I'm going to make a killing when all the newfags panic sell when it comes back up

I'm going to make a killing when all the newfags panic sell when it comes back up.

>no proof of hack
>no proof of coins going out of exchange
>they aren't a fat french retard who only bought an exchange after trading wizard cards.
>they awnser support tickets, reddit, update page, twitter

They are just grown up neckbeards who need to deal with real life shit now, since they got popular. But they'll fix it.

My guess? XRP will tank. BTC will tank. There's tons to be made on arbitrage or just buying low.

>implying we will ever see something else than that mainenance announcement on the site again

bye my 1650€

There's really no proof kraken is lying. And the past doesn't always represent the future.

I've been following kraken for years, and using their site. It wasn't always this shitty. BCH was a good audit for the exchanges.

Their years old platform that needs to preform 24/24 just really needed this update. Could've been handled better i give you that.

believe me, i'd be damn happy if it turns out like this. its a great exchange to cash out for yuros like me.

bye my 3700€ keks... i feel your pain...do you feel mine?

20000€

Going to buy bitcoins at 7000€

A-user..i...

watch me

£11000 :( I'm buying a ledger

10k e fiat. Not worried in the slightest, they aren't gonna cause a market-wide panic and there's no reason to suspect a hack yet

they're 4 hours late on the update . could be a major fuckup

How can we make money of this when they come online?

Will EU costumers go in fiat? They probably will transfer a shit ton of tokens to other exchanges.

I'm hoping on a big XRP/BTC/ETH sell off. And scoop those cheap.

Kraken is by far the worst Exchange in planet earth.

??? What do you mean. They're 48 hours late on the update.

t b h I've never shorted crypto so I dunno. If they go fiat you really can't do anything else.

>This bug did not appear in our many weeks of testing
>many weeks
>testing

Apparently the problem is a bug that only appears in production, so they couldn't have encountered it in testing, and it's a bitch to reproduce. They want to get this bug fixed before going back online. They have confirmed that funds are secure and there will be a free trading period in the wake of the downtime.

What is the best option to make money out of this when it gets back online?

A friend asked them about EOS registrations a couple of weeks ago and they say they didn't had the time to look into it yet, because they where preforming a new trading platform first.

see

Thanks.

Is there seriously a chance they could drop to €7,000?
I'd wager €9,000 at best.

i dont think there will be any selloffs, max single digit-percents. if people are shitting on kraken, they will just transfer to another exchange

well, i think its possible...there are some pissed people willing the get ASAP of this exchange and take the money...

OR this

Depends on what people will do, honestly. We've never seen this before if they come back.

Move funds in crypto seems the best option.
Maybe buy coins to get in crypto to move out, seems reasonable.

Anywho kind of depends what you own when the site opens what your game plan should be.

i would say, there is nothing to lose if we put an order of (example) 7000€?

For my 250k € i hope they get this right.

I'm going to do that, then get back in fiat if it works out.

Worst case scenario: A. It never comes online (then we lose anyhow), B. They aren't solvable for such an exodus (which i highly doubt, else they wouldn't come online)

I'm 100% sure they will put giant buy walls below market prices before opening it

for the second time of my life i sent 1.5K EURO tuesday night on kraken.

since then it's off, i dont have the money on my bank account anymore off course and i've read this on the update page

" To reiterate our earlier statement: stale (and possibly all) orders will be canceled, and liquidations will be paused before trading is resumed. "

how justed am i ?

just gox my shit up

Have 2.3 BTC on there....

J U S T.

Guys is there anyway to support the Kraken team, get them the help they need so we can all be up and running sooner?

please don't gox my 30k EUR

I've got a bunch of ETH on there. Not really sure how I could make money with that when it goes back up and if people start selling off.

oh sweet more 2Xing for my BNB stacks

Glad I didn't have anything on there I would be fucking pissed

> thx kraken
t. major BNB bagger

I still need to cash out my taxes.

enjoy your 70% taxes

Inside information from Kraken Dev Team: They will reopen only on Monday 15, the bug is still being tracked and fixed, they will close new registrations until the end of the month and will disable withdraws, for compensating the downtime they will give 1 BTC to each user.

kek

and I'm barak obama

Hahahahahaha

Get goxed mate, Kraken devs last seen boarding a plane to Switzerland