who is the demen semon?

Who is this Jizz Djinn?

who is this benis buffer

yeah that sounds like a good idea

Who is this Mexican Erecxican

Who is this Treat in the Sheets?

How many eth to fuck this spunk trunk?

Who is this puss in boobs?

the website at the bottom is a clear indicator of gtfo or van senpai.

We are just having fun man relax

So you're saying I have a chance?

m.imgur.com/a/Ao5HK

Who is this fluid Druid?

If you want to hold and go big, you have to step outside the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin comfort zone.

This is the best body i have ever seen, or im really horny

who is this boner toner?

I'd say the later, babe. This chick is flatter than my ironing board. I have had sex with a few chicks this flat chested. There's nothing more disturbing than questioning halfway through sex if you're actually fucking a little boy with long hair. Except maybe finding out that you actually are, but that hasn't happened to me (yet).

Tired of this meme. That’s because this girl is genuinely feminine and attractive whereas the dykes you were plowing looked like awkward young men.

something like sadkitty or sadkittykat on instagram

she must be russian

deadkitcat

litecoin is a meme

Who is this potato head?

Who is this selfie shooting semen sipper?

>Flat
>Nice hips
>Nice ass
My dick. Thanks user.

Nah buddy. I am probably a 9/10 in the looks department. In college I banged 3-4 girls/week until it made me so depressed I decided to just start rejecting them all or passing them off to friends. I've legit passed some 10's off to friends, fucking dumb hot girls gets boring after a certain point.

I've definitely, DEFINITELY boned some uglies and some fatties. Alcohol has a way of lowering standards. But I don't need to larp. I've banged super pretty in the face/butt flat chested girls. It gets weird. Trust me.

is this a shill or a cryptic fud I honestly can't tell how retarded the people here are anymore

Who is this Lite Coin?