So this is what getting scammed feels like. Thought it would never happen to me, but I didn't see this coming

So this is what getting scammed feels like. Thought it would never happen to me, but I didn't see this coming.

Do you think there is any chance we get our money back? The shilling got the best of me and I went in for 5k. It is not a sizable portion of my portfolio (like 10%) but it would be nice to get it back.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>but muh partnerships

What happened? Everything went smooth for me

Lmao, how is it a scam

what is even the point of this topic?

people who bought in are in the telegram

the only whiners in the telegram are retards that dont know whats going on

why dont you ask the same question for the 20th time rajh?

literally nothing. Lost of FUD for no reason
really makes you think

Just sold 100k

Lmao baby’s first ICO. Go play outside, your tokens will arrive within the week

Payment confirmations on block chain hours before they sold out, site still says it’s initiating. I think. Was pajeeted.

Faggot

You can't, your money is gone. The token will not even exist.

You can call the cyber police, they can backtrace the coins. It's your only chance at this point, these fuckers moved too fast for anybody to realize it's a scam. Gotta hand it to them, it was a clever heist and they probably got filthy rich by it, leaving a few thousand people standing there with heavy bags of basically totally worthless vaporware.

Heavy bags? They don't even give you anything. The wallet I sent eth to is a static wallet not even a smart contract. Then it got emptied immediately after to a wallet holding some 15M in ether.

How do we even know who owns it now?

>mfw all the fudders are blegacy cucks getting assblasted by roger ver

IIT: poorfags that didnt use the min 200,000 GAS and 60 GWEI and probably sent less than the minimum investment.

>blegacy
Kek

U will get tokens in few days sir

so many angry faggets in here upset they didn't buy in

Pretty much, I dont think they expected the crowd sale to end in roughly half a day.

Damn man
This is why Magnalis is the investment you should’ve made
magnalis.network
Already guaranteed to start trading in June

already did, faggot