I don't see this being talked about much anymore but if you're not holding a decent bag you're seriously going to miss...

I don't see this being talked about much anymore but if you're not holding a decent bag you're seriously going to miss out

delete

Delete you idiot

delete

y tho

baka

hay guyz whats goin on this thread?

they not ready..delete

Delete you faggot, wtf are you doing?

What will QASH do?

make you rich

No it's a shitcoin with a shit exchange

Delet dis thread

Nothing going on here, user. I suggest you go find a more interesting thread than this one and never look back.
Forget about anything you might have seen here.

delete lmao what a joke

I only have 2600 user I bought on ED months ago -- will I make it?

Its a low radar coin. Should take off mid year.
Stabilized currently

Awww yissssss

Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Maybe I can be given some motivation to forget.

And here I was.. thinking bizanon actually wanted to help other user out. In reality, it's all just a massive PnD organization.

SAD

Who told u to post this user....delete

HAAA, GOT EHMM

DELETE IT U FUCKING FAGGOT

>BUY MORE U WONDERFUL user

hey thanks man

DELET

But seriously, the world book will be revolutionary for the space. Everyone else talking about possible partnership announcements. These quys have been quietly working in the background and already have their partnerships with most major exchanges lined up. If you aren't in this then you deserve to be poor.

I am not done accumulating and the price is rising REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>shill group thread

You're not that clever

I'm actually genuinely confused by the reaction here. Anyone who has actually read the whitepaper would see that it's a great project.

But everyone's telling me to delete. I guess the PND groups aren't quite ready to pump.

Can you stop fucking postting this coin, when I am done fill my bags I will let you know to shill it.

Uh, don't know what you're talking about OP. Looks like a scam coin to me. Better not trust it.

impressive team
solid project

only Veeky Forums idiots dont see that lol

meanwhile, we'Re buying super cheap. 20X mission ahead

Having qash skyrocket in value and become extremely volatile is not in LIQUIDs interest. It will x3 or maybe 4 by the end of the year, and at best will keep pace with ETH.

I hold about 2k, not a large bag by far, bit I only hold to see what happens to it when worldbook and UI rework hit.

The team is amazing, bit I dont think growing the value of the token is at all their focus.

Mike, the CEO literally said that they plan to be a top 3 coin. This requires a massive market cap. Yes, it will eventually stabilize, but you're just trying to calmly turn people away.

Get rich, user. This is the only thread here actually trying to help you.

Screenshot that.

mfw he said he will consider the project a failure if it doesn't reach ripples mcap. i did my own research, but damn i fucking rushed to the exchange after i heard that. too bad in my haste i went to quoinex and lied about my country and now i'm waiting for customer support to get my coins out. srsly don't do this

>This is the only thread here actually trying to help you.

Very true. The signal to noise ratio in Veeky Forums posts is only getting worse, but this is a potential 1000x and the West isn't paying attention.

user, Big money can bring big troubles
It changes you and the people around you
Sometimes the simple life is better

All the delete posts are from people yet to buy in / people accumulating. I'd want more at this price too so I am buying up.

Fuck me this is going to be 40b mcap by May.

Delete