sso.coss.io/api/invite/FFSTG7JT9M
sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/#markets
sso.coss.io/api/invite/CQZWO4UIJ6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By June, 2018.

That long?

1 month

20k k like 20m? yeah, june. Or just 20k? You'll have that by feb.

I've just been so lucky starting out with only $400 2 months ago

Thanks

I'll continue accumulating

they are shitting you dude
IF the exchange pulls through, you can have 20k in several months

Lmao dude I know

Frankly I'd be surprised if it wasn't in a week... if my experience lucking into Kucoin at $1 is any indication

potentially in a few weeks actually i think.

will track BNB, this sunday next moon, what you're talking about is mars, and thats a few weeks.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/FFSTG7JT9M

Tfw only 3k coss bought at .22c
Its sitting stable at mid 1.50$
I hope it reaches the 10-20$ next year, by then with the dividens is it really worth it cashing out if I’ll be making some more money weekly?

this is why the price of coss is irrelevant
i have moved it to separate portfolio

It's actually sitting at $2 right now

Damn I only got 2800 of these.

KUKOIN = CHINA

COSS = SINGAPORE

Which country has a better landscape for crypto?

Only a matter of time before kukoin gets kuked

$20 by mid feb, then itll stay there forever

Well I did some research on singapore before and apparently Singapore has a very free market right now or something. Lots of financial tech companies are starting up there.They have a corporate tax rate of 17% while China has 25% corporate tax rate.

Yes, I think I have to revise my initial estimate.
$20 by 1st week of March.

not going to happen senpai

Sell my 100 KCS for COSS you think user?

Damn I'd eat that, and it depends.

I wouldn't fully sell KCS, the dividends will be worthwhile until they reduce it in the spring.

Hold both if you can. Don't fall for the Kucoin vs Coss war meme.

New UI. Trading promos on 3 new coins. Already getting hype and attention. The big question is if the new UI (with current engine) will hold up. If the site runs smoothly, could be $20 in February. If there are hiccups again and it isn't smooth, could be 6 months.

COSS is being memed so hard right now, it's incredible. It was some random shitty rank 100+ exchange but people talk about it as often as rank 10 exchanges. Everyone wants their chance at KCS gains and it's going to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

dont swim against the tide

What does that even mean

I was telling yall niggas for months at 5c

Its fucking happening

They do but the legal side is pretty strong in this country. Plus it's hard for a foreign business to set up there especially if you don't follow their rules accurately. I guess that's why their biggest team is the legal one.

Singapore is basically capitalism mecca. They're like a top 5 nation for startups, especially fintech. I'll trust Singapore over China and whatever their wavering stance is on HK.

The price of COSS is irrelelvant, because if youre smart you'll never sell. The entire point is to hold and earn those tasty dividends. So that $50k COSS stack is meaningless.

I closed over $100k this week, but my trading stack is only about $20k since most of it is COSS.

>COSS Exchange
>volume: 600 btc
>COSS/ETH 48.35%
>COSS/BTC 29.68%

So, they made an exchange to trade their own exchange token? kek

Now your getting it my beloved brainlet

Tfw supreme shit coin holder
Bought @ 18c

Not even a question. KCS is on the way to a 15% payout and the token is absurdly higher in price.

you have to register with a photo ID and a bill to withdraw your shit :(

I didn't show them my ID

How long until I’m a millionaire?

All in coss btw

It must be to withdraw to fiat then

So what? unless you're a literal kid or unironically think it's possible to avoid taxes and laws, who cares?

Fuck well done son
How many you got?
You should crack the mill by march

81k coss, got like $55 dividend last week, at shit volume, so if volume hits like 100k I’ll be making $1000 a week

Nice work.
Feels good when a gamble pays off.
Once the site is stable it will be $20-30
ATM it's a cunt to trade on

It got a lot better when Rune upgraded the AWS server the other day. Buy and sell buttons actually work now lol

All you people showing off your huge COSS stack are making me nervous. Like you guys are bound to dump it soon or something.

I can understand being nervous when people have huge stacks of currency coins like BTC. But a dividend paying coin is totally different. Also people with huge stacks are generally smart enough to sell off slowly if they need to.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are COSS posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like COSS; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about COSS are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

This^
Why sell something that will reach kucoin or binance coin value in a month or 2. You'd be insane to sell any now.

Don’t worry I’m not selling until I have at least a few million $USD Dollars

>most of the comments being positive about COSS are all from the same group.

Yeah people who own coss and have made a shit load of money and expet to make more

The entire point is to hold. Why the fuck would I ever sell when I'm looking at the very real possibility of earning $1M a year of passive income?

This is not a coin to sell, it's a coin to accumulate.

Thank you for continuing to push it to the top. Here's another 20 points.

The fud is strong with this one
Hahahaha
Makes me feel better about this every post I see

Cobinhood to $10 by EOM. Cap this.

never doubt the power of memes

But everything is shilled hard here. ARK, XLM, TRON, REQ, FUN, even KUCOIN and a few others, but those are the ones off the top of my head that I also see nonstop.

>3000 COSS
>$28k yearly if reaches binance volume

i'm gonna hold my 3000 COSS for a while

Heads up /biz. There are some smart fucks reading this right now. If you are willing to deal with some shit right now, you can basically get in on the ground floor of an up-and-coming exchange. COSS is trading around $2 right now. There is a new UI coming out next week, expanding team, and huge roadmap. They are planning on trading fiat pairs for altcoins. This means normies can go and buy (insert shitcoin) directly, without having to buy ETH, transfer, trade. It will be a fucking game changer. Beyond this intrinsic value, holder get 50% dividends FOREVER (in the smart contract).

Conservatively, the coin will be on par with KCS and BNB (10x from here), with their fiat pairs, double that in Q2 ($40), CONSERVATIVELY $100 by EOY. The product is in beta, and isnt perfect, but they have a fucking functioning product. Look at your portfolio and ask that question of the coins you hold. The devs are sharp, and constantly communicate. This can make /biz rich if you get in this early.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

whats the discord link? I wanna go see for myself.

And the cryptosphere is only going to continue to grow over the next several years. We're the smart money, user. Fill up while you can.

You know you get nothing from invites right?

>100$ EOY
Keep dreaming..

as much as I want this to happen, it just sounds too easy and too good to be true.

Do I need to move it to some other wallet of just buy and leave where it is? I am still accumulating.

It's not too easy at all. You're betting that the current rank 75 exchange will reach the same volume as the #1 exchange. It's a very risky bet by most standards.

Doesn't need to become #1, but fiat will give us decent enough volume to make many people very wealthy

We are honor to announce that Binance exchange will be officially launched at 12:00 July 14th, 2017.
Binance has Binance volumes in less than a year, 2018 could be very big for coss.

For sure it will never hit Binance volumes. But it will probably do relatively well if they finally do get their shit together.

fiat is the big reason to invest. Singapore is a safe place for companies, coss are following the laws, and a good place to trade with fiat should bring 500k volume by the end of the year

if crypto keeps growing who knows how high it can get

and fiat fees are 3x higher so even bigger dividends

You don't know that. Coss could hit 5b and Binance could be 50b by that point.

Buy it and forget about it. Or set up MEW if youre paranoid.

Where to buy this shitcoin? Is HitBTC the only option? Yes I didn't do my research but shill me please.

Cool, will buy some more tomorrow.

Coss.io

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/#markets

Don't buy on hitbtc, it has a 65 coss cost to withdraw.
coss.io is the main place

I only have 8 coss at 2.00 should i just kill myself?

Just wait until COSS hits 20$

If you want you can use my link to register for some gains.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/CQZWO4UIJ6

I like the idea of the dividend thing, but 8 coss wont earn me shit. I just started this crypto shit like 5 days ago and missed a bunch of good shit.

then i foolishly invested into HGT and DAT hoping for a moon mission because everything else on COSS exchange is pricey as fuck for a poor faggot like me.

Lol I would literally be a Millionaire. From a $1000 investment. I don't believe my luck could possibly be that good.

My advice would be to sit tight and transfer between exchanges as little as possible, fees will kill you

it's technically possible, if Rune can get everything running smoothly

im just gunna stay in coss, and hope somehow god shines his grace on my shitty soul and makes DAT or HGT do something so i dont lose money

Yeah, if it happened it would be months or years from now and you would most likely sell long before then.

DAT has a decent future I think. HGT I don't know enough about, but I shun anything with "gold" in the name.

Just keep putting some money aside month to month and keep buying in. Don't FOMO and don't bet more than you can afford to lose.

Yes desu

coss pajeets

thanks for being kind, the only reason in got into crypto was to hang out with you guys on Veeky Forums

Get in now CCWQ83TYR1

yall understand that 15% at 1bln/volume a day is better than 50% at

you know that COSS holders directly benefit from exchange volume, right?

he's holding coss -- he does get something from invites if they spend something.

These gains are getting painful. I don't know how I'm going to deal with having $5,000,000 in COSS in a few months.

humble-brag.jpg

just know that you are poor by the truly wealthy's standards okay user?

based whale, dividends this week are gonna be much bigger, and new UI and trading promos starting

>tfw this guy will be making 100k a week next year

if you arent larping, godamn.

I just want to make like 200k in my life so i can buy a county house. raise some chickens and farm some shit in some nice greenhouses

Ah, it's you; Been seeing you posting around on the COSS threads and been meaning to ask:
What's your strategy, if I may ask, once the price gets really up there: Just going to keep holding? Cash out some?

Awww same dream here. ^_^

May we both make it.

Bumping COSS thread

God bless all yall, we're gonna make it friends

COSS is my longest term hold. I'll hold it until crypto trading starts to slow down which could be years from now. The dividends I'll collect in the meantime will be enormous and I'll sell those off every two weeks or so.

currently sitting on 3500 coss tokens. Will I make it?

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are COSS posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like COSS; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about COSS are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

then you make 200k and realize there's more to unlock on the map.

don't lose sight of this dream, for your own sake. Listen to me user. Please.