Who else is going to lambo land after buying these during the token sale?

Who else is going to lambo land after buying these during the token sale?

Dont miss out on the moon mission when this shit gets released. Im fucking calling it now so dont be sad when you see this 40x after its out

Chinks gobbled this shit up as soon as the token sale started, they know this is an easy 40-50x token

10000 AXP here. This shit will hit a dollar so easily. It's like free money.

It's easy 2x or 3x but not good hodl ..

Lets see what happens guys!!!

100000 of these little niggas.
If I can x10 my money I'll be max comfy

What some people seem to not already understand is:
>They already have a 24 billion dollar hedge-fund using them
>Has Roger "Bitcoin Jesus" Ver as an advisor and just mentioned it on Twitter the other day
>Only 22m market cap, try to think of all the shitty tokens and coins above 22m with not even functioning products
>This will save companies billions
It's like you faggots hate money

Hope ver doe for doesn't run away with my money

Clients include

>IBM
>AT&T
>Nissan
>Intel
>Nike
>Coca-Cola

Cant believe this isnt being talked about more on biz

What would he gain from running off with the money? He's already a billionaire

free ass money, holding this till atleast 15x

user where to fuck do I buy this shit?!

Oh there is talk, its alot of FUD because faggots didn't get into the crowd sale that was sold out in half a day.

He's only an advisor, thank god

Got 1 ETH worth of these fuckers
what ICO do i throw my money at next?

would have bought some if I could have found the info to make a custom token in myetherwallet, and the fact it was some different type of erc token was freaking me out too

does that even matter?

Market cap is 275 million you dolt.

Guess it will around 2-3x..

I got in with 1k$ as im poorfag. Roger ver's name alone gets this to around 60 millions marketcap with these "partnerships"

When token release?

Lies

no its not you goofball

Its literally on their website under 'Clients we've worked with'

When are they sending the tokens out? Do I need to make a custom token for this in MEW?

i got 15k will i make it?

"clients we've worked with"
are you fucking retarded? all that means is people who work for axpire have done work for those companies in the past. has nothing to do with those companies partnering with axpire you tard. it's fuckin sneaky way of putting those companies on their websites. to me that's an indication that it's a fuckin scam you fuckin dolt. this fuckin thing aint goin nowhere.

Paying off the 2nd house with this ICO

lmao u so mad, sorry you missed out bud

no, you could have added it (or any coin) without the custom token info. The erc thing doesn't matter either

cool so everything i just said is confirmed..do you have a response? those companies arent partnered with axpire. i hope you didnt think that when you bought you fuckin retard.

It says "Clients we've worked with"

They never said partnering

15k reporting in
Easy 10x

Sitting on a comfy 140k and 100k in LaLa land. How long do I hold for??

exactly. it means fuck all then. why put all these companies NOT AFFILIATED on the website then? unless to pump up a bullshit product. you guys fucked up.

If you are asking that question then you don't own more than 50,000 of these puppies

You're just mad you missed easy money

What's the contact adress for the token? Have you guys gotten your tokens?

Roger will pump this, and we're right there alongside him hand in hand

How has anyone fucked up you sad little pajeet, if you look at every single alt coin on the market they all do that worked with bullshit

hahahaha
im in fucking jibrel for 20k
you think i give a fuck about this?

its fucking scammy move and you know it
red flag
you fucked up.

what sort of reputable coin puts a bunch of major compnanies logos on their website that have no affiliation with the product? show me one.

go to bed, you're angry drunk

This pajeetcoin will be lucky if it gets anywhere near 5x. I put 100 bucks in for the lols and will be selling at 5x or 3x

hahahahaha
you feel that creeping up in you?
it's called doubt
you fucked up and you know it
roger ver is a known scam artist also

please tell me what reputable coin puts a bunch of major logos on their website that have no affiliation with their product

im waiting

This is really the tip of the iceberg on this pajeet project

I put 2.5% of my portfolio in this, I'm not scared one bit

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are AXP posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like AXP; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about AXP are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

so you have no reputable coin that puts major logos on their website that have no affiliation with the product

thanks

you bought a scam

You're gonna make it to poverty m8. What the fuck is wrong with you

It was actually up for like 12 hours and was super easy to buy into given how heavily it was shilled here. It wasn't a challenge to get in and this shitcoin will be dumped within hours of its listing

nice copypasta faggot

my favorite guy is the guy who's bragging he bought 500k of this bullshit lol

what sort of reputable coin puts a bunch of logos on their website that have nothing to do with shit?

what sort of pajeet scammy move is that?

you niggers fucked up

>coping this much
just kys already

They knew exactly what they were getting into. They're just hoping they can outscam scammers who hold the majority of the coins that they'll dump like bricks when they reach a certain height

why would i be coping? i didnt buy this shit.
my ico is jibrel. advised by don tapscott and a soros jew.

you see i didnt fall for a scam ico

you did

you're the one coping bitch

Have fun with your bags

>10 posts in an thread about an ico he didnt participate in
wew. COPE

how do you feel that you bought into an ico that puts logos on their website that have nothing to do with their product. do you have an comment on that at all?

>100 dollars
how does it feel to be this poor?

This might moon for the sole reason its marketcap is still low and everything is pumping, not because it's good.

hey fucking retard. ver is an advisor, as much as you may hate him he knows where the money is at. nexus, qtum, bitcoin cash. all these coins are fucking useless

and by all these coins i mean literally all coins in the crypto space

Why is IBM, Shell, Nike, NFL, AT&T etc. logos on their website?

Perhaps it could be to fool stupid fucks such as yourself into thinking those companies are associated?

In fact, they are not associated

AT ALL

if that's not a pajeet move. i dont know what is

lol

iCO mang i barely snapped up 5k tokens with .5 ether at 96% done

If it was then every token would be about $1 nice math skills faglord

Relax, you can pick some up when they hit exchanges

You're both fucking retards, just enjoy the moon mission

Lamden was a bunch of college jerkoffs and it is over 10x in a few days...

What makes you think this wont see similar gains?

hahaha you actually think im gonna buy this?
fud is usually bullshit
please tell me what im bullshitting here. every fucking thing i have said is 100% true.

the funniest part. you never realized it until i pointed it out.

you fucked up

You mean how is it going to feel to be you when you hodl this pajeetcoin and get left holding Ver's big sweaty bags?

>10000 posts in an thread about an ico he didnt participate in

Playing this hard into crypto mania is going to get you burned very badly at some point famalam

Its really pathetic

Sad part is he is wasting his time and we are all going to profit LMAOOOO

it's fun for me to rub it into you retards that you got scammed. i enjoy it.

please tell one thing i have said that is not true? did they not pull a pajeet and put a bunch of logos on their website? am i making this up?

no i mean how does it feel to be so poor you only have 100 dollars to play with

You can buy my bags user

Sucks when you waste a burn on a brainlet too stupid to comprehend how far up shit creek he is

Have fun bud

Wow you are so smart man, you think you are the only one that realizes 90% of these coins are shit? I'm here to make money. Every coin has the scammy looking shit that you mentioned. Go on coinmarketcap right now and you will see every website looks the same for each coin.

1.chinks start the ICOs
2.pajeets buy the ICOs
3. dumb ass Americans buy them on exchanges

Morons trying to moon coins on binance/kucoin while they have marketcaps of almost billions, while the early investors have already x10 their investment before you heard of the coin

This. This isn`t a long term hold, but the low marketcap and Roger Ver hype will make this an easy 5x.
Whoever actually misconstrued this is an idiot or speaks English as a 2nd language. It doesn`t change the fact that the staff have worked with these companies and have experience in finance compared to all the coins out there developed by nobodies that are shilled on Veeky Forums all the time. Enjoy your long term Soros moon mission thinking you are jewing the jews.

Because the dev/advisor team members have individually done work with those companies or are currently involved with them. And some of those companies already have plans to integrate

hey friendo, those days are over. people are getting smarter every single day.

please tell me tho, when does this even hit exchanges?

do you even know?

Gotta love biz, back stabbing fuckers
In one thread, which i was in yesterday 95% of the people were all in on this project hyping it up. Saying it is the best thing there is, lambo meme

Now half the thread is saying it is a scam pajeety coin, with the fake affiliations (true)

Glad i didn't buy into this, it may moon. Roger is a piece of shit though, end of story.

what? have fun being poor as shit u fucking loser hahahahahaahaha

which companies have plans to integrate? please tell me which of those listed major company logos have plans to integrate. please provide your sources as well.

I don't give a fuck, if the ICO doesn't look retarded I throw $5000 at it and it turns into 100k in 3 months when it hits the exchanges then I cash out

Piece of shit who's about to shill the shit out of this on every mainstream financial institution and hype the hell out of it. Besides the math works out.
10 cent coins. 350M total supply, 75% circulating. If this hits 100M market cap and even the most pajeet curry memecoins can hit that were looking at a massive profit.

Stay poor you faggots, glad I'm in with $1200 which is 1/12th of my portfolio anyways

Well use your brain you dumb fucking sheep. Everyone who got in yesterday praised it and everyone who didn't get in today are FUDing it. Your brain couldn't pick that up?

Holy fuck you are a grade a retard. This is basically an existing company who created a new one to get into the crypto space. They're demonstrating that they already have connections with large companies, which you know, could come handy when marketing their new product. Probably why crypto Jesus came aboard. Stay poor

lol stay poor? i guaranfuckingtee my portfolio is better and richer than yours.

putting those logos on their website is pajeety as fuck and i have never seen any reputable coin ever do anything like that before.

you fucked up

this happens literally every single ICO because they end in 24 hours and pajeets get mad they have to buy in late

The same question was asked and responded to in a slack/telegram convo saw a screenshot last night that someone posted.

Are you not the same crazy fucker that was fuding in the last thread? Get a fucking life dude, you sound unstable

>
> i guaranfuckingtee my portfolio is better and richer than yours.

500 XRP

show the screenshot you dumbfuck.

Post the portfolio please, I need a good laugh

The way you talk I know you don't have over 10k

dont worry about what i have. worry about you throwing away 5k on this bullshit.

I know it's only words buy you can tell this guy is 20-30 years old and has the most average life.

Who wastes time FUDing other peoples investments? You have to be one poor fucking loser to have the time for that

My 63,000 Axpire coins are worth more than your whole fucking portfolio you poor faggot

or worry about yourself and not us throwing our money away? 2 way street

so non of you have any adequate response to what I'm saying and youve resorted to just making assumptions about me?

lol

you fuckers got scammed on bullshit

>19 posts by this ID
AHAHAHAHA

More like everyone who got in blindly praises it. Right? Because in reality you guys know FUCK ALL about the project. But you got shilled hard into it

Once you spent your money , you will hype it up. Simply because you want to believe ... your money is in it after all. It's human nature

Look at the DBC fags, they are going down the shitter and have been .Yet they still hype up the coin, and act like everything is fine. It's called denial

Fact is, no one knows where this coin is going. Prove me wrong

Why are you saying scammed? I have invested in 14 ICOs now and have made x5 returns at the minimum on each one.

You can't lose money on ICOs with this much hype you poor faggot

Damn you're so butthurt over missing this. Sorry user

If NAGA can make gains with no partnerships and just good marketing ie having no real use case for even having a blockchain token, then this can succeed.

How do I receivie my tokens? When are they send and how do I add them to MetaMasK?