me. I got my Chainlink ironically, but I was wrong. Its amazing, I'm smarter, more productive, more focused at work, a simple task is now much better. Outsiders dont get it, they dont get us. I'm not saying were better but were more open minded and probably smarter. I love this community, and I love this way of life.

A formula used to predict price. It gets the price prediction within 5%, about 87% of the time. For ever year past 5 years added to the prediction, the accuracy decreases by about 6%

I don't remember paying a four figure price for a cup of coffee my dude

50K LINK here. Already telling myself to not sell once we hit $20 which gets me a million. I believe this is a $100 coin once it gets discovered and the main net goes live. The collective consciousness here seems to agree on $100 in a year and I don't want to sell myself short. And I'll never sell all my links.

1,000,000,000 tokens
333,000,000 trading
666,000,000 network

now show me where $10, $100 or $1000 per LINK comes from.

Holy shit. Actually big if true.

Potentially hundreds of thousands of nodes running at full mainstream adoption, meaning possibly 1k or a few k tokens per node on average, with all nodes competing against each other to outdo the next in node and contract staking.

And let's not forget about what will happen once normies get wind of the token that is fuelling the smart contract revolution they've been hearing about.

Will LINK drop any further. I could of bought in November, but didn't? I just don't want anymore regrets

yeah this is huge and noone is paying any attention lol

stfu pasta

Same page, user, also a 50k stinky linky. Going to be hard to not sell at $20, but I'm mentally preparing myself.

youre retarded no white paper would ever say their token would be worth a cup of coffee

Too late for you lad. Do yourself a favor and js kys. You missed the biggest meme of the last 3 months

Someone called?

What is the best exchange that is actually taking new users?

still doesn't mean anything. if you can't do it with simple mathematics than you're just spitting koolaid. just admit that you THINK and HOPE it'll go up just because it'll be in high demand.

if this thing is divisible to 18 decimal places then nobody actually using them for their intended purpose needs a shitload of them.

>still doesn't mean anything
Your mom doesn't mean anything.

>if this thing is divisible to 18 decimal places then nobody actually using them for their intended purpose needs a shitload of them.
That depends ENTIRELY on the price.

there are an equal amount of dogecoin out right now

this is the high point

And you're using figures for LINK in the equation pictured?

No, this was another token i ran yesterday.

Fuck guys i accidentally locked in my link at 15 cents on my ledger!! I didn't realize it until now. You will go to lamboland without me, my road ends here...

WTF is this meme of "locking in"?? I sent 850 Links to my ledger when the price was around $1.25. What does this mean in my case?

Do you mind running it for LINK? :)

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@nlnews/chainlink-the-next-eth Some insider posted this on plebbit, share the fuck out of this.

Would like to thank all the fud fags for the cheap bags, thank you based shill

There are a lot of different variables to increase the accuracy, so it takes awhile to run another. I did do one for LINK yesterday though and I ran it for a 6 month prediction. Came out to about $27, so if it's accurate the price should be $25-29. But only 87% chance to be accurate, so it could be wrong.

fuck bro i hope you disabled auto-locking?? otherwise your links might be locked at 1.25 which would not be good if this moons

you can still disable it, hurry before it moons

brrrRRRRAAAAP

Just a meme bro.

Delicious.

Dude you only want to lock tokens that are going to fall in price. If you have the tokens locked at $1.25 when LINK moons to $10, you're going to miss out on those gains.

>Eventually I'll get to zero.
Not if you always cash out a % of your current stack.

What version is the firmware on your ledger?

You might be able to unlock the price but honestly you may be screwed...sorry user :-(

millionaire in 2018 status: 87% likely

>steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@nlnews/chainlink-the-next-eth
I'm sold. Buying 100k right now.

You have 2 options:

A) Come up with a plan to exit when you have reached a designated target. For example: Pull out 50% at $25, 30% at $30, and 20% at $100.

B) Continually take a percentage of profits out. If you always take 50% out, you will never reach 0. Once you believe there is no room for gains, take the full amount out.

I can see both sides though. I locked in at $5,000 and there was a major dip. It's an auto feature because it protects the holder.

>Datadash was right

youtube.com/watch?v=SqNhZ5RfbRg&feature=youtu.be

???

Did he change his mind since then? I can't find anything on it.

>iota
this guy is such a fucking retard

dont forget that he literally said forks should be illegal

$8-10 max eoy

I'm honestly just curious if he said anything about LINK since then.

Link going over $1000 defeats the purpose of the coin

Shills are 'major organizations' now? Interesting. Figured there was niche for that. How much do you get paid to make these garbage posts?

It's fucking triggering me that the second article on the reddit post doesn't have a date anywhere on it.