The prince returns

Get ouf ot those shitty alts because this guy is going to 1500

pls no. I can't take this anymore

fuck off niger

>prince
the true prince is LTC u retard

again?

But TA promised me it would dip to 900...

This won't even break $1400 until spring.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are ETH posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like ETH; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about ETH are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

don't worry little boi i'm sure you can make plenty of cash with the $30 in your bank account if you buy in now

delete this. im still accumulating

yeah only 120x in a year

nice meme

fuck me sideways
is this motherfucker going to bull again?

>This won't even break $1400 until spring.
Broke it a few days ago user.

So many non ETH holders here lel

Is this really the state of biz, fuck

Thank you whoever sold me 40 eth last night for $1050 each.

Gr8b8m8r88/8

I fucking knew it. Oh well, it's marketed well so might as well get in on the gains

that vatalick guy is a pretty good actor for being autistic

This party is just getting started

I love thinking about all the faggots who, despite missing the ETH train thus far, feel as though they need to constantly FUD it. Literally this coin has so much promise and room to grow just shut the fuck up pony up and put some money in. This coin is a no brainer and anyone who Fuds it always has a difficult time coming up with legitimate flaws... it's always regurgitated bullshit like muh crypto kitties and vitalik the commie bastard lmao

>bought at 830
>bought again at the dip

ltc=disappointing firstborn
ethereum=true chad heir

Damn it I wanna buy it in a dip

Same