We have a market cap

We have a market cap.
I repeat. We have a market cap.

Ready for takeoff.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lamden/

Total supply will be 215million though because they burnt a lot or are burning.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lamden/
youtube.com/watch?v=PMsJfm0hSfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't make me do it bitch boi

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lamden/
ABOUT GOD DAMN TIME

So...another 10x?

I am ready

When will this 2-3x so I can move my earnings back into Link?

Really soon.
Even vaporwave platforms get into the billions easily... and this one is a niche because it provides a tool box.

ok you asked for the autism

Ok I'm just gonna copy my post from the last thread and I will keep putting you on blast until you stop shilling your shitcoin on here:

I implore anyone thinking of investing in this scam to watch any of their youtube videos. They know jack shit, don't go into any technical detail, their Github code is garbage, and they shill constantly. Not a good combo.

I'll even link one here:
youtube.com/watch?v=PMsJfm0hSfc
Watch them bullshit through 20 minutes with out giving any real information

just trying to help some niggas out, projects like these are bad for the crypto market as a whole and will contribute to the bubble popping so I'm doing my best to discourage them

what exchanges are you guys getting this on?

I'd say after it hits better exchanges and good dev updates come in... which won't take very long since the team members hinted a lot of stuff in the telegram and they'll announce something extra when the 5 new devs come on board.

ED and Idex if you feel like losing money

You're doing gods work, thank you for your effort

Ive noticed that generally the shittiest of shitcoins aren't on binance. am I just losing potential gains by not spreading out?

Cryptopia and kucoin are good for getting in on some of these low market so coins

Also stealing some other anons post from the last thread:

I'll second anyone saying it's a shitcoin.

I thought this was interesting, until I watched an hour long video of one of them outlining a piece of tech they came up with for the project.

It was a glorified templating system over an ethereum smart contract.

For the non-programmer investors, templating languages are a dime a dozen, and definitely NOT worth anything near what this coin is currently priced at.

I do my best to give back to the community

You can try this fud all you want.

Facts: the idea is solid and it fills a niche nothing else can at the moment. The code is fucking good. Many devs don't even update their investors on the development and these guys give us actually videos.

You are probably an intimidated cuck and don't like to see successful chads.
Or you are trying to accumulate, why else would you search out every lamden threas and fud it.

Or you're a paid fudder pajeet for accumulating whales who pay you 10 dollars a week.

>The code is fucking good
please link me to some of this "good code"
They must have tons of it in the Github right?

Also how is giving obvious bullshit videos a plus? the videos on the Youtube were some of the biggest scam indicators for me

why are the fud poster IDs always orange-brown like puke?

lel look who's talking. Thanks for bumping the thread so more people can see this too

I bought 5 ETH worth in ICO buy sold most of it. I got 36 ETH out of the deal in a week so I'm more then happy. But I think this will go to $12-13 bucks easy if ETH goes 2k +

I would of held all of it if

a) they had a product
b) there wasn't legal fud about them failing to report stuff
c) They got on better exchanges out the bat

to much risk so I was forced to de risk 70% of my holdings at 10x.

Once it hits a major exchange this will dump hard, you did good to get out early and I recommend everyone do the same. There are much safer moon missions to be had

1. They have small time alphas and actual alphas coming soon. But I agree this is the weakest point imo.
2. I think this is pure FUD, could be wrong though
3. I think they didn’t plan on selling out the ico as fast as they did, so exchanges were not in the bag at end of sale. The volume on etherdelta (without a proper ticket) and idex is definitely not going unnoticed by the likes of KuCoin, Cryptopia, etc

I doubt it. Prices will skyrocket on ED once an exchange listing is confirmed, and then probably dump down a hit after the listing itself occurs. No change it goes below what it’s at right now, despite any legitimacy to your previous claims.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are TAU posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like TAU; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about TAU are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

I have 600. Am I gonna make it?

If you want to take that risk be my guest, just don't be the last one out

We’ve been shilling AudioCoin, actually.

no

Always good to derisk but I’m holding, so much potential and I like how the devs are handling the project

Sorry that was a typo, I meant 60,000

lol ok

>I like how the devs are handling the project
and how is that exactly
oh god then definitely not

Cryptopia has been confirmed on the TAU website

give link to their discord channel to prove it or fuck off

thank you sir, do you want some shill points with your salad sir?

no it hasn't and I challenge you to prove it

>a bunch of fresh college grads now have a company worth 100+ million dollars

you guys are idiots

>t. virgin jealous of some chads
what else is new

This.

Lamden is legit. The Devs are lads and update us regularly. We're doing 3x shortly and Cryptopia and kucoin in a week or just over.

>Lamden is legit
Please give me reasons why so we can clear all this up

Omg all the drama, we will need to talk not about moons but star systems.

oh look another "1 post by this id" shill post

160M bro seriously, can only go down, the project is shit (look at their github, a fucking package manager!)

tbqh verge is worth 3bil or some shit and is openly a scam

it's not even a valid argument against price going up at this point

dude don't copy&paste my post ... it was meant for UFR.

is /shill/ shilling TAU too or what? :O

lol...

Go accumulate shitbag

you stupid faggots will actually buy into this shit just because its marketed with fucking lambo shit

the coin has zero utility

you are right, somebody with
>14 posts
is more likely to be objective about a topic than a guy randomly dropping by

yeah it's kinda sad desu
what can I say, my autism has been triggered and I want to see this shitcoin expelled from the world

>zero utility
Now I know you’re either just trolling or fudding to accumulate. Either way, KYS and DIAF.

nice meme chart. It's easy to promise the world when you have no product