Tfw everyone that was on Veeky Forums since July last year or earlier except me already made it and now they're out...

>tfw everyone that was on Veeky Forums since July last year or earlier except me already made it and now they're out partying and fucking sluts with their millions instead of posting here and I'm stuck with all the retarded newfags

Jesus, how could I fuck up this badly

I have nostalgia for Veeky Forums of 6 months ago
This is like having to repeat a class in school and getting stuck with all the special ed kids

hahahahahah
you’re going to make it user, just sift through bs

Not really. I'm from summer. I'm just a mini whale now. You need two good pump seasons to make it. One to get your $100 to $100k. Another to get you into 7 figures.

And to top it off my ID is a beautiful Confido color
Funny since it's been mooning recently. I of course sold my bags at -90% when it exit scammed

no im sitting home drinking

ive been posting here for like 4 years bitch

I'm still here :^) although I will be leaving for Hawaii for 2 weeks pretty soon on an epic vacation. Can't wait.

You did this?

It's not to late OP...

yeah same could have made it sooner but meh, learn the hard way I guess. Theres still more to be made

started with 5k in summer cashed out a couple of thousand and my portfolio now is worth around 40k. How bad did i do? Should I neck myself now or wait?

Yeah we were so much smarter back then. Picking winners like POSW and DGB.

Started in July here with 2000. Have now 50k, was 60k before the dip. Pretty comfy so far.

put 500$ in dec 2017 ath was 60k plus now down to 40k thanks to my 11k prl. will i make it?

>Believing when people post their blockfolios
>anonymous hindi chanting forum
Don't worry OP, a fair amount of it is probably LARP.
But I am going to vegas in two weeks to blow not even a percent of my cryptogains :^)

someday you'll have nostalgia for this cohort too. The party's not over

newfag here
hope you are enjoying hodling my bags suckka

That’s exactly how I feel. At least there’s two of us... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've been here since July too and I feel the exact same way.

Newfag here I guess. Read crypto subreddits all year. First bought in October, became a crypt autist 11/12/17. Turned my initial investment into my initial investment.

join the GRT thread on 1st february here on biz and you will make it

What the fuck is epic in Hawaii?

HAHAH SAME HERE FELLOW BRAINLET. THIS FUCKING BOARD USED TO BE GOLD AND NOW ITS GOING TO SHIT. SHILLERS AND NEWFAGS ARE RUNING THIS LITERALLY FUCKING HANG FAGGOTS!!

I started out with bitcoin faucet dust 2 years ago and now have an 8 digit portfolio
anything is possible user

paying 50 dollars for a piece of cheese user. duhh.

>if he tells me he did this then I’ll be able to do it too!!!

im in this boat user, except its self-inflicted. My parents saw all of the money I was making and decided it would be nice to save my stepdad's VA benefits(which were paying for my college) for my siblings so I'm on the hook for it now. All good though, but most of my gains are going towards my degree. It could be much worse.

Still kind of pissed because I didn't get to buy a car like I'd hoped. So, I left my shitty old camry at home this semester and am continuing to save towards picrelated.

I'm so close. One more coin needs to break out, or one of my businesses needs to do well. that's IT.

Fucking know this feel.
When do I make it so I can go party too

Teacharr, I need to take a pee. Cans I?

We're just getting started user. The real shitstorms have not even hit yet.

I'm sure a lot of them are still here, after you make 100,000s/millions I don't see why you would stop

I held omg through the btc explosion last year and didn't make it with the graduating class now I'm the weird old kid with no friends sitting in the back corner

same. Omg is gonna be a beast this year though.

got in in June
turned 14k into only 42k
pic related

Fuck school make money faggit. U could 10X that tuition money and go to school later on rich and with no pressure.

SC POPPIN OFF GET IN

No user I was on Veeky Forums before there was more than one or two crypto threads on the catalog but got bored of muh Veeky Forums recommended reads and went to lurk /pol/ for the French elections. Had a grand on Le Pen like a tard and I could have diversified between Le Pen and Macron but got JUST'd by my greed. This crypto stuff is much easier than gambling on politics. After Brexit and trump mooned I spent all my gains travelling Asia and didn't browse Veeky Forums once even when some guy in my Tokyo hostel shouted OMG! BTC IS WORTH 2 GRAND!!

Didn't jump in until September and have only just x5 with COB

I was here in july but now I have only 250 now
I bought 15$ worth of bitcoin I wish I had put more but I didn't have more money

I know this feel too well user
>bought eth at $50
>neet, could only afford 3
>told mom, made me cash out (sold around $300/eth) and pay rent
>manage to save up $200 and put it all into link at $0.20
I only have 1000 link now but at least I live on my own now and am only 20