Why would it go up more than $1, why would people want to donate fractions of bat to someone. Doesn’t make sense

Why would it go up more than $1, why would people want to donate fractions of bat to someone. Doesn’t make sense.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

so if someone wants to donate you .1 BTC you wouldn't take it? how about i donate .1 BTC to you if you kill yourself

Why would I need money if i was dead, damn, get a load of this guy

btc is not the same use case, btc is store of value, this token is for watching ads

>Why would it go up more than $1
because more people would have bought into it
>why would people want to donate fractions of bat to someone
because if its worth more than $1 and you dont wanna use whole numbers.

christ youre retarded

because you clearly have no capacity for logical thinking. go ahead and do it. i heard a gas hose from your exhaust through the window should be painless

the token isn't for watching ads retard. the token is for NOT watching ads or tipping people or getting behind paywalls.

holy fuck you no batties are worse than i thought

FUD

At this point I don't even get it anymore.
I thought it was just trolling but maybe it is more than that?

No, you get paid in bat for watching ads

a few of us have actually looked at the white paper, we have studied what their purpose is, we know how the ad marketplace will work, and from that information it is pretty clear that they aim to keep a very stable price around $1

it's not FUD, and buying it now, at $0.7 isn't bad, because it's almost guaranteed to go up to $1, but when it does be sure to sell

it's a free 0.1 BTC after all.......

Well, I don't want to donate a full 50c to YT either. so I would donate fractions of it anyway.

this is FUD. screenshot the white paper or kill yourself

That is not true at all.
This FUD shilling is not doing anything to the price after all, if you truly believe what you say then it is your loss. This is a very safe way of increasing your money. There is no doubt that this project has a future, unlike probably 99% of other coins.

that's only one part of the BAT payments ecosystem. why are you so dumb? mother drop you on your head as a kid?

I'd say no. Because buttcoin first takes 100 dollars of transaction fees. The part I get isn't even worth the loss of respect for asking.

You think Eich is going to pay people anything more than a fraction of a penny to watch hours of ads hahahahaha DESU.

i'm so sorry you don't understand bat

>Token only meant to be worth around $1
>Token created with 18 token decimals
Right.

This isn't FUD. Why would you donate fractions of a coin to people?
Donating to youtubers, twitch sluts and lazy video game bastards that sit around playing video games to get money is already stupid as hell. Now you're saying donating 0.36461 bat to some twitchfag is actually something people will enjoy doing?
This coin has no use if it goes over 1 dollar.

BATPepeJesus wants you to save you from being poor user. Will you let him?

You’ll be saying sorry when I make x100 on DRGN and you’re wasting your time on a x$1

it's a fucking utility token. It works as a utility in an ecosystem. The only reason it was created was to pass by regulations. The purpose is not to moon and whatever else you are thinking. It's not bitcoin you stupid fucks.

This, people want to see ‘bigcock94 donated $100’ - that’s exciting, they know how much $100 is. If they see, say ‘$5’, they know it’s just a poor person. You think a normie wants to see ‘bigpenis48 donated 0.7493 BAT’?! Deluded BATty boys.

FUD.

is the guardian a youtuber, twitch slut, or lazy video game bastard?

tell me which one the guardian is of those three and i'll donate you a fraction of my dick, moron

>See Jewtuber
>send him 0.000000015371746 bat
The normies will faint looking at all those decimals. Some of them might donate more than they wanted because they used 6 decimals instead of 7. This coin will be useless at this rate

thanks for proving that you've never used Brave payments. if you used it, you would know that you don't enter in amounts like that. kys

Exactly
Receiving a donation of .981 BAT ($15) would never work. It simply doesn't make sense.

You figured out one part of the triangle user, well done

You're so disconnected from reality that you're making me cry. Go donate your decimals and fractions. This idea is dead. Go ahead and hold it over 1 dollar. It'll be your funeral

>Why would you donate fractions of a coin to people?

I think you don't know what you are talking about.
This coin is not about donating, but there is the possibility to donate to people thru it. They are already working with Twitch (Amazon) for an implementation.
You can choose to never see ads, as this has become the new standart, but if you choose to see ads, you get these "fractions of a coin". Of which you can cash out, or for example donate to your favorite manchild that you watch on youtube or twitch. Or you could pay for a subscription to your favorite newssite, etc.

What makes you think that it wouldn't just get calculated automatically.
Besides that, Twitch is already using their own made up money that people donate.

>The purpose is not to moon and whatever else you are thinking. It's not bitcoin you stupid fucks.
Whole idea is that you can do all that stuff WITHOUT having to pay because you just get money from watching ads, since the middlemen are excluded.

And you also seem to be missing half your brain, what is that supposed to mean? I don't remember bitcoin beeing made to moon.
Go back to r*ddit if you want to become emotional over coins. Were here to make money.

ITT: actual brainlets

Exact same thing goes for paying 0.063821372137 ETH for anything.

Really shit argument

lmao, cause its so hard to have it automatically calculate the BAT you want to donate based on the USD you input and have it say that in USD along with the fraction

this is the response when brainlets realize their FUD doesn't make sense and they need to backtrack somehow. fuck yourself user you will never make it

>What makes you think that it wouldn't just get calculated automatically.
>Besides that, Twitch is already using their own made up money that people donate.
I assume you would choose the USD value and it would calculate the BAT amount on the backend. I was being sarcastic.

Maybe for crypto nerds like us, normies are lazy

I understood you user

Can I just write a script that browses sites with ads and passively earn BAT?

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

/thread

It literally does everything for normies, they don't even need to go through any exchanges. Watch some presentations my negro, get on the ship before we lift off in a month, the price floor has been steadily growing. I'm predicting a 10x Q3 but if you want to chase quick pnds be my guest.

no they are using Basic Attention Metrics to guard against bots and other incentives to reduce fraud

Again that just goes back to the question of adoption. If it creates buzz and awareness people will be excited. Just like somebody will get excited to get .1BTC right now because they know approximately worth of BTC

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS
WHAT DOES IT MEAN? CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE MADE FOR MORE THAN TO MAKE MONEY??????
B-BAT BEING OVER $1 D-D-D-D-- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
USE YOUR BRAIN PEOPLE. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO FUCKING BUY THIS OVER $.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BAT $50 EOY

Are you gonna donate 50 dollars to everyone instead of 2 dollars?

Actually once BAT defeats its own purpose it will usher in a new millennia of Token-based ad revenue. Soon we will watch ads at the gas station to pay for gas.

Brendan Rich has been quoted saying "once BAT defeats its own purpose, you'll be able to buy a cup of coffee by watching the commercial"

Just read the whitepaper

No, I would donate 0.04 BAT

Buy BAT

ITT people seriously still believe BAT will print money. It will solve the online advertisement problem by paying us for watching the adds and content creators like pidipie for playing games online.
People here pointed out to read the whitepaper. Yes please do. Also check github. The 1$ is intrinsic for this token.

Here is the deal. 70 cent is a good price. Sell at high < 1$ buy back at any time lower as your sell. This is how BAT works. I made some good gains with this since it started to raise above 0.5$.

listen to this man. this guy here is playing 4D chess

is BAT even dividable?

Check their github. In libs/runtime-currency.js the script shows that BAT has a 18 decimal count. So it will actually almost be impossible to reach 1$. Like the hard coded coin burn for each TRX transfer, but increasing and not decreasing. If it reaches 1 (depending on the number of transactions ... with 18 decimals almost impossible - humans will be already gone by then) then it will stay at this value. Hence, the market cap doesn't matter anymore and cash & token in- and outflow will be 1:1

In short: yes and no

But it doesn't matter. BAT was never really created for trading. I like the logo, though.

so you wont get much value if you hold any token?!

As I understand the concept, the token can be between 0$ to 1$. Everything else is against the purpose of BAT's token.

If you need value for your initial investment try other tokes with promising based projects, like Enjin or Substratum.

However, using the Brave browser unironically and watch adds will add some value to your wallet. You can use this then to distribute your basic attention to artists and creators.

I really like how well this is explained in their white paper. It's a good token. A brave idea. Not for markets, but the spirit of the internet and connectivity. I expect no other than this from the creator of Netscape and Mozilla (now CEO of BAT).

lmao, quality fud there pajeet. Quality FUD.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP BUYING THIS COIN AAAAAAAAAAAA

No screw you! Only I will be rich!

you're unironically fucking retarded and didn't read the whitepaper

The charade falls apart at $0 and $1.

You aren't even a native english speaker, are you pajeet?

I'll have you know my english is fantastic you dirt merchant.

for brainlets and pajeets who can't understand english this literally says that because BAT has an actual use, wider adoption for that use will dictate the price and stabilize it
the price is based on the perceived utility of the token rather than speculation
there is nothing in the paper that says anything about a predetermined price or fixed cap

but did you read the advanced whitepaper on the Eich's private github?

oh I didn't look at the IDs I thought you were the pajeet just pasting garbage from google translate

Doubt it. They've already addressed this in the white paper. You really think your dumb ass is gonna pull a fast one on autist Eich? Get fucking real pal.

meme slayer

I bet you would write it in javascript too
>ironic

I FUCKING HATE BAT AND I HATE THIS FUCKING THREAD. WHY IS THE MOON SO FUCKING SLOW? I SEE OTHER CONS GO 5x IN A FUCKING DAY

Go market. Buy other coins.