You have 15 seconds to explain why you didn't invest in DOGE

You have 15 seconds to explain why you didn't invest in DOGE.
GO!

But I did buy doge user....

Fucking memecoin

>one of the most stable alt coins on the market
Ftfy

I've accumulated a good chunk of DOGE. I mined it early on as just a meme, but then found it likes to moon briefly a couple of times a year. I set up price change notifications and a couple of times a year I sell DOGE, wait a week, and rebuy my stack. This recent moon I traded out for 17 ETH lol. Going to wait for it to drop back to median. DOGE is essentially a bi-annual faucet.

doge is literally about to hit $1 and there are cucks on here that don't have any

>$1 doge
You're fucking high from all the meme fumes, user.

This recent rise isn't their normal pnd. It would have dropped but it's hovering around 90 sats

50c eoy or next year at best

>coin with no white paper reaching $1

>17 ETH
Nice. I'm holding around 100 ETH worth since mining
It's gonna be a comfy year

Yeah, its not normal PnD, its PnD with 3rd worlders everywhere. You know how many Nigerians now hold DOGE? Its one of the few cryptos they can enter into because of the price point and 99% of them are too stupid to know its just a meme.

They'll get dumped on in time. Don't expect doge to maintain $0.01 for too long.

>thinks coins value is due to white paper
Kek

Most popular reddit community for a crypto coin.
Mate the whales can sell but there's gonna be so many people to buy it won't affect price

This
Also, reddit is planning a huge marketing campaign this February because it's the year of the doge. Expect normies to flock to it. I expect 0.025 or 0.03 by ends of feb if this does happen.

It’s just an ltc fork

I'm waiting for it to drop, and then i will go all in

I expect the whales to empty your bags if you try to hodl for 0.03

this. doge could 100x a lot easier than people think. its the REAL btc.

What do you mean faggot? Yeah the whales can buy my bags

>could
You mean will