EVERY FUCKING THREAD I GO INTO ARE PEOPLE ACCUSING COINS OF BEING SCAM COINS OR PAJEET THREADS OR SHILL COINS

EVERY FUCKING THREAD I GO INTO ARE PEOPLE ACCUSING COINS OF BEING SCAM COINS OR PAJEET THREADS OR SHILL COINS

WHICH COINS ARE THE REAL GOOD COINS? ARE ALL COINS SCAM COINS?

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAT is a good coin if youre a fan of the dollar bill

Buy coins backed by influential human groups and corporations.

Ripple and Tron are your long term holds

I DONT KNOW WHATS REAL ANYMORE

ethbet

ebin

nice just bought 100k!

Its all a scam. This is run by all Pajeet street shitters. This is gambling. The bubble will burst. You cant cash out.

Its all FUD you dip shit. If you are really scared, buy top 10-25 coins. top 100 if you are adventurous.

nobody is looking out for your financial well-being. stop listening to people on Veeky Forums and make your own decisions

the coin I just bought is the real deal and if you don't get in on it now you're fucking retarded

This thread is a scam

No one here actually trades crypto. This is all an elaborate LARP
>He fell for the crypto meme, kek

The real coins are the ones that are not shilled on here. You never even heard their name if the only thing you ever did to learn about crypto was browsing Veeky Forums.
Nobody on here wants (You) to get rich

Unironically only XMR, ETH, BTC and BCH and maybe one more privacy coin have a true future.

If you want 10x+ fast you will need to ride possible scams that look somewhat legit

It's called FUD.
They'll fuck with you, tell you a coin is a scam, get you to stay away from the coin so they can accumulate.
But seriously, join an ICO like MGXL
magnalis.network
already guaranteed to start trading on binance in June.

Just stay away from fucking tron and upfiring..both pajeet/chink shit.

Buy OMG you fucking moron. I’m not going to spoon feed you, but most people that call it a scam don’t understand it. Do some research on it and you’ll see it’s one of the most undervalued coins on the market right now.

Buy TRX you fucking moron. I’m not going to spoon feed you, but most people that call it a scam don’t understand it. Do some research on it and you’ll see it’s one of the most undervalued coins on the market right now.

Most coins besides shitty UFR token are good.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are ... posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like ...; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about ... are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

lel as he shills the scammiest of scam coins

I am here to spoonfeed you the safest portfolio to maximize reward to risk ratio.

XLM
ZRX
RLC
BAT

Check in one year.

Thats a known scam with copypasted whitepaper and fake social profiles.

Dentacoin is what OP should be accumulating instead (or stay poor lmao)

ICX. Buy and hold. Come back in 2020. If you take this advice. You will succeed.

Buy BAZINGA COIN AND FISHBANK you fucking moron. I’m not going to spoon feed you, but most people that call it a scam don’t understand it. Do some research on it and you’ll see it’s one of the most undervalued coins on the market right now

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

>he doesn't have any VEN
>he probably thinks VEN is just supply chain
>he doesn't realize VEN is the next ETH

Do your own research faggot. Once you do you'll realize crypto space is chock full of retards desperately trying to get rich quick

What's the point of 20xing a coin if you just lose it all because you spam invest ICOs like these hillbillies and pajeets do on here