DeepBrain (DBC)

Why is this shitcoin so fucked up right now?
>Muh huobi competition
We all know that's bullshit, when the fuck will it recover?

Up 3x from a week ago. Recover wut?? Your dumb ass purchase at ATH?

Deep Brain being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the coin. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

If you're in it for the short term, then it probably won't recover for you.

Else, wait until at least Q2, the road map has some things in store for it

You bought a literal memecoin.

They took "muh blockchain" mixed in some "muh AI" and packaged it as a nice little "coin". They hired some pajeets to throw together a laggy ass website and made a flashy 2 minute demo.

DBC is vaporware trash. It will never amount to anything other than a PnD scam memecoin.

And your sorry ass actually, unironically bought it.

AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

#BrainGang

Why do you love so much this shitcoin that you can't even accept it is fucked up?

I agree i fell for the meme

Nice BAT copypasta you dumb fucking nigger

He should have changed $1 to 0.40

is this upward trend going to continue?

When i saw that cheap bootleg Mickey Mouse toy being presented by the chinese scammers on twitter as something amazing i knew we'd all been tricked. It's over.

delet this. I wanna ironhand ;_;

"Yes little brainlets, lose faith, just sssell. Sell to me now"

no seriously i've been calling this a shitcoin for a while. Even though i was invested, i told you guys to get out over a week ago.

Now is your chance, look at AIgang
There is a thread with a whale saying he needs the price up to make money. Get the fuck in, i'm trying to help

Wut, I sold at 3x my money. Let the retards fight for any further scraps.

the cup is 1/3 done
dbc competition is 1/3 done
Chinese not giving a fuck about little internet investors
See you at 1.50

>Trusting whales on Veeky Forums
wow i trust your financial advice you fucking faggot pajeet

Exactly ^^ people are fucking dumb.

Why would a whale ask for help pumping the price. He's selling you his bags retard.

It's about to happen
Take a look at my meme chart (real time)

>There is a thread with a whale saying he needs the price up to make money. Get the fuck in, i'm trying to help
It's DENT all over again

I also fell for the meme a FOMO bought during the ATH pump DBC is the best lesson I ever learned in crypto

This. Lolololol

you're all retards

got in at 10 cents, still HODLing

tomorrow is a big NEO conference and DBC will be there, feeling comfy

look it up

Nigga I'm in at .57 because pajeet I'm plucking my fucking pubes out 1 at a time

Actually it's in 17 days

You niggas need to learn how to HOLD longer than a week, jesus y'all are pathetic