Waits anxiously for moon

>Waits anxiously for moon
>trading competition is over
>still no moon
Thank god i threw a couple hundred at this shitcoin and not more. My AIgang shitcoin is doing much better.

Is this coin ever going to move?

Bull flag on aigang. Let's fucking go

soon user, soon

I'm down $100k and am not sweating it. Giving it a few weeks.

t. invested in MyWish near ICO. I have been through hell and am a new man

down about 2 grand right now, still not worried.

d c a

I hope lads, i'm not selling yet. I know it can take time but weeks is ages in crypto time.

Also i noticed the flag, hopefully it isn't a meme and does something. TA isn't always right

In a few days the market cap will be released. And when people realise its $30,000,000 for a working product with real world use, they will dive in with jet packs.

I want to invest but fucking Kucoin won't send me a confirmation email.

>few weeks

Holy fuck no

Did I just make a big mistake

Market cap will be calculated on 15th Jan. Then we moon

Lol is this coin ever gonna move. just sell me your coins I'll take them over 80% of the garbage out there.

They have an ACTUAL product with over 46k users, they have completed thousands of jobs on their platform already.

circulating supply is only 34 Million according to the CEO

I hope you make money with aigang user, but I don't think you understand how hard it'll be for them to pull it off. Insurance companies make fucking money so they would never adopt aigang and let the crowd set their prices. Insurance is not something to mess around with either, I don't see anyone wanting to actually use aigang for insurance purposes

There are already other businesses out there tryna evolve the gig economy, CanYa isn;'t the only one. Look up Gitcoin and Bounty. It is clear that the gig economy is gonna be huge and CAN is already a couple steps ahead

Man that's a long time to wait

And how do you know for sure?

Source?

Meh i already have several long term coins
I look at most Kucoin releases as a quick 2x or 3x then i'm out. Maybe i'm making a mistake but i don't see my self holding Canya or Aigang for longterm

My long term coins are on binance

you think the retards entering the market are going to buy a $3 coin they dont understand marketcap.

I feel you, just stating this coin is undervalued currently and def has 2x-3x potential. Markets move quick so once people see realize its undervalued it'll shoot up quickly, and kucoin def helps with that. best of luck brotha, hold a little longer if you can

Only saw it on telegraph. Sorry user. I could even be mis remembering. But they definitely know the circulating supply and are waiting for coinmarketcap to publish.

34 million sold like this guy said .at $3 thats only a $102,000,000 market cap for a working product.

Spam folder.

I CHECKED

sold it for profit at $5
this coin sucks

Shill me this, the fuck does it do

>aussie coin
>suppose to moon
I don't know bro, i know small details. Didn't read into it much, got shilled into it from biz. Any new coin on kucoin usually does well at some point, which is why i bought. Plan to sell when i 2x...