Amazon partnership

alright boys, just got off work. Today our higher-ups were talking about Amazon Web Services partnering with Chinese crypto-currencies for data storage. Currently, Amazon has huge problems with our AWS in China because of the Chinese government requiring us to give them private keys of every database they touch due to their shitty commie government's privacy fetish. Obviously, this causes huge problems for us on the infrastructure side (my division). Because we have to very clearly separate Chinese services from things everyone else uses and it's basically a logistical nightmare and causes the Chinese data market to be barely profitable for us. I dont know if this is common knowledge, but we earn more from AWS than we do from our retail website.

HOWEVER, with crypto-currencies and distributed data storage, we can get around that very easily, since nobody will have the private keys. Today's meeting's 1-pager was deciding solutions to this problem and seeing which Chinese crypto-currencies to partner with. Oddly enough,TRONIX was the favorite, because we can essentially oversee the development of the entire product. Sun was really amicable in letting us choose the direction, and letting our PM's draft the architecture. It's basically a blank canvas, because they have very little done so far. Amazon loves control. They bully every partner they run into, but Sun seemed really submissive to everything. You can look at his past Tweets with Charlie Lee and see his passive personality. I think it'll go really well.

this is fucking huge guys. we can already see a pump starting on Binance. idk who else is leaking this info, but i fully expect this to be $1 EOM.

Other urls found in this thread:

ocoin.sg/#partner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why even lie about this?

Sage

to sell his tron bags.

it only takes 10~15 mins to think up and write this trash... and he can hopefully get out in a few hours instead of holding on for weeks.

believe me or don't. Obviously other people are leaking the info too, look at the fucking charts. Amazon treats us like shit, and like 30 people on my floor were in that meeting. Don't expect secrecy from the engineers you bully.

I put 20 grand into this in the bathroom at work. Follow or don't. I dont care. I'm just giving fair warning to my Veeky Forums bro's who taught me everything i know about crypto.

Kys Justin

>thinking anyone would believe this

Link the public address for that 20k transaction then. Why not do that and prove it immediately? Oh yeah, because you are full of shit.

LMFO, taught you how to shill?

Will op deliver

>posting personal information after violating an NDA, incriminating myself.

yeah, no. I don't care if you believe me or not, I have no stake in your wins or losses. i'll be here next week to post the screen cap.

Damn pretty hilarious shilling. Try to make it more believeable. Lol tron

I'm a cloud engineer for a company with AWS sites all around the country. There is inter-region VPC Peering, and we peer all our asain sites through se-asia-1(Singapore) and utilize cloudfront and redis for caching content.

You obviously have no fucking idea what your talking about

Fuck is this true. I just got my first eth just now on this app on iTunes. How do I buy tron??? Should I tell all my friends to buy too? Also how do I create an account on here?

>Expecting China to peer through Singapore.
you just proved how much of a larp you are. Next.

Software deve here. This sounds legit. You were dropping some terms that make me think you're in the business.

Whether Amazon actually move forward with partnering with TRX is yet to be seen, but I believe you..

Gonna pick up a bit more trx today. Thanks for sharing man.

>TRONIX
>I put 20 grand into this in the bathroom at work.
For real, brah?
Do Amazon bathrooms double as break rooms?

lmao gtfo trx holding fag

What would stop amazon from creating their own crypto? They don't need to partner with anyone.

This is fucking fake guys. I bet he isn't even a level 4 employee.

we dont have break rooms in my building, and also what i did was highly illegal, so i didnt want anyone to see it.

Bezos has more money than fucking God.
I bet he already has some sort of blockchain solution cooking up in R&D

Couldn't wait to get home? You did it in a toilet stall?

Amazon buying a fuck ton of LTC before the announcement for an epic profit.

I bet he got busy in a Burger King bathroom.

6:15 pm in Seattle right now. Good luck getting out of Amazon and home by 6:15

> I have no stake in your wins or losses.
Then why post it? What's your motive?

nice larp

If this was true I'd sell my amazon shares right away.

Get the fuck out of my board virgin bullshiter

Would that not be insider trading? People violate so many rules in crypto (e.g. PnD) they forget rules still exist.

Crypto isn’t regulated by the SEC.

Because he absolutely lost his ass on Tron.

fuck off lying faggot

Tell me what building aws in in.

level 6 Amazon employee here.
OP is lying, tryna sell his TRONIX bags on you while he acquires N1C3L4RP coins (what amazon is actually gonna use)

>pretending to be this new

L5 here.

Confirmed.

My dad works really high up in Amazon and says they indeed had a big meeting about this but it's more likely they will eventually partner with VeChain

Oh any my dad once said he is level 13 but that's like a year ago now so maybe he leveled up anyway I think he knows better.

My dad is the CEO of Amazon, they're putting all assets into bitbean to start sprouting.

And my dad is level 99 and has a shiny chink golden armor of Tronix and he said Justin is a filthy scammer.

> got pumped x80 in a month
> no working product

Negros don't fall for this shit

The king will return.

Is that you Lance? I was wondering what the fuck you were up to at the urinals today. You know goddamn well we aren't supposed to say shit about the TRX deal.

Don't bother coming in tomorrow.

>b...building name?

Hahahaha gtfo veshit. Fucking normie

I am tired of all these partnership talks about Amazon partnering with a cryptocurrency. We will make our own if we ever get to that point.
>t. humble book salesman

guys this is fucking real hoyly shit check the fucking OCoin (first coin on the tron network with JUSTIN SUN BEING THE HEAD) and one of their fucking partners is AWS

THIS IS THE FUCKING ICO PAGE
ocoin.sg/#partner

fake and gay

Website DOES actually have that on there. Hmm...

CHECK THE FUCKING WEBSITE MY BANKACCOUNT IS ALREADY IN TRON

Tron is a shitty ECR20. Not a network. sage for being fake and gay

Dude you’re actually being stupid...

why does this seem like bs and the webpage yall link looks like trash in nigger vill

ok LARPer. I can put a fucking AWS logo up on my meatspin page too dipshit. saged yet again you lying faggot.

Yep. It’s on there. Curiouser and curiouser.

Bro I'm not fucking larping dude it's right there what the fuck else do you want me to do? this is the confirmed pre-ico site for the token.

you not listening just shows you're too fucking incompetent to just check the damn site and you can see

its on there but what does that even mean?

Well... it does say “Media and Partnerships.”

i dont see anything leaked on Blind yet, and i usually get a lot of good info there about amazon leaks. Care to post it there also?

so they're going to rent out a fucking EC2 instance. Big. Fucking. Deal.

SAGE

So, uh, I shouldn't sell my TRX then?

You're a fucking idiot if you believe this