Rate my poorfolio

Poorfag here got $100 as a christmas gift and just kind of fucked around in crypto for a bit. My poorfolio looking alright?

I kept the dust in it because I was bored.

i would pick 6 more coins

You're way over diversified. VEN is a winner but you won't make much from it even if it's goes 10x. If I had only $100 I would put it into a sub 1c coin that's getting shilled hard and have my finger on the sell trigger.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

How'd you get that little amount of money in without it all getting eaten up by fees

All in TRX

I avoided the fee dick punch by buying LTC off coinbase and using Binance’s BNB for my buys and sells

If you hold that until everyone single one of those coins goes 2x, you have 160 dollars.

Go all in on one low market cap coin, payfair for example since it has a working product and it's being shilled like fuck on here.

This, at 0 - 1,5k usd you should have 4 coins at most.

example of why poor people stay poor, right here

Neat. Thats a win in my book. I might put another $100 in soon if I feel optimistic.

>Diversifying with less than $5000

You'd have more luck just gambling on a brand new shitcoin.

jesus fucking christ

not OP, but which wallet do you use to store your altcoins?

Sure that's a win if it happens relatively quickly, but how about if it happens never, like in the case of your choices

I started with $80 too, trust me you need to go all in on small market cap coins. Your picks aren't too bad but I wouldn't bother until you hit 1k

You're too poor to diversify. Go all in on XLM or something.

Y I K E S

Then whatever, I really don’t care, I’m not paycheck to paycheck or anything, just can’t put like 1k in crypto at one time.

you need to go all in with this kind of money

Diversify more bro. You need 1 coin per dollar.

I’ll keep that in mind with the next hundred. I really just used this money to get a feel for the system.

with 100 dollars you need to put them in 1 or 2 high risk high rewards coins, not 7 different ones

Well if you're really only concerned with having a portfolio that likely won't lose money, you're probably alright. But to get involved in and learn about crypto and invest money that is just going to stay basically even, that seems like a lot of wasted effort.

If BTC transfer fees weren't so high I would send you $20

4 the other 3 are leftover from sells that left dust. But yeah I get what you mean.

you're doing fine have patience

I had free time so I don’t mind the spent time. I will probably get serious with my next investment.

I appreciate it, but I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing that. If I get serious about this I want it all to come from me.

No point in diversifying like this if your account is

This is quite possibly the worst portfolio i've ever seen posted on Veeky Forums

You can buy like nearly 80 LINK with that and you still own some other shitcoins?

also a poorfag, rate mine

Take everything in there. Sell all of it. Use the proceeds to buy BAT. Once it hits the marketcap of DOGE (jesus christ DOGE...)

You will have 2x'ed your money.

Does it even get better ??

100% this OP

Am i about to get justed hard or will i make decent gains?

OP
you are not alone

>loses $18.38 in 2017
>has to spend 4 hours filling out form 8949 for 2017

I threw $80 in. Was at $200 by the end of the same week from going all in on low market meme coins that were at the floor. Mana, XLM (at the time), and MUSIC made me some good money. Then I swing traded my way to $500 and am just now starting to HODL and diversify while I continue to swing trade.

Started trading with it in January. Tax season NEXT year is the fun one.

Transfer over to hitBTC and all-in on LIFE.

that shitcoin moves up you'll make 33% per satoshi.

Started with $600. am a wage cuck working 40hrs at Walmart.
pls rate and subcribe

what was the point of 0.01 NEO

sell BTC, TRX and LINK, put all in BAT

>buying from coinbase and not taking advantage of gdax 0 fee transactions

Rate me please

Im playing it safe here

left over from selling what I had. turned out to be lost potential gains

And here i thought i was the poor fag

Too diversified dude.. You need to go all in a coin, a 10% increase while holding $32 will just get you like 3 bucks. It's worthless.

Im selling what I can, feel that altcoins are gonna crash again soon. No reason for 90% of them to be valued so high.

startet with 500 in dec ask me anything

This

Started on December 27th with $80, didn't diversify nothing like a brainlet, and have now turned it into $500.

Planning to go in on an extreme sleeper coin for x100 at least by EOY.

just kys

i spend $100 on lunch you fucking third worlder

Proof

Rate me for goodluck on moon missions

Went from 100 to 1200 now all in ZCL. I hope i make it else i’m going down with this ship.

advice? thx

did buy ico's for the most part?
what was your strategy? hold, daytrade? Did you use TA or just fundamental analysis.

Rate pls

Idk but i feel like i made a mistake buying BTC,ETH,&LCN

It's okay user, you tried

too diversified

Thnx, might sell DBC. What would you do good sir?

What is the limit for going all in? From my experience seems like it's 3k, isn't 5k a bit too much?

>December
how can i proof?

>what was your strategy? hold, daytrade? Did you use TA or just fundamental analysis.
i had no strategy it was only my feelings. btw sorry for the bad english im german. first move was to buy iota when it was around 1 dollar +, then i holded till 3-4 dollar and sold. after that i heard the rumor of xrp and the big banks buying it, ripple was at 0,25 there bought some. went in trx went down 50% went up 50% sold. went in verge made some profit with 3-4trades. bought up cnd on 3 ct sold at 6. went with 500 into prl at 0,03 ct. and now im here to diversify on potential moon missions.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Xyg11xSN) 01/13/18(Sat)02:04:30 No.6357239▶
>
>>what was your strategy? hold, daytrade? Did you use TA or just fundamental analysis.
>i had no strategy it was only my feelings. btw sorry for the bad english im german. first move was to buy iota when it was around 1 dollar +, then i holded till 3-4 dollar and sold. after that i heard the rumor of xrp and the big banks buying it, ripple was at 0,25 there bought some. went in trx went down 50% went up 50% sold. went in verge made some profit with 3-4trades. bought up cnd on 3 ct sold at 6. went with 500 into prl at 0,03 ct. and now im here to diversify on potential moon missions.
forgot to mention that i bought hawala today at 4dollar and sold at 20.

how is mine?

I have 10k in 2 coins. What are you fucking doing?

I have $200 usd across 5 different tokens. Should I just go all in? Was thinking of ZCL.

> 231... Your not going to make it friend

not enough diversification

I mean, no way to go but up, right?

Shouldn't you be able to diversify in the 30 ish biggest coins to make a kind of "index fund" for cryptos?

Tell me how that won't work

Americunts actually believe someone will read through and check thousands of trades for someone making a few k?

You're a bit too diversified with so little initial capitol investment. I would go 75% ETH & 25% XLM then HOLD FOR A MONTH. Do some research and add another coin in a month after you X2 your profits from ETH & XLM.

1600 XLM... Is a good start, add a bit more and You're Golden!!!

ditch BTC and LTC

memefolio