Price prediction end of February? I'm hoping for a 10x

price prediction end of February? I'm hoping for a 10x

good project, low mcap

I need to know if i goofed buying in at ~120 sats

10.8 mil.
9 in coinsmarkets.
How justed am I going to feel when this 10x's?

Guaranteed a dollar. It is top volume producer on every exchange its reached and when the dev team finishes the whitepaper this month they'll be able to get on Bittrex and Binance. Keep quiet tho, I'm almost to a million accumulated

im hoping it's gonna be a good bullrun, im tempted to take out my xlm holdings for it

Don't let me tell you what to do, but this and FUN are really the only ones I believe in. There's too much going for this coin for it to fail

i think FUN is really gimmicky desu

why are people so hyped about this coin? I'm not spreading FUD, but it is literally just a PIVX fork without any really significant changes.

This project looks better than verge. Can someone link me to their white paper? I can't seem to find it on the website

It's a good looking project

It's supposedly a significant improvement over pivx and its still in the early adopter phase

according to them, it's coming out this quarter

How much are you guys making on staking? I made almost 1000 colx off 200k. Just bought double that.

I agree, that's why I hold mostly COLX. But FUN has a road map that's hard to mess up desu. I think most cryptos fail to find a way to establish real world adoption or use of their crypto but FUN would be so easy and the coin burn coming will help

I think most of the success it's found is from devs interacting well with the community and not being hype beasts about everything. It has a few improvements with its master node, PoS block rewards, and a few other things. Also it performs incredibly well on the exchanges it trades on.

Whitepaper will be finished this month

1$ without token burn.
With token burn: mars

lamboland?

Are they going to do another burn?

it should be finished about now actually

I have already made so much off of this coin, and it's just beginning.

This is a cheap pump and dump fork created by Veeky Forums biz.

Buy Pivx the original. 55 million supply.

>privacy shitcoin #297497
crypto is such a fucking meme right now

>p-please buy my bags

No

>he doesn't like a crpyotpia with an actual working product, realistic goals, and just happens to have privacy as one of its features

I meant crypto, not Cryptopia Jesus christ I'm tired

I wish it was on Cryptopia, I might actually buy it. Seriously how hard is it to get listed? I know they paid the fees/applied whatever but still. Been following this shit since 24 sats but not using a pajeet exchange.

holding strong
maybe I'll give give people some oneday

It's a guarantee it'll be on Cryptopia, as soon as the exchange can support it. They're dealing with a shitton of trade volume too right now, can barely keep their markets open. Give it a week and accumulate while you can

I only have $300 to put in this what will it be next month?

Def a dollar. Masternodes, staking, privacy.

how much is a Huracan?