I just found a coin that will go 10,000x

This coin will go 10,000x in BTC value. I'm literally shaking right now.

>$5,000 market cap (kek)
>Active development, active twitter.
>Nobody knows about it
>ERC20 token
>Just added 12 developers to the team.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ManutaxCoin
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/#markets
twitter.com/dimecoin_?lang=en
magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

kys

Thanks, just bought 100k

Clickbait?

DYOR

>$5,000 market cap
Scam coin

No one asked what it was.

I'll take 10

Attention seeking boy?

This is literally the pajeet stereotype thread, are you poor fucks even trying anymore?

>I did this in October, it's the best feeling

DONT DOUBT YOURSELF OP I bought at 100k market cap and sold at 5m it then went to 25m

scam coins dont update githubs.

t. faggot

F

A

G

G

O

T

lol. wt shitcoin is this?

ouch. what coin?

*cough*trx*cough*.

I hope you lose all your money you idiot.

its a 1 sat coin, any ideas?

Come on dude, either share with your fellow Veeky Forumsraelis or fuck off.

Common Annon we all wanna make it dont be that kind of person

Thx just bought 100k

B3 maybe?

its $MUX

I went all in. Hopefully I don't get scammed again like the last time I went all in.

MANUTAX to the moon!

>t. pajeets

eat shit

>active twitter

nothing has been posted since december 22. fucking idiot pajeet

Delete this until Friday when I get paid please. I doubt it will be used in the future but it most likely will have a good pump at some point

>ERC20 token

they posted 18 hours ago you fucking poor pajeet poo in the loo

Either bazingacoin or egas or ethereum gold or bitcoin red or any of those unibanker scams

how do i delete? fck these fags

dude i already said its MANUTAX. and yes it does have a $5,000 market cap

OP is the same as that faggot right here
Also see

Where? the last twitter was dec 29 and the english is less than 2nd rate pajeet

I quote:
"Set up you account on myetherwallet wallet"

twitter.com/ManutaxCoin

nope thats not me

when will it 10,000x OP? and why? they don't have a whitepaper yet

whitepaper is being worked on. join telegram.

Fuck this fag. I am going to go ahead and shill this and hopefully make the cunts who came to this thread some money..

DIMEcoin - coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/#markets

Their lead dev just said that they are remaking the website, and posting their 2018 roadmap.

Source: twitter.com/dimecoin_?lang=en

"So dear user, why does it matter?"

Well you ape this shit is barely worth 2 sats, and there's an abundance to be bought on Coinexchange/livecoin

You make your choice! I've poured a fair bit and looking forward to some easy x10/x20 gains

fuck you, thats shitcoin. i rather buy a shitcoin w a 5k market cap than ur bloated shitcoin. pajeet.

how the fuck you even buy this shit. ill dump 1k into it right now if i can find an exchange that doesnt suck dick

coinexchange seems to be the only way right now.

where do you even see volume being sold on this shit site

MGXL has a $3,000,000 market cap
>10,000,000 supply
>easiest 20x of all time
magnalis.network

also is there some CMC shit? how do you know MC?

just realized this coin hit over 300 sats in november :D

not on CMC. criculating supply is 16.7 million. Addition to CMC will pump this.

Well can't find any news about this shit. More of a gamble than an ICO. No dev team or info on product besides the shittiest looking roadmap I've ever seen. I'll take my $1k elsewhere

Whatever you say cuck. I am not going to longterm hold that mug. Put 1 and 1 together and stop being a braindead ape..

They are releasing roadmap in under 4h and that coin has some kind of following. You know what that means - don't be retarded.

And hey, I am just trying to help. I have my own money invested..

its is obviously a gamble or 10,000x returns would be impossible. Their reddit account is active with posts 2 days ago.

gambles still have varying risks and basically any ico has better ROI chances than this shit. you the dev or some shit?

why are there no buy orders whatsoever on CE?

Oke I'm just gonna send some money to coinexchange and buy a few bucks worth of every coin mentioned in this thread

nope, not the dev discovered this today. It just seems weird that they tweet but it has a $5,000 market cap. There are coins that are completely dead, or known scams with multi million dollar caps.

no bid.

>update a website
>posting a roadmap
Why do people always pretend that these mundane acts are some big event? That's nothing. A fucking website update. A "where do you see yourself in five years and what are your milestones" questionnaire.
Not that it really matters in this market.

because no one wants it

why?

its literally the biggest shitcoin to date

Turtle coin.

Day of the flush is coming, Pajeet.

Im sorry to burst your bubble but thats not 16.7 million, because there is a sell order at 1 sat thats waaay more than that. Its probably 16,7 trill

FUCKKKKK. these pajeets lied!!!!

Hmm
Total: 3382205635.6316566 MUX on coinexchange sell order book.
With 1 sat value thats like 0.5 mill. I guess still low but much higher then 5000$.

how the hell did this hit 320 sats?

Coin price is over a penny, when will people learn from the Electra model?!!

I looked at the telegram and it appears that some new devs took over the project. The original project turned out to be an exit scam.

There will be a conversion to the new token through a smart contract. Not sure if this new team is legit or just a continuation of the scam.

these threads are getting old
KYS my man

I've found a coin that has 2M market cap and low coin supply. I believe it will 100,000x.