>yfw 2018 will be the biggest year yet for crypto and you are just in time
>yfw you will be retired in your early 20s
if this is the dot com bubble we are in 1997
we are all gonna make it lads

Other urls found in this thread:

magnalis.network
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If a $2k investment really lets me stop wage slaving early (ELIX and LINK) I will give you a bj OP

It could give you a 1 years salary if you invest it correctly.

$2k could turn into $25k with a low cap, low supply ICO.

For example..
magnalis.network
30 cents per coin with 10 mill supply
10 mill supply coins usually have a minimum of $100 million market cap.
That being said, each coin will hit $10 minimum.

There are other ICOs out there too like Medicalchain and Well. Those are another big 2.

These posts come out when everything's green, then the opposite posts come out when everything's red. Gotta love this shitty board

I already retired last year. If you hadn't, you probably missed the biggest gains.

I'll settle for late 20's but that's still ok

I already did turn it into 20k, I bought Elix at $.26. My portfolio went up to $20,000 last week but now its at $14k, feels badman

We will be out of this in a couple weeks then we going to the moon, there needs to be a little pullback for the real gains.
Look at the charts same thing happened a while ago.

so dont sell anything right?

Feels good man.

What cheap coins do you lads feel will explode this year?

I have $30k now, most of it is ICX, and also some VEN and REQ. Will I make it?

diversify before you get justed hard
i did the same with 2k but with diversification and choosing the right coins

you realize every time you post threads or responses like this you are only jinxing yourselves?
Never count on anything as a certainty. Just quietly stack and invest. Maybe I'm just superstitious

>words that are typed on a japanese anime image board affect the outcome of a $735,000,000,000 market
>maybe i'm just superstitious

yeah, you might be

>just graduate uni
>never have to find a job
feels good

avoided wagecucking completely

It's a scam
>
>
>
>
>
>
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0

They sent out random amounts of the coin to the people that sent ETH to them. There is no correlation between the ETH sent and recieved. Binance did not in-fact buy into their ICO. They sent them to binance themselves to make it seem like they did.

I’m at £750k, its kinda surreal to think I just need a 4x to reach my goal. Iv only been in since may and was at £35k on the 12th dec it’s been a crazy ride the past month
I’m starting to believe I will make it now which probably means it’ll crash and burn and I’ll have to kms

How did you make so much?

i dunno man I posted in a thread that said green ids are gonna make it and I had a green id. I'm up 2% this week. I think there's something there, look into it.

>turning 21 this July
>only 1k link
I really wanna make it but I'm worried I'll need to ride a few more moons