Tfw we won't make it

>tfw we won't make it
Face it lads, if you have less than 50k in crypto right now you won't make it.
We are destined to a life of wage slavery.

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0
etherscan.io/address/0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what if I have exactly 50 k?

Are you serious?

Then be a chad and turn $5k into $50k with MGXL
magnalis.network
Easiest 10x of all fucking time

Fuck you nigger. I can make enough to live an apartment dwelling pothead life without having to wagecuck and that's good enough for me.

>mfw 80k
thanks for making me happy today user

>tfw current have 50k plus 5k in unreleased slam dunk ico (jibrel)

YES

that sounds pretty fucking niggerish to me nigger

nice shitty life my man

It's true. You need 500k to make it, everything below that is not guaranteed.

It's true. You need $5,000,000 to make it.
everything below that is not guaranteed.

>tfw invested $450 in Crypto
>tfw still have $450 in Crypto

Th-thanks BAT

It's a scam
>
>
>
>
>
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0

People were saying this a year ago and I sold 500 of my ETH for 50 USD because I believed them.

The has probably only been 50-70 billion actual money pumped into the market in 2017 to push the marketcap to 700b. There is so much more room for growth its not even funny

I think it's healthier to see crypto as an interesting hobby and not your ticket to lamboland...I mean it could be, but not everyone can win T_T

lol that'd be half a mil today gg

I can sense the panic sells already.

this pajeet again
you're sourcing shit that debunks the myth of it being a scam.
Do you even know what you're doing?

if I can get my low 7 figures to 8 figures by the end of 2018, I plan to cash out a third to buy property (maybe some index funds, but I don't like the look of the P/E ratios), put a third in XMR, and leave a third in fundamentally solid crypto projects.

is plan ok?

>I can make enough to live an apartment dwelling pothead life without having to wagecuck
If you have less than 50k you're going to have to start wagecucking soon.

Looks like I’m killing myself then

LOOK HERE YOU FAGGOT.

I STARTED WITH $6K AND HAVE GROWN IT TO 30K. I CASHED OUT 2K AND BOUGHT SOME PERSONAL LUXURIES AS A REWARD. I'M GOING TO MAKE IT TO 50K AND THEN 100K. DON'T YOU EVEN BEGIN TO TELL ME I'LL BE A WAGE SLAVE FOREVER. I REFUSE.

Im guessing I won’t make it?

This.

When did you start?

You can listen to this scammer or you can read the threads I posted. It is the same people every time and they keep trying new tricks to hide the fact it's a scam.

DYOR and read the threads.

Stop fucking scamming people you faggot.
If you guys make 2 accounts on that site it'll give you the exact same ETH deposit address.

Fuck you asshole

IN SEPTEMBER. I'VE MADE MISTAKES AND I'VE MADE MOON MISSIONS. GROWTH IS UNSTOPPABLE IF YOU MAKE LOGICAL DECISIONS.

You again
You spreading FUD is a signal to buy in.
Your autism is showing.

I have 60k. Will I make it?

iI's true. you need $50,000,000 to make it.
everything below that is not guaranteed.

You're a fucking IDIOT.
That's the ETH address to send ETH to so you can claim tokens.
Look:

etherscan.io/address/0x560833296ef7a7f41b30c1065225fa9b33830c19

Now click "View Tokens"
See the MGXL?
Now click that.
People receive their tokens from this contract.

Just because you don't know how ERC20 ICOs work, doesn't mean it's a scam.

You're new and clearly a child.
Get the fuck out of here lmao

I turned my initial investment of $420 in 24k. Just don't be a moron

You sent out random amounts of the coin to the people that sent ETH to them. There is no correlation between the ETH sent and recieved. Binance did not in-fact buy into their ICO. They sent them to binance themselves to make it seem like they did.

Read the threads. Look at the etherscan addresses and the ETH sent and coins received. The first few threads they never sent anything out so they random sent it to people to make it appear like people were getting shit.

Again simply read the threads while this scammer tears his hair out.

it's true. you need $500,000,000,000 to make it. everything below that is not guaranteed.

You're literally reaching at this point lmfao

Like I said, keep wasting your energy. You're doing nothing but stressing yourself out.

I'm more than willing to spend time to stop scammers and offer people the chance to see the black pit they are throwing their money into. You don't have a counter-argument to the point that you sent out random amounts to people because you DID and now you regret it because it's very easy to show how obvious your scam is.

Lol, no. You haven't made any substantial decisions if you started in september, and I'm guessing you made most of your gains in this insane bull.

I agree.. Hard to believe it. Im around that myself, and dont think I can make it. But if it lasts all 2018, we will probably make a lot of money either way.

Look at ur god damn link u sent

Notice that all the Ether coming in has value
Notice that all the Ether leaving has 0 value, that is, except for the few where all the collected Ether is sent to 1 main address and all the other OUT Ether has a value of 0

Just to make it look like people were getting some tokens back.

smfh

HOW THE **FUCK** ELSE WOULD I HAVE MADE GAINS YOU FUCKING TROLL? LITERALLY IT'S BEEN A BULL MARKET ASIDE FROM A FEW DAYS OF FUD WITH CHINA, JAMIE DIMON, SOUTH KOREA, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I HAVE 5X'D MY MONEY AND YOU WON'T MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT THAT. I'M OUT OF PLEB TIER AND ON TO BETTER THINGS.

All around me are familiar faces...

tfw just broke 60k today

i had $10,000 january 1st. feels fucking surreal.

Thank you COSS shills. I won't get weak hands on you i swear to god, my tokens are locked off the market.

this thread hit me hard

>It’s true. You need $6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to make it. Everything below that is not guaranteed.

do NOT listen to this low T bullshit

I had 400 dollars on exactly 62 days ago. I now have about 85000 dollars. Just fucking do it. Put down your video games, close blacked and just fuckign apply yourselves. Read about trading, read about crypto, get off of biz for the most part. Do this all day, every day, 16 hours a day. Be patient and don't fomo into pumps. Follow the TA you learn to a T, dont think you are smarter than what your indicators tell you. Become a crypto/investing reading robot for every waking hour you have for the next 3 months and you WILL make it

what did you read to learn ta

buy a book or go on investopedia & wikipedia you don't have to get that complicated

>refresh blockfolio upon seeing thread
>$100 over 50k

unironically this

5M you've already made it, in that you never need to work

I HAD OVER $50K BEFORE THE CRASH NOW I’M AT 49K
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY AM I NEVER GONNA MAKE ITTTT
I SHOULD JUST END IT NOW

Crypto booms every 6 months to a year, corrects, and booms again. This has happened repeatedly. Like 6 fucking times last year. Look at BTC logarithmic chart. We are due for a correction and 6 month cooldown.

>using historical evidence in a market that has gained over $600,000,000,000 in value in the past 6 months

good luck with that

You’re right your just a slave to the crypto markets

Nah you need 5m so you can buy high, sell low, and wojack your way to -80% and be a millionaire

haha what?

Imagine if every year for the past 5 years I sold 500 doors in the summer, and 50 doors in the winter
Then this year I sell 250,000 doors in the summer
Do you think I would only sell 25,000 doors in the winter?

in case you dont get it

the answer is no, clearly I have made some MUCH larger connections and my business has grown TREMENDOUSLY this year, so there is no chance in hell I go back to selling piss amounts of doors, I have recognition in the industry.

did you have to explain because you realized your analogy was shit? lmao

>t. braindead

Just describing to the other guy that when an entity gains >5000x its previous consumer base, trends break.

Scan avoid

>selling doorknobs
What is the capital account of the balance of trade compared to the current differentiation of cryptocurrencies? Or do you understand nothing about forex?

I got 8k will I make it bros?

Not with all that BTC

What coins though? That is insane!

i have about $130k now...just one more year of gains and i'm free pls pls pls little coins, just one more year for daddy...

39k before crash
25k now
Just kill me
CAN, TRX, bbt and proc

What you feel? Afraid?

No, I'm sorry but you're below the cutoff. I'll screencap your post though, so we can have a little memorial for all those who didn't make it once we made it.

You won't make it user, but you also won't be forgotten.

Don't let this thread die we need it

>won't make it

What level is making it? 1 million?

I've got 5k in crypto. If what I need to "make it" is 50k then I should come out at 100k. I'm ok with that. It will improve my standard of living.

>won't make it

I think that crypto is one of two things.

> 1. a massive meme
In this case, none of us will make it. This means that blockchain tech is fundamentally worthless and we've all been memed.

>2. The next paradigm shift

In this case, even someone starting today is still an early adopter. It's akin to someone investing in the internet in the era of 56k modems. We are on the starting grounds of something big.

I feell 50/50 between these two options. And that is more than enough for me to invest my palty wageslave bucks into this.