Capital gains tax

So you're telling me if I found 10k USD lying on the ground, I have to pay taxes on it???

How is this fair?

Thats burgerland logic, we laugh at this in Europe.

Its not, that's why we're in crypto. Never forget, check'd

muh freedom

>have to

You don't have to do anything.

Yeah but if you lose 10k and can prove it, you get to write off 2k. Totally fair.

>Eurocuck who pays 70 percent taxes that go to Mohammed and his 15 wives has a SOY ID, like pottery

Nice ID soyboy

>Video myself flushing 10k down the drain
>Have pipes oriented so that I can easily get my money back in the backyard
>Make 2k
>Repeat process
>?????
>Profit

Checkmate uncle sam

brb doing this till retirement.

But seriously, why wouldn't this work?

In my country, purposefully destroying currency is a crime.

It's not destroyed, simply lost

>s0y

It's just going to float around in shit for eternity?

Taking all the risk and being taxed. I just don't understand, fuck at this rate I will not cash out and continue my wagecuck

what's this op pic supposed to be?? a mew?

American's have no room to trash talk other countries social programs. American's have social programs, but they're all implemented like shit because the country is run by idiots like Trump & Obama. Stupid American's thinking they're ever gonna make it.

Lets not pretend any government is worth a fuck. If governments and banks actually worked in our interest we wouldn't be in crypto. See

>Find 10k dollars just lying on ground
Imma claim bullshit on that

Otherwise, it'd be an avenue for tax dodging, which is what led you to this query in the first place.

>Idiots like Trump

Regardless of what the media says, this country has pulled a 180 faster than any other time in it's history.

This country was heading for the shitter.

Now? Now we have a booming economy. More jobs. Less immigrants. More secure borders. A beefed up military budget. And the media wants everyone to think Trump has an approval rating of only 30%.

That's fucking bullshit.

I live in California, the most Orwellian Globalist state in all the US, and even liberals here who were against Trump at first, can't help but recognize the fact that the nation is doing much better than when under Obama.

Fake news has brainwashed a vast majority of the world, not just Americans.