KUCOIN CHAIN THREAD

KUCOIN CHAIN THREAD

7Ng6Rx
join my REFERRAL POOL, currently 44 people.
PASSIVE income over time. 50% of trading fees redistributed right now; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays

7Ng6Rx

semi whale here (3m) use my ref code and let me and the referral pool help u

1tedK

Sending 0.5 btc to anyone who uses mine

seems totally legit 100% true

Make more money with my referral.
1f3Hy

bump

1K57v

take my energy

7eJgH5

Use this and good fortune will come to you!

7e37H7

1ssdM

23urf

Mine is pretty cool looking compared to others so use mine please. It would be nice to have at least 1 referral.

I’ll use yours right now if you’re serious about that .5 BTC

24gMb

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you yfou 1 XRB! Only for the next 4 signups!! Running out of XRB

1csQQ

PASSIVE income over time. 50% is given to holders of KCS and 40% goes to people who recruit new users; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays.

1csQQ

semi whale here (3m, 100+ REFs) use my ref code and let me help u, we're gonna make it anons

yes user he's going to send you $7000 in btc to use his referral link

28Ne1

24f1c

Better signin up now user. Maybe they gonna close their registrations some day too like binance atm

226c6

1ctcJ

2KJwR

Use this and for positive outcomes in your life.
Relax, breathe deep and picture your gains growing.
Growing.
Growing.

1uy51 be my first referral . Thanks everyone

As far as I've seen, the only person benefiting from referrals is the person who referred another person.

The person who uses the referral code gets no benefit. Someone want to prove me wrong?

21d3KQR

You are 100% correct.

7f4w33

Nope nothing there to prove you wrong.
There is also no way to find out who signed up with your code so noone will send you something.

The one who wants to sign up can decide if 20% of his trading fee will go to KuCoin or to the one who referred him and thats it.

So continue to use codes when signing up but don't listen to anybode who promises you something.

So here is my code 1HgQ7 if you want to help a poor fag.