Is aXpire 2x or 3x ico?

is aXpire 2x or 3x ico?
also when token release, is it true in April?

more like 20x-30x

Bump

Comparing it to NAGA, which went 5x with about a 100 mill circulation at 1 dollar a coin.

I'd say this can go atleast 10x in the next month or so.

Have fun waiting for the token release

Do you think there's a good chance of riding it up if I buy it right when the token gets released? Really bummed to miss out on the ico

this thing's a scamcoin so probably his 10x if we're lucky and then back down to nothing

Couple days, maybe a week
Sorry you missed out bro

Too many people got into the ICO for my liking.

feels comfy

You want more whalebros to dump on you? More people more shilling and hype, I don't get you user

How do you think I feel

he's just a pajeet fudder

Mad jelly rn

nice mate. i'm a poorfag pls be nice.

mfw I still remember that post like it was yesterday, the pajeets are everywhere.

Nice stack, picked up 100,000 comfy hold but damn 480k is impressive

scared

If only I made the pre ico I would of had so many more tokens, AHHHHHHHH

How do i claim this to my MEW?

Anorher vapoware shitcoin with typicall bullshit Marketing lingo

really hope you feel retarded spending 50000 USD on a scam coin

There was so much fud last night with this but

>10c coins
>350M total supply, 75% circulating
>Roger Ver's pockets lined with this shit, gonna milk it for all it's worth on every mainstream financial platform

100M market cap isn't unreasonable and if that happens we've fucking MADE IT boys. I'm talking 10-30x easy. I for one am hype as fuck

only bought a little cause i saw Roger Ver.
otherwise seems like a complete shitcoin.

Sorry you didn't make the ICO sir, please find the designated shitting street to your right sir.

No more fud

only got like 100k here aswell first ico so didn't have the balls to grab 400k or something

Most of the people that wanted in, got in. So less hype build up for those wishing to buy once it's released.

Whalebros dumping on you? Sounds like you've picked some bad ICOs in the past

My first ICO as well, decided to take a risk because I made enough riding things on Binance and KuCoin.

I was online for most of last night and there were a LOT of pink wojacks who sent money right as it reached hard cap. It wont go below 7 cents because of the presale and I don't see this flopping besides maybe the initial dump. I see this generating a lot interest which will translate into volume and upwards movement. All just educated speculation ofc

I'm invested in many ICOs

trying to figure out if I want to get another car or buy weed stocks

Why is there always an intial dump?

People that got into ICO want to take profits and look for other things straight away.

People in the presale got these things at a 30% discount aka 7 cents, selling these at 10 when they hit an exchange would already be half decent profits just for getting in at a good time

I put in 100k and know for sure I'll triple my money when it goes public

Could probably earn more in the long run but then I just take my profits and put them into more ICOs

and NAGA had much less traction or credibility compared to Axpire

This one will do 100x. First crypto of its kind so it has first movers advantage. Every crypto out there is a copy of another. Axp is unoque and has billionaire ver supporting it. Stratis was one of its kind and look how much it gained

*unique
Im comfy with 200k axp i shoulda put in more but want flexibility. 100X in 1-2 years

With 30% pre-sale bonus you might catch it on etherdelta

7cent pre-sale
10 cent main sale

So pre-sale people might dump between 7.01-10cents on etherdelta for free gains

Anything below like 25cents is free money considering this low market cap

Watch biz to see when tokens get sent and when it hits ED

I'm 193k Axp deep and might buy more on ed if it trades below 10c

100x would put this at $10 or over 1B market cap, which it might eventually get to but that's a looooong way down the road and there's a lot that could go right or wrong between now and then. 50-150M market cap is realistic by end of Q1 which is still ridiculously nice

100mm market cap is a 5x

I agree it can and probably will 20-30x but the market cap would be more like 500 million, which isn't insane

Yea 1-2 years is reasonable

dot com crash hit at 3 trillion mcap, we're approaching 1. if absurd shit like this hits 10 were in the biggest bubble ever and is time to get out with your 1000x

fuck off pajeet

1000x is 100 per. I said 100x or 10 per

>cp 365

lolwut

Lmao as someone who participated in the Naga ICO I can confirm this. The naga idea is actually shit compared to this and the exsitance of the naga token is absolutely not needed it has 0 purpose. The only thing which got naga its price was the good marketing. Still holding 4 NGC for shits and giggles.

all day