If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up

If you are not all in on XLM, you are really fucking up.

Benefits of Stellar:

- ICOs
- Smart-contracts; just not Turing-complete
- Faster than all other networks
- Moderately decentralized
- Transactions cost next to nothing
- IBM running the world-wide network nodes (dashboard.stellar.org/)
- Can easily replace Bitcoin or Ethereum
- KIN has already defected from Ethereum
- MOBI chose Stellar over Ethereum
- Stellar consensus protocol: 1000s / tx / second
- Network being prepped for global-scale stress
- Importantly, Stellar forces the use of its coin, XLM, as the cost for using the network
- Inflation distributed weekly to those who own XLM

Real World Implementation:

- First launch of Stellar ATM in Singapore
- Pundi X signed as an anchor for Indonesia

Upcoming News Related to XLM:

- 18 January; Mobius ICO - Can only be bought with XLM
- 25 January; Road map
- 25-31 January; FairX beta news
- XLM is still not even on the juggernauts bitfinex or bithumb

Other XLM/Stellar Use: Lightyear.io (for profit arm of Stellar)

- lightyear.io - Worldwide remittance (soundcloud.com/automatadigital/stellar-lightyeario-co-founder-brit-yonge)
- lightyear.io small-scale partners so far: Tempo, coins.ph
- lightyear.io uses IBM to do outreach to large financial institutions due to business partners
- lightyear.io has 15 bank partnerships, several tier 1, and tier 2-3

Still not bought in, nigger?

When FairX news drops, it will break the crypto internet. You will see massive increases in XLM's price. By the time you FOMO, it will be too late.

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/inflation.html
pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
youtu.be/TfX37oWL8ZQ?t=265
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
youtube.com/watch?v=TfX37oWL8ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

had that dip gone another couple hundred sat I would have bought a fuckload more, spewing now

what will be xlm price by the 17-19 January ?

About three fiddy I reckon

I'm in. user.

We got bitcoin resistance. Need to consolidate and push to break 5k and make it the new support. We're looking good today, boys.

IBM in 2018 LUL

But... but.. the jews
Fuck off /pol/ faggots I'm here to make money

You're succesfully shilling someone who has already drank all of the koolaid and is completely all in. Good thread OP.

in under a dime i aint never sellin

127k Lumenati checking in. Am I going to make it? Please say yes.

THERE he is! I missed ya buddy.
NICE TRAJECTORY, STELLAR SNAKE!

Or you could just buy OMG and get all the transaction fees from the network when staking

GET IN NOW

.. that's exactly what you get with XLM

holy crap with fairx and stripe thats going to be very profitable. fuck. i might never sell now.

nigga you get $0 staking XLM fuck outta here

stellar.org/developers/guides/concepts/inflation.html

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG

CNBC Pushes Stellar as possible best coin of 2018
youtu.be/TfX37oWL8ZQ?t=265

>Who is Stellar?
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/

Stellar.org operates as a non-stock nonprofit organization. Our mission is to connect people to low-cost financial services to fight poverty and maximize individual potential. To that end, we don’t charge people or institutions for use of the Stellar network. Stellar.org covers operational costs in several ways: 5% of the initial lumens are set aside for operational costs, Stellar.org accepts tax-deductible donations from the public.

A transaction on the network consists of one or more operations. Payments, offers, and fees are all examples of operations that could make up a single transaction. Depending on hardware and network configurations, a conservative estimate of Stellar’s processing rate is 1000 operations per second.

There’s a nominal fee, referred to as a base fee, associated with each operation in a transaction. The base fee functions as a deterrent: Though nominal, it discourages users with malicious intentions from flooding the network with transactions (otherwise known as a DoS attack). The base fee is currently set to .00001 XLM—a fraction of a fraction of a penny. The sender of the transaction incurs the fee. No one profits from the base fee. The ledger collects the fees and redistributes them in the process of inflation.

Stellar has also partnered with IBM, a supporter of companies all over the globe.

do the lumens need to be in their official wallet?

Jews suck though.

International Boomer Money

You guys just raped me with shills and now I don’t feel secure

5 Things You Need To Know About Stellar Lumens According To IBM
IBM’s Michael Dowling, Group CTO and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services, referred to in his Reddit post a month ago about their partnership with Stellar.

IBM and Stellar have a common purpose to fix a genuine problem and they are determined to stick together to make this happen
>The IBM/Stellar Universal Payment Solution represents a shift in the way traditional – and now non-traditional – financial institutions can send value around the world with as little fraction as legally possible….The folks at Stellar, like us, want to see the world move past the 40 + year old fragmented system that we all suffer in today, but move towards a system that is more fair and equitable for all. This partnership is not just long term – it’s tight. Stellar joined the Hyperledger Foundation in addition to partnering on this project. There are many upcoming projects coming up this year about to be announced.

Stellar Lumens (XLM / STR) is already active and being used in very practical ways. Volume will only increase as more partnerships are announced. Results will be seen very soon – Q1 2018.

>XLM, while relatively small today, is growing fast. More and more people are using Lumens and trading them actively. We have a strong desire (and requirement) to open the market for fiat to XLM at the institutional level. We have 1 major market maker right now, and 14 major institutions involved in direct or indirect capacity on the network. Starting in Q1 2018, you should see more of those institutions redirecting payment traffic on the network.
This major market maker is rumored to be Bank of America based on one of their websites mentioning XLM in the code before the page was promptly taken down.

It is steps ahead of Bitcoin as it is already compliant with regulations

It has a proven model unlike Ethereum as it already has the unique technology to issue any asset directly

Money from the unbanked and the ones who do not want to be banked

XLM's inflation mechanism redistributes the transaction fees to the holders every week. learn to read faggot

Heheheheheh... Ever fucked a jew?

too late to join if i do it monday or tuesday

nothing can replace BTC
but sure as hell this can replace ETH

Kind of, you have to have something like at least 52 million stellars to decide where inflation tokens go.

You can sign up for a pool to collectively reach that limit and have the pool distribute it amongst members. The pool you can use in the official wallet takes a 10% cut though, and the chink that runs it is making like 12k xlm per week. Fortunately, the stellar subreddit is working on a fee-less inflation pool so no one gets jewed, which goes public next Tuesday.

You will make it faggot.

Should I put $100 into this or ripple Veeky Forums?

definitely this. worst case scenario it moves the same as ripple, best case scenario it surges and leaves ripple in the dust. it has better tech, partnerships, and ideology than ripple, people are just starting to catch on though.

>sold XLM during the dip
>it's fucking mooning now
HOW THE FUCK COULD I FUCK UP THIS BADLY

IS IT TOO LATE TO BUY BACK IN?

Whales will knock this shit back down soon. Buy in then.

Too late
Snek is displeased at your weak hands

you deserve this

>>it's fucking mooning now
It's not even fucking mooning it's just returning to where everyone who knew fuckall about the coin knew where it was going.

Buy high sell low

Like, share, subscribe!

>nothing can replace BTC
Tell me why.

>my 3k XLM is on Kraken

no you u have to be party of a community pool and u have to set your inflation destination address. The lumens goes to the community pool and gets distributed based the # of lumens u have

Literally free money every week

If more shilling happens maybe we can break that 5k resistance line and pump to $1 again!

good job not hodling this long term like every XLM shill thread advises u to do u fucking stupid idiot

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE

show me how you hodl snek

Fucking kraken!!!!

>You can sign up for a pool to collectively reach that limit and have the pool distribute it amongst members. The pool you can use in the official wallet takes a 10% cut though, and the chink that runs it is making like 12k xlm per week. Fortunately, the stellar subreddit is working on a fee-less inflation pool so no one gets jewed, which goes public next Tuesday.
Source?

That's a nice pic. I'm going to get that fabric printed for my wall

>my 58K, and an order to buy 1777.777 more at 3499 sat was on kraken.
>hoping it got filled before they went down.

Really been regretting selling 80% of my stack once.

XLM is going to 10x this year. Let's go boys.

F

I think 10x is a VERY conservative estimate.

$25 EOY. Market cap will increase to 250 billion in one year. Just watch

I think 1 xlm is gonna be worth 1 BITCOIN

You shilling fcking jew. Nobody please buy this shtcoin. It will tank soon and you will lose all your money. CNBC tried to shill this shtcoin themselves to boomers. youtube.com/watch?v=TfX37oWL8ZQ
OP is only trying to empty his bags to all reddit users.