How the fuck is this $1billion market cap?

>Logo is a poorly drawn cartoon.
>Only one dev working on it, everyone else is an intern
>No working product, KYC got shut down on the first day because incompetence
>Americans are poor and won't be able to afford ICOs anyway

This is your final warning, Veeky Forums stay away from DRGN and if you own any, dump while its still over $4. I don't want to see your stupid pink Wojacks when this cheap vaporware gets bounced from the top 100.

>Disney dumped this pile of shit.

stay jealous. we dragonistas are swimmin' in the dough. it ain't fallin'. only way is up.

i only have 1000$ in this so not much to lose

->> Still officially backed by Disney and on their webpage.

->> Is probably the most reasonable shot at brigning ICOs to ameripoors legally and in a regulated manner.

-->> IF it succeeds it will be the ONLY established way to get into ICOs as an American legally and will be the ONLY way normies can access shitcoins before release.

How does it feel when your FUD thread does a 180?

This is an amazing project.

2018 antshares. it's ability to maintain this 1bil market cap while only being on kucoin is a sign of strength to me.

Also I hope everyone knows that disney will completely take credit for this when it's an established top 10 coin.

They will and it will go to the moon

last time I let a fudder convince me into dropping coins I droped KCS at $6 and it promptly shot to $20.

biztards don't have my best interest at heart, I'm holding my dragons

It's in an accumulation phase. If you poorfags don't know any better, buy when euphoria is low....

This, buy NOW before it's +40% one day and there's 8 threads trying to make you fomo in. Even just the news of a binance listing would move this coin pretty far.

This coin will make me a millionaire this year, no larping. Bought in the ICO and still holding 25,000 DRGNs. Going to sell when it hits $50 by EOY.

It's going to literally be a top 10 coin. Look into dragon slumber score to BEGIN to understand why ICO investors wouldn't sell this for anything.

The shit logo is the best part. Kept all the idiots away while we accumulated.

i have only 4000 is that enough

Def., if you're a poorfag no shame in it that is how I started. You start small and work your way up. You'll make easily $150-200,000 off this by end of the year. Take that money and re-invest and keep going bro.

Honestly agree really one of the greatest mysteries in crypto.

I think it's only pumped so hard because it is only available on KuCoin and they had open registration the longest so lots of noobs flooded in and bought it up. Once it gets on Binance with real whales and experiences traders the dump will be glorious.

>IF it succeeds it will be the ONLY established way to get into ICOs as an American legally and will be the ONLY way normies can access shitcoins before release.

Lol like Americans aren't getting in every ICO already. There's no way to stop crypto outside of cutting off the bank transfers this won't mean shit nobody will ever host an ICO on this trash network over ETH.

>mfw i have only 185
sucks to be a poorfag

>I think it's only pumped so hard because it is only available on KuCoin
it pumped mostly on etherdelta before kucoin, fag. try again

This thing is going places. Definitely going to be at least $25 by EOY. Also can't wait to invest in some of the ICOs it offers.

>Lol like Americans aren't getting in every ICO already. There's no way to stop crypto outside of cutting off the bank transfers this won't mean shit nobody will ever host an ICO on this trash network over ETH.
They're already hosting icos. And even though some americans are getting in, I guarantee there's a bunch of scared old money who won't touch a VPN or anything that might be in even a grey area.

don't worry just invest in other things that moon before so you can buy more dragon

I initially had like 3000$ had to decide between kcs and drgn
kcs made me so much good gains, its too bad drgn mooned at the same time

You'll be fine, bro. Wait until it pumps... once it hits $10/$12 sell a little and use that money to invest in a promising ICO or a shitcoin just listed with pump potential. Rinse and repeat.

Wtf what's going on??? Why is it dumping hard AAAAAAAAAA

tfw put 800 dollars into it\
got 2000 dollars out
feels pretty good

because of this thread obvs

Khaleesi Protocol

Honestly though if you dont have DRGN in your wallet you wont have access to high quality ICOs that will 100x just like DRGN

there is literally no reason to not have at least some DRGN in your portfolio

This is definitely a drgn holder fakefudding
No one in his right mind gives a fuck about this erc20 token

Is there really anybody stupid enough to bet against Disney?

people who hate money

DRGN is a shithole cointry

Lmao I made a DRGN thread 4 hours ago.

So many filthy pajeets were shitting and spreading FUD in my thread. And now there's this thread, made solely with the intention to FUD Dragonchain?

Doesn't it seem fishy, user? Looks like some people REALLY don't want DRGN to moon now. Are they still accumulating?

Protip: buy when people are spreading FUD and the hype is low.

Once Binance lists this coin, we're gonna hit $15-20 in one or two days, no brakes. It's possible. DRGN jumped from $0.90 to $5 which was the ATH in 5 days.

I've been holding since 2nd December and won't sell before $20.

>high quality ICO's
tell me more about that "art tracking" ico.

>own a peice of art
>art goes up in value over time
>no differnt than my meme coins
>buy low
>sell high later
tell me why this is bad again.

Look Lateral is not that exciting, in my opinion. But check out LifeID, another ICO on Dragonchain platform.

Also, there are like more than 150 projects are waiting in the Dragonchain Incubator. They will do their ICOs on DRGN platform.

drgn is a hyped up shiycoin

that's all it is

>ERC20 TOKEN TO REPLACE ETH

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Really? That's all you have to say? Ok mate

me irl

whale minion FUD in this thread is LOUD, but weak and obvious

its not going to replace ETH

>ETH is the HTML, CSS, JavaScript of WebDevelopment
>DRGN is the SquareSpace

imagine if during the DotCom boom, SquareSpace existed and how huge it would have been. Now imagine that for blockchain technology and thats DragonChain.

DOGE
A joke currency
is currently worth $1.5 billion.

And here you are chatting shit about Dragonchain being worth $1 billion...

when will it be available in binance?

Teeka reccomended it a few days ago

This.

Although it would have accelerated the dotcom bubble burst by a few years

Dude, I don't even own this coin but your FUD is just laughable. Are you accumulating by any chance? Now you've made me real interested in this coin.

Legitimately worst FUD thread I've ever seen. Next time go into existing threads to shit on it there.

Doge serves a purpose though for many as a store of value

Drgn is just vaporwave with Disney attached not only that but it’s worse than lamden with no mainchain of its own

This is one of those coins you hold with iron hands and never let it go, and all the holders know it. Your words are falling on deaf ears, none of us care.