yikes.

Zoinks. Good buy opp

Explain for a brainlet plz

lel fuck this shitcoin

Holy shit.... RIP

The dumpning

Kek thats fucking brutal.

Sell walls!!1111 buy biy buy

Lots and lots of people selling, or trying to sell, not many people buying.

Those faggots never learn.

TRX normie holders hands are turning to jello.

How do you know it's not whales suppressing the price?

Yeah dude I'm sure it's just a whale.

it is whales suppressing the price. You really think most normal people have MILLIONS of this coin? normies have at most 10k. The ones selling off millions at a time, imo, are the whales trying to control prices for the time being.

Well, good fucking luck TRX breaking those walls.

you're proving that it is whales doing this dude. Do YOU have a thousand fucking ETH to casually throw into a volatile coin like tron? Only a whale could have the resources to do something like that. a 1000 eth is legit a million dollars, I don't think the whales want this rising at this time

>JUSTin is dumping again

IT GOT BIGGER.......

Dubs and I'll eat 10 ETH of this.

HOLY FUCK THE DELUSION ON YOU NORMANS

NO RETARD ITS PEOPLE THAT GOT RAPED BY TRON AND BOUGHT IN AT 25 CENTS TRYING TO RECOVER THEIR LOSSES

NOBODY IS TRYING TO ACCUMULATE THIS SHITCOIN LMFAO

>tronfags actually think I’m getting paid to FUD
>tronfags actually think I want to accumulate their shitcoin

You're such a retard. Are you implying that regular people had 1000 to 2000 ETH worth of tron bought up you idiot? 1 to 2 million dollars in a coin like tron? Just off yourself if you think these million dollar worth sell orders are somehow normal people trying to get out. the normies have already left, there are hardly any normal sized buy/sell orders left

we need a Veeky Forums coin so that I can put bets up that it will defeat those sell walls because I promise you it will, or rather theyll be lifted.

free trading lesson 101

sell walls mean jack shit, it is only what PRINTS on the tape that matters. watch what happens when the price gets advertised higher or lower, does it attract aggressive buyers or aggressive sellers?

if the price is advertised higher and you are constantly seeing buying in large lots, the market is probably going up. so if you are long, you will see sellers as well and that is to be expected, but what you don't want to see is the lack of big lot buyers.

the reverse for when you are short. you don't want to see the lack of sellers selling in large lots. there will be buyers when the price gets advertised lower and that is to be expected, but what you don't want to see is the lack of big lot sellers

>I WANT TO GET OFF MR BONES WILD RIDE

You realize that sell orders are all of the sells combined right? Hundreds if not thousands of people are trying to sell.

Are you retard? That's a sum amount of orders, not a single order.

are you autistic? it combines orders for the price... there could be hundreds of people combined into the one price listing.

You know those positions are combined orders. It's not just one guy, it could be hundreds.

Those are cumulative figures, you faggot.

oh boy, thats a lot of fudders

HOLY FUCK TRONNERS ARE SUCH NORMANS THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO READ A DEPTH CHART YET STILL FUCKING TALK AS IF THEY DO

CLASSIC NORMAN TRAIT

LET ME GUESS BRO YOU INVESTED WHEN TRON HIT 23 CENTS BECAUSE OF THAT CHINK ON TWITTER MAKING SHIT UP ABOUT HIS SHITCOIN LMAO

loool i totally didn't even know that. imagine i day trade as well

>eternal sell walls
>eternal bags of tronies who bought for 1000+ sat
Fucking kek

rolling JUST in case

I don't have any position in this mess, i own 1000 tron that i was gifted on some exchanges and just held to it however :

you need to understand that these are not single sell orders, the orderbook just shows the total tron tokensfor sale per price braket, which means it can be 1 person selling 1k eth worth of tron or 1000 persons selling just 1 eth worth of tron at the same price

legit dude, brainlet ainti tronners

I don't care about TRX, you faggot. That guy obviously doesn't know how an order book works. He thinks each price point represents ony guy.

>mfw tronfags are actually so deluded that everything is FUD now

Norman here, I invested at 0.02. Still holding because it wasn't much money to begin with.

you know that if more people make a sell order at the same price, they get combined in the order book, right?

literally making up how an order book works to FUD TRX
go and invest in bazingacoin bro

Good post, for the noobs, thanks user

you're an idiot there are thousands or more people trying to sell

I thought there already was a 4chin coin though.

nice quads btw

Wow I don't think I ever saaw a orderbook with so few buy orders on binance before

It's a long term project. It's gonna rise back up to the top eventually. It was within the top ten coins, remember.