Can someone shill me a promising coin under 20 million market cap?

Can someone shill me a promising coin under 20 million market cap?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/belacoin/
magnalis.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sumokoin. will easily hit 150mil, after that only god knows. personally i think it can hit 1bil but it'll need a few years and much can change by then.

ELLA get you a green bull car

FDX
On COSS.io

no
buy skycoin instead

ARY. Launches within days. Watch the dev interviews.

this. they know what they're talking about

where can i buy?

Real

a little over 20M but ELIX

GNX, SPF, or BBT

BBT, PFR, WISH, CRED, ELIX

Retards fueling other retards. In the form of bubbles being propped up by idiots like the ones in this post.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/belacoin/

If you have the patience, MGXL
magnalis.network
30 cents each right now with 10 million supply

it'll moon hard in June when it hits binance

All these pajeets are just shilling you on coins that'll probably do 2 xor 3x at best. want to go from 1k to 150k or 250k in 3 to 4 months? Buy TIOTOUR on ED now. it's got only 450k supply and the price is currently less than $0.2 right now, coins probably going to be on CMC later this month and the price will be over $2 within hours on CMC. They're building a Tours platform, a chain of hotels across Asia, A crypto exchange and VR entertainment like VIBE etc. Do your own research.

DP

Scam scam scam scam

At 450k, this is a 450k TIOTOUR sis a coin that could reach $20 dollars. other coins with similar supply and communitythat are now over $10 includes. Hawaka Today $29, Altoommunity coin almost $10, ICOS $50, the list is endles. ur welcome

whats the name?

BlockArray, tokens get released in a few days and should be able to get it off ED then before it hits a larger exchange. ICO was hardcapped at 7m

there team looks pretty trash

Belacoin is alsoa pretty good deal right now. it's like the only coin that isyet o go 5x on Poloniex. Strongly recommend it too

but loads better than lamden which went x10.
modern day crypto formula: low mc + use case + team that actually know some stuff = hard to not make money

Launched a few days ago

Turtlecoind.lol

BBT
>low marketcap, good volume,
>still on (not so good exchanges)
>kucoin listing imminent.
>easy x5-x10 potential for 50x if holding
> one of the founders was from NXT

$10 eom easy

Zap...

seriously? Also whitepaper is shit, reads like something a 16 year old would write.

Bitcointalk thread is 90 pages because they give out tshirts or something for shares? Why? what is the actual product?

I don't doubt this could 10x just because marketing and retards, but what will this pajeetcoin actually do, and how will they accomplish it?

DYN

IoT Chain once it hits binance.