XLM AND THE JEW BEHIND IT

this kike is behind mt. gox, ripple, and now stellar lumens.

everything he touches is left in destruction with himself as the primary beneficiary.

invest at your own caution.

now watch this thread get ignored and slid out of the catalog before any replies

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mediumsqueeze/status/948564962603134976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>before any replies
yikes

who is it? what the fuck am i supposed to do with a picture of some random cunt?

hate both xrp and xlm

Jed McCaleb, one of the richest mofo's in the world.

jed mccaleb
kinda amazing to me how this guy isn't more well known

theres basically no information about his background online, for obvious reasons. jews operate in the shadows

Let me see
He almost killed crypto in its cradle, then went on to create ripple the Jew coin, and then he created a coin with the sole intention of transferring wealth from developed countries to impoverished people in third world countries.

This is something I don’t understand about XLM investors, don’t get me wrong they have some awesome features and I made money in the pumps but do you guys realise what the vision for XLM is longterm?
He will literally airdrop free xlm to refugees and Africans in the near future.

his wiki is so shit for someone who created so many high profile projects

>do you guys realise what the vision for XLM is longterm?

Veeky Forums is unironically comprised of mostly jews stealing btc from greedy noobs using crypto to flip profits and have no actual interest in crypto or the potential of the technology

if you can't beat em join em... then beat em.

ur not joining em. ur just integrating with biz groupthink into putting your actual crypto into get rich quick schemes and then get left bagholding at the next crash.

theres a reason why corecuck and overdiversification are the two most prominent memes here.

if you havent figured it out yet, (((they))) want your btc as cheap as it can get. the only way they can do this? convince you that going all in on shitcoins to 100x your profits is the only way to win at this game

what did you think of the sequence of events with Ripple these last few days?
>CNBC news about banning in Korea
>Ripple drops hard to 1.7
>Ripple announces partnership with MoneyGram
>Ripple drops to 2.0 again

I was gifted 327 lumen by bittrex ages ago for some reason. never selling it because it was free

ripple is done. finished. doesnt matter to bankers tho. they can just keep making new ones and have them go from off the radar to #2 in marketcap in a matter of weeks. it will keep working as along as there is new blood in the market

the sweet sweet pottery of a heeb naming his coin sun fire. he's definitely oven ready.

It's to give people in shithole countries access to money transfers with cheap fees not free gibs.

OY VEY

REMEMBER THIS AND NEVER FORGET FOLKS: THIS IS ALL A COORDINATED ATTEMPT TO BUY UP YOUR BTC. THE COREKEK MEME WAS CREATED BY JEWS. BUY PoW, MINEABLE COINS ONLY AND JUST SIT ON IT. EVERYTHING ELSE IS AN EFFORT TO STEAL BTC OUT OF NORMIES GREED

im out

"The Jews, I find are very, very selfish. They care not how many Estonians, Latvians, Finns, Poles, Yugoslavs or Greeks get murdered or mistreated as displaced persons as long as the Jews get special treatment. Yet when they have power, physical, financial or political neither Hitler nor Stalin has anything on them for cruelty or mistreatment to the under dog."
-- Harry S. Truman

He wasn't to blame for mtgox retard. He had sold it long before the hack due to US regulations he didn't want to deal with as the exchange was getting bigger.

Everyone keep fudding xlm with stupidity and bullshit, it will surely work.

money transferred from jews, that's correct.

Do you hate money?

twitter.com/mediumsqueeze/status/948564962603134976

now im out. just heed my warning folks

He owned 12% of the company when they announced insolvency and it's likely a theft of this caliber happened over a long period of time meaning he was involved. Don't fall in love with your investments and get offended by information.

Oh wow, look, an image with some text and and names, surely legit. Why wouldn't I trust this user, right?

Anyone falling for Bitcuck propaganda deserves to lose money.

access to our economy > access to our borders. keep them in their shitholes and allow them means to purchase shit from us. join the jew in jewing niggers?

if you can provide some better evidence for why we should buy xlm, than the evidence on that twitter about why you shouldnt buy it, maybe you should fuck off back to r/ stellar you beta sjw kike

I'm riding this for profit but I hope this project fucking dies long term. Anyone who isn't on this boat is literally a ripple tier shill or a r*dditfugee. It's ripple 2.0 with slightly better features that will make slightly better returns and that's it. If you see the truth as FUD then get the fuck off this board.

shit logic, m8

I'm not selling because I'm diversifying a bit
that said, it's not even a $1000 worth, I might have to just dump this shitcoin so I have one less thing to worry about

i was on the boat. made 2x. hopped off. now its literally playing with fire. if you can afford to be stuck with those bags in the next btc crash, you deserve whatevers coming.

ive stopped with the greed as soon as i realized the next wave of normies are about to flow in. you can make better shortterm profits in shitcoins with a little bit less risk than having anything to do with a top10 marketcap jewish transfer of wealth

I think this guy is a fraudster as well.

>playing with fire

i hope many of you realize there were actual Veeky Forumstards who hopped into ripple FOMO, and there will be plenty more for XLM. they still are holding those bags. good luck timing the market this time, noobs

I don't fucking care about stellar, I just care about the money and I am pretty sure it is going to reach at least $5 this year with all that they have going for them.

I could care less if the project dies so long as I can ride the profit while it lasts.

That being said you are just bullshitting with no proof of anything at all. And why the fuck should I provide anything to try to convince you to buy stellar, retard.

I'm already rich (outside of crypto); i'm in this for the lulz

No one's saying that didn't happen. But no one on biz bought the dip except for r*ddit scum after we knew it for what it really was. Read my first post again.

if youre smart you would put the profits in btc, and not the other way around. but i can already tell, you arent

as soon as people start thinking more in terms of longterm and less about these scams to steal normies btc, i will have more hope but for now this board is compromised and the brainwashing has already taken hold. everyone thinks their bags are safe and that the trends we've had this last year will continue

so you recommend to just hold BTC?

what about the BTC forks? LIke BTCP?

Hey everybody, this guy didn't buy the dip.

you're probably one of those shifty greedy kikes he's talking about

give me ur shekels

just scroll up and take a few mins to read all my posts wtf. or better yet DYOR

i bought at .20, sold at .77. im out for good.

nobody knows when the next btc correction will be. when it happens, none of you will be able to transfer out of your shitbags fast enough

BTC is crashing, not recommending to hold it

Disclaimer: I am net long BTC.

Once blockchain achieves full scaling then ripple and all its partners will be dinosaurs. It's crazy when you think about it.

>cashing out into fiat
bigger jewish scam than this, desu

fiat is a good way to buy into ownership of equities

I don't actually *HOLD* fiat other than minimum amounts to pay bills

if you believe in the blockchain, then you invest in the FOUNDATION of the blockchain. not corporations trying to profit off the blockchain. its like the brainlets here appear in increasing numbers. i am convinced 90% of the posts here are shariablue-tier shillbots

hey bro i own one bitcoin. just one, this is enough for me. im not dumb enough to cash it out into anything and im not advising anyone else to do the same as me but, i know the direction of the world economy right now. you want to own commodities, all of them. blockchain is a commodity.
im not interested in equities or any other fiat-denominated asset in this period of risk-averse optimism. same goes for this shitcoin bubble

Guess what, I got in at 1400 sats, i didn't buy at ath like some faggots, sold at 5500, got into icx, sold icx at 7800sats to get back into stellar at it's lowest point below 3600 sats when it crashed retard.

I am already up many times from my first stellar purchase, and my initial stellar investment was $40k, so yeah faggot I could care less if it flash crashed to 4000 sats before I could sell, my initial buy in is like 300 sats at this point with how much I've increased my stack by using the same money I initially put into stellar.

I am watching closely to the movements and if it shows signs of a big crash again I'll turn it into something else and not look back even if it goes back up, unless it really dips by a lot and there's reason for me that it really has to recover.

For fucks sakes, you are a retard who lost on good profits just because "sjw", "centralized jew coin", whatever dude, your loss.

Also replying from a different device.

I own a lot of Bitcoin, so I need to diversify into other shit. I don't like the way it's trending right now, it's going to test $10,000 in a few weeks, maybe

thats just greed. i went thru that too. you do that long enough, with 100% of your capital, on a long enough timeline, all of it will be transferred to cryptokikes.
best of luck

nobody can say for certain, im being a bit safer than i think i need to be. only 20% of my shit is in anything not useful as a currency right now. im trying to get it down to 10%.
everyone is greeding out right now. not sure how long it can continue.
for reference: paccoin, pandacoin, dogecoin, redditcoin are all really good bets to flip for profit right now.
time to watch from the sidelines

Implying those nignogs have a computer

BCH is a good hedge for Bitcoin, because if it does end up being the reserve crypto currency, it might outperform Bitcoin (probably won't beat its market cap, but do better in the long term)

yikes it's owned by kikes.

Is what you meant to say.

im in btc to hedge the world right now. my fiat is to hedge btc.
im not doubting a rise in BCH, but im diversified among all the best looking alts right now other than forks, not including ETH

I'm diversified in ETH, bought in at $76 and again after crash from $400 to $200 at $219

so far, so good

ur looking good then and you can afford to have an xlm stack. i made this thread for all the new blood here. i dont like the way things are looking now. im hoping btc can start forming a cup and handle by february but more pessimistic right now

Keep spreading fud assblasted faggot. It only helps me accumulate more XLM at this price.

You're dumb op. Kys but give me your private key first.

I don't want to move shit around because it creates a capital gains liability

I'm in a high tax state, I'm going to move my domicile to a no income tax state before further diversifying, but that's not going to be for a few months. I'm mostly stuck with whatever holdings I have.

I can sell off XRB because my cost basis is high (not much in terms of profits) but that's about it, and I'll probably end up doing that to pay taxes (LOL)

He wrote Mt gox, sold it before it went to shit. Nice fud. $0.02 was deposited into your eth wallet. You'll get it at ..some point.

3 jew shillbots with the same copy paste memes in my thread such surprise much wow

I'm just waiting for Stellar to hit $2.50 and then I'm out. I hate the company, the advisers are cucks, fuck FairX, fuck everything about Stellar.

I just want $.

what is wrong with you?

The op is copypasta bud. Your whole life is a lie.

get a fucking blog OP

brew, underrated even if it's derogatory