Signs of something big accumulating PRL

Signs of something big accumulating PRL.
Not a finance guy, but look at the circulating tokens, 63M out of 108M are in circulation. It was around 30M a few days ago.

Look at the marketcap from the 12th to today. It doubled in size. I think the people accumulating directly talked to the people behind PRL and got a whole bunch of coins without shifting the price. So even though it looks like the price has been stagnant and not moving, something big just happened behind the scenes. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

oysterprotocol.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

unironically big if true.

shitcoins i trust long term:
PRL
REQ
KCS
LINK

really? no ones going to comment on this

actually confused
can you explain this to me- I can see that whales are pushing down price but how is mkcap increasing?

The blue line got twice as big, and the only way for the price to stay the same is if the token supply got increased.

biz doesn’t comment on anything logical dw

prl is one of the few shitcoins with an obvious and actually practical use case, and one of the very few that i hold long term.

it also has a team of serious devs (ex google etc) and a relatively low market cap.

its pretty likely to x5 to x10.

could be getting listed on another exchange?

prl isn't being shilled by any of the discord groups. its smart money going in so biz isn't interested

Where can I find smart money discussion? Plebbit is way too slow, and biz is full of garbage...

for those who knows just observe and watch how this work itself out lol

this is pretty likely. i would expect it on binance soon if its growth continues

It could also be that CMC didn’t correctly report the marketcap in the first place, right?

Are you a fucking dribbling retard spastic? Coinmarketcap simply corrected PRL's circulating supply which was actually double what was reported on that site

it might be that if the line is table, but it has ups and downs that match natural trading patterns which means infers that it refers to actual data

biz has good discussions but you have to be aware probably upwards of 30% of posters are literally paid discord shills. just keep an eye out for coins that get mentioned, but not shilled to oblivion. then DYOR to see if they have a use case, reasonably low market cap, active and competent devs and any other possibly relevant criteria (good website e.g.).

biz, leddit and twitter are good starting points if you can filter out the noise.

I wish we could form a group of people who aren't just spreading unnecessary FUD or hype. A group with members who have a basic good of economics.

>definitely not cmc having fucked up reporting the actual number of coins in circulation

Thanks user, bought 100k

yes anybody that is invested in prl or thinks it is a serious project is

Do you personally think PRL is a good coin to invest in currently?

Thanks bro. I owe nabbing XRB at 3.80 thanks to Reddit so I cant be too mad

i got in at 50c but kept accumulating during the recent market dip. I'm still holding because i expect it to 5x - 10x.

i think it has a lot of growth potential and is relatively unlikely to tank or stagnate long term given recent news.

i can't emphasise enough that i think its actually a good shitcoin and i will continue accumulating until at least the next pump.

i bought 20k prl at 4 cents and sold at 30 cents i want die

so you're a day trading pajeet ae

fuckers doing this right now selling at $2.50 lmao
>all you fucking idiots never cease to amaze me

dumbasses

whats wrong with the analysis? Seriously I'm curious

he was referring to weak handed faggots selling on the dip right now lmao

why does my adblocker block oyster.ws

I'm guessing you haven't been in this very long. Coin market cap has a huge backlog of updates and that is what you are seeing with the sudden market cap increase. You really think they could update it based on private investments that happen overnight?

>LMAO weak sauce faggot
>testnet is not even live yet

nope, thats good to know though. It would make sense because thats a sharp increase

Jesus fucking christ... On the off chance that you aren't trolling, let me explain. Coin market cap had the wrong circulating supply listed. They updated it. That's all that happened

same thing happened with stupid shit like DBC, using this logic market cap went from 0 to whatever overnight after they updated

oysterprotocol.com

Turn it off

>oysterprotocol.com
interesting. so they want to legitimize background miners?

you talking to pasta lmao

"Something happened"
Yeah cmc corrected their numbers you fucking tard

holding since 0,03 ct. will never sell one prl before dec

Coinmarketcap was misreporting the circulating supply for a long time. Their telegram has been announcing it like every half hour for a few weeks now. It finally got fixed.

Pic of welcome bot in telegram