I want to set one up..

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i got 20k
is that realistically enough?

what is the minimum link required?
How do i run one

Read the whitepaper you nigger dick. 0 LINK is needed for a node but the more you stake the higher the priority.

i operated an oracle once and it was awful.

What's the hardware requirement?
What tech do I need to actually have a node

That's incredibly stupid
Imagine if a whale has a shitton of link but he always disconnects during a transaction or some shit like that
Fucking Sergey always discriminating the poor
Just marketsell this fucking piece of shittoken

If I set one up for fun, but fucked it up, would I be punished by the network?

Are you retarded?

wondering the same

That's why linkpool exists.

You're gonna need atleast 10k link to make it worth your while...and some programming knowledge

Rent it from AWS. They already posted a youtube video on how to do it

Read the whitepaper, moron

>Imagine if a whale has a shitton of link but he always disconnects during a transaction or some shit like that
Then he'll lose a ton of money in penalty payments and people will stop using him.

AWS?
spell that out plz

t2.micro free tier my man

Where is everyone getting their info from?
I can't find anything

Amazon Web Services

You get penalized for poor deliverability you illiterate dumbass.

If you haven't read the whitepaper, kys or STFU

Well someone crash Link then, I need to accumulate.

If you don't know what AWS is, you're not going to have the skills to run a node and you won't learn them in time. Sorry. You weren't meant to make it.

>be web dev
>only 30k LINK

Will I make it?

Will my Amazon Prime membership still work?

Get the fuck out of here.

What if I can watch a youtube tutorial?

Ya my thoughts exactly. Non-developers don't deserve LINK. You don't even know what you hold in your hand plebs.

>reading whitepapers
Drop the act, brainlet.

30k to make running a node worht it?
Where do you get this info
???

he pulled it out of his ass
in reality something like 1k would be good enough

damn and here i am selling all my alts just to get to 10k link

Just pool it if you're too poor or stupid to run a node.

It literally answers the question he asked in the whitepaper. It takes like five minutes to glance through.

I honestly think pooling your LINK is going to be a terrible idea. You have no control over the deliverability of the data. You're 100% trusting your LINK to someone who could eat it all up with penalty costs.

Either understand the space enough to run your own node, or squat your LINK. Buying into any pools is going to burn you.

Yeah good point, though I think over time the trustworthy ones will reveal themselves, and could be a way for people with small holdings to get a better return than they could ever get get running a tiny node.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/