My fucking face when I BTFO biz normies into buying my DeepBrain bags

>mfw I created 80% of DBC threads here shilling THE FUCK out of the coin
>mfw people actually believed my shilling and let me unload my heavy bags onto them at the all time high
>mfw I made FUCKING BANK while reddit normies here are down over 50%
You fags are just too easy to play. I have already found my next 5x and I'm half way there already.

>mfw karma bites you in the ass
>you die and cant enjoy the gain

if real, i love it. congratulations

I believe you. I made 2x and gtfo as fast as possible. The same fags who bought and held dbc will fall for it again.

Karma isnt real you fucking retarded street shitter.

OMFG I'm new to this but so happy I didnt buy into DBC threads lmfaooo
Well played user well played enjoy being rich im stuck here with the poorfags

LOL "Heavy Bags" It was going no where but up and was only out for a week. Quit your bullshit.

I don't get how idiots fall for this kinda shit
>see dbc shilled here
>go to reddit
>comment on the second thread explains how the project is immature, overly ambitious and essentially vaporware
>move on
How hard is it to do that?
Anyhow, well done. Congrats user

thanks for the EZ 3x if true

are you the BrainGangGoodGuy autist?

if so that was an excellent larp

lmoa Veeky Forums truly is filled with a bunch of brainlets

keep up the good work

good for you if true

To be be honest I am DBC whale and didn’t even own DBC, the first thread actual mooned when I said I was going to pump it, second thread I just hung around shilling KIN and AGI.

No regrets, DBC bagholders BtFo

so you are thinking that Veeky Forums was really a player in that marketcap?

those are poorfags and wannabies, legit investors dont fell for memecoins

I did x7 myself on DBC swinging the shit out of it but it was thanks to a whales, not some bunch of morons with 40$ portfolios

THE COIN DOESNT EVEN DO ANYTHING AND THESE NORMANS ATE IT UP AROUND HERE EVERY THREAD

LAST NIGHT THEY HAD SOME TOY DOLL AND SOME BULLSHIT "PARTNERSHIP" WITH DISNEY ON HERE SAYING THIS COIN WAS GOING BIG PLACES

HOLY FUCK NORMANS ARE GULLIBLE BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I tried to warn poor innocent anons in every thread, I told them it was an extremely overinflated shitcoin, but I was called a retarded fudder.
May kek have mercy on their portfolios.

Extreme fud + cup and handle= immine t mooning.

Yes, Veeky Forums was the only cause of the rise and fall of this coin. Have you been doing drugs?

lol OP is the same sorta retard that thinks discord groups full of teens w/ $500 can pump a coin

These retards think I'm they're minds that they can actually control entire economies of a multi billion dollar coin with fucking Veeky Forums threads. Believing this gives them some kind of purpose in their lives

>he doesn't realize Veeky Forums is 90% people trying to trigger bot's sentiment analysis