Hello Veeky Forums

Hello Veeky Forums.

You've probably heard of us by now. Messages both good and bad. Opinions can and may be had, but facts are undeniable. Fact is, that we made a coin go 1000%+ in less then two weeks. And mind you, this is a coin whose dev team has stated to have no funds for marketing and promotion. We made this coin go up by our shilling alone, without spreading rumors, without spreading lies, without dumping. Just old fashioned honest shilling. An impressive feat for a group that is no older then two weeks. However, due to the attraction of whales, pajeets and jews, we've decided to close the doors and go private.

This will be one of our last efforts to get more anons aboard that have good writing or meme skills. Are you good at convincing people, are you reliable, and do you want to make 10-100x gains? Then come by and introduce yourself. We might have a position open for you.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL9-3xnvYylBf0B-tAANSnO-SAEfcw_OCLKjKLJ8veC0405Q/viewform

This is the most supportive and focused crypto group I have ever been apart of. Everyone here is focused on helping each other out whether it be sharing knowledge, providing analysis, or making good memes.

Being able to vote on which coins that are focused upon next prevents admins from accumulating and then dumping on the rest of us. The coins chosen for this project aren't shitty meme coins that have no future, but instead coins who have real tech that have a real future in their sector. Now is your chance to get in on this wonderful moon group.

Yeah, I've heard of you, and it's a darn good idea. gonna file that paperwork right away. Keep fighting the good fight, death to the ripplekikes and their pajeet lackeys.

Bump.

This has been a genius way to spread awareness of GOOD coins. The results do not lie.

This group doesn’t have nearly enough members to P&D much of anything. So why is everyone hating?

Seems like you’re more like a promotion group.

user this is the last chance.
leave your shitposting and use your memeing skill to do something useful for the community
we'll find hidden gems and will shill em till we've reached the moon together

It's just one guy that's spamming fud on every thread. He admitted it earlier on another thread that he's a TRON holder and only does it for attention. Dude's probably just autistic.

This is a unique group that is indeed focused around teamwork and helping each other get rich. The admins understand the market and have unique ways of promoting the coin. It's relatively risk free and the coin in question has indeed increased by 1000%, can confirm.

This is your chance to make gains from legit coins that few people have heard of. Much better than betting on wether or not the big boys will pull the price up or down.

None of this is even remotely convincing. 0/10

Where do i sign up? Master shiller here.

I've been a part of this group for a little while now, and I can definitely recommend joining, or at least giving it a shot.

We're more than just a shill group though. Yes the gains are good and the coin is great (I truly believe in the projects we shill) but we're also a community for discussing coins and market-trends. I've really enjoyed having a group of crypto-enthusiasts I can talk to and share knowledge with where the conversation often revolves around the tech of the coin, and not as much the gains (though they are a part of it as well).

I can honestly say that I've enjoyed spending my time talking to the members of the group and I also 100% believe in the way this project is heading. Trust me, go apply. You won't regret it

work on your scripts boys

This group is AMAZING. We are not a PnD group, but we promote promissing coins.
No only that but the community is awesome. Helped me a lot. I have learned so much from them. You like gainz and thinks you can contribute, please join us. This may be your last chance.

Amazing community and gains, what more do you want?

This the group doing UFR this month with the shill points? Fuck that

Bump

Don't be this guy, anons.

The results don't lie. People working together, getting behind a good coin can make things happen. I find the group to be very knowledgeable and intelligent. Can only go up from here.

>we promote coins
we pump coins

>get 10x gains
by dumping coins

Great job scamming and shilling. What's your ROI on these scams? Couldn't you make more just working a real job?

holy shit look at this script
fucking pajeets and their PnD groups fuck off already

>knows nothing about the group
>preemptively screams scam
Your lack lack of proper writing skills in addition to your retardation wouldn't make you a viable member anyway.

you really think that a coin that is gaining over several weeks is going to dump in an instant? how fucking big volume do you think this group has? If you think everyone on biz is a bitcoin millionaire youre just fucking stupid

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

it's pretty smart how they've closed off membership in order to make themselves look more desirable