I think my worst nightmare has become reality

I thought i had 300 XMR in my coldwallet, just made a view only wallet on my PC. can only see 145 something in there. i have friends as roommates, they know im in crypto. i had my laptop secured with password so i thought i was safe, why would they try to steal from me? but then like 1 week ago, i found my crypto laptop open in one of my roommates room, i didnt think much of it. Thought maybe i left it there but was a little weirded out... now im thinking one of my roommates might have stolen from me. maybe he felt bad for me so thats why he left me like half? jesus fuck this is a nightmare. really want to kill myself right now. I'd check how much i send to my fucking cold wallet but kraken wont let me log in. gonna be a long night. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

You know what you gotta do. Act normal, install keylogger. Get your shit back!

If that fails, use 10XMR and hire a bating crew, take him to a ball game.

Don't be a fucking pussy, don't let people fuck with your money.

This op don’t be a faggot, also when this is over get the fuck out of there, and be more careful with your crypto

Keylogger, nigger.
Hackforums since ur obviously retarded

Sorry user, love u
Biz is here for u

are you using hydra? did you wait for the fuck to sync completely? monerod.exe not running?

bat the pussy nigger

I'd smash the shit out of his room and threaten to beat him to death unless the coins come back.

Im using hydra, yes it synced completely

listen to what these anons tell you.
this is why we are a generation of revenge.

Show me your wallet and I'll make the call

I dont even know if its really this guy... he's really technologically inept, also its weird that i found my laptop in his room (he wasnt home) maybe someone set him up? i live with 7 guys total, could be anyone really. but yeah il just have to keylog everyone i guess.

easy
kill your roomates

Jesus that sounds like hell, I don’t think I could share with one lad

Why would they only take 155 and not everything? Makes no sense. Also how did they know your passwords?

its a huge house, like 4 floors. I've got my own bathroom and i share a kitchen with 2 others.

I think because maybe they felt bad about stealing everything, since we're ''friends''. i really dont know man. I dont know how they know my password, i made it specifically for that laptop, havent used it for anything else.

>he told others about his crypto
lmao
Tell literally no one, ever. Delete blockfolio from your phone too, because someone peaking over your shoulder will notice it.

get your fucking money user

>not living with homely qt girlfriend who is too dumb to understand crypto

You have to hide your power level at all times. People asked me about crypto today. I responded: "is it that like the bit cash"?

They probably don't then and you're freaking out over nothing

Did you seriously leave your laptop unlocked, and unencrypted laying around with thousands of dollars worth of crypto? Are you braindead? I take better security measures with my crpyto I only have a few hundred worth of.

Sounds like it just might be a setup user. Keyloggers for everyone

i didnt leave it unlocked, i did have it unencrypted (with a password) though. These guys i live with are my friends, we do a shitload of things together. i wouldnt even have the slightest thought about them stealing from me before.

Trading is even sketchier. If I was a nigger in the know and saw some dweeb using Binance in public I would snatch his phone and send everything to myself.

Hope he can get to a computer fast!

Just raise a huge scene, threaten to burn the place down (figuratively), post your XMR receiving address on the fridge, and say if it's not back in 3 days you'll go apeshit.

Or just check your fucking transaction history my dude.

cant you check the transaction history faggot?

Did you tell anyone about your crypto?

Tiny fucking spycams cost like $100. So if you did, one of them might have set up one of those to catch the password on your laptop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I WOULD KILL THE CUNT

NICE LARP OP, MAYBE SOMEONE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IT

YOU'VE NEVER USED XMR I TAKE IT

>300 XMR
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE ROOMATES BUT A SMALL FORTUNE.
ARE YOU RETARDED OP

was saving up to buy a house...

did you leave the price locked?

how do you mean?

What do think XMR does?

I dont believe you

Have you actually checked your transaction history to confirm whether coins were withdrawn?

i'm 99% sure i did. But il have to check kraken when it comes back online

This wtf. Should be the first thing you do

So they can all live in a mansion

Every action creates a reaction, you'll find out who it is very soon just by their actions.

numales must go in the oven.

You fell for the lcoked in meme.

.......get the fuck off this board. You know nothing about crypto. What the fuck do you think "XMR" is?

>.......get the fuck off this board.