User? Do you hate money?

This is the next 10x. Low supply, low market cap. Get it before it hits a bigger exchange than this shitbox. It's finally up, and all you have to do is buy this shit and HODL it until it's 10x.

bibox down senpai. I pulled 20eth for this too. I refresh every 30 sec.

Gotta thank the user who shilled this the other day. Up 80% already.

It's been up for 15 minutes now, most people didn't figure it out yet but price just went up to $9 and still going up. This is gonna explode.

still down for me. threw 2 eth at this yesterday though.

Im not worried. I see this going to $100. I'll try again wish me luck

Ok, I am in at $9.60. I spent all day researching this coin. Honestly the only solid coin shilled by /biz in the last month aside from KCS.

Thank you Veeky Forums for HPB. Saw it few days ago, put some money and i'm up almost x3.

CREDIT MY DEPOSIT ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

100% agree

qlc is good too

This is literally the early days of the XRB rise all over again. Exchange can’t handle it. Already x2 my investment

what's the coin's name you fucks

illiterate fuck, its in the pic.

Please don't fall for these retarded shills. Pump and dump groups just making money off low IQ animals

wanna accumulate more too eh? im sending more eth as well.

Thought US can use Bibox? Is it safe??

>No idea what this is
>Put down £500 anyway

For the record im in 6 figures, i just feel like playing it up

Nothing is safe. I have a shit ton of money on it, and am sweating mildly, but feel OK about it fwiw

High Performance Blockchain (HPD) my man.

Bibox legit motherfokkers??

Legit enough

literally me last night lol. Keep refreshing, you wont regret it.

Veeky Forums really has fallen to reddit retards. Tards literally buying this scam coin at ATH. Enjoy the dump.

Buy this coin, it is guarenteed to 10x.

what the current MCAP?

poor guy

holy shit that mcap and volume...thanks, unironically bought 100k

hard not to be at ath when it's only been trading for a couple days. Bought at ath yesterday, now thats an absolute steal.

>High Performance Dlockchain