>Brussels, Belgium

A-AssBlaster?

H-He even looks like Dennis.....

That's him

I thought the same thing.
>it's true. all of it

>proud dad

take me too daddy..

He so sexy, I bet he really blasts asses.

But don't scare him, I want more inside scoops.

Hey that AssBlaster guy turns out to be sexy and handsome.

Holy shit.

I can't imagine a guy who looks like that going around Veeky Forums calling himself AssBlaster, but's certainly possible.

holy fuck

Master of disguise.

I'm pretty handsome myself tbqh.

When my future children ask me how I became a millionaire, I'll tell them about AssBlaster

You'd be surprised, user. I know multiple multimillionaires who browse here.

It's real life Patrick Bateman. The meme timeline is fully converged.

Dudes is this really happening? Are we gonna be holding a $25 token at $1?

yeah yeah and your step father works for sega.

1.2 mil reporting in

Got pretty caught up in the Antshares shilling, and put in a years worth of salary. Did pretty well.

Hmm not sure, what do you boys think?

IS THIS REALLY ASSBLASTER? If it is, be cool, because this guy has really hooked us up. Honestly, he's a fucking hero.

Never doubted ass blaster for a second. This guy is the real deal, and so is LINK.

Could actually be him.

I'm not a millionaire, not yet at least, user, but am friends with some who post here. Chans are one of the most unique places on the Web and so attract a large variety of people, and not just outcasts. The anonymous nature of it is very enticing. Even Taylor Swift was on /b/ in like 2013.

That hair is way too similar, especially where it fades slightly right above his ears.

I think it’s the wrong ID. Post tripcode assblasster

i don't see the resemblance, nancy drew.

So this guy could legit not be Larping

well, his twitter punctuation / grammar doesn't match but maybe he was going for the character limit

Don't be a dick guys, I want him to post more

That is his tripcode.

Assblaster said he was UK

I shared an online mutual friend with Drew Houston in 2006, we spend all our time in vent being gaming degenerates and he would occasionally join in. We all knew about Veeky Forums even in those early days, he might still shitpost. I wouldn't be surprised if this place had a few billionaire regulars that we might not expect.

I thought that mister Assblaster was Justin Sun. He JUST blasted mine

weird, I cant find anything on this guy in the company profiles he listed. Seems to be some random twitter troll.

Nice try, AssBlaster.

Wtf are you talking about

india*

Already did here

>no no there must be some sort of mistake, im not the assblaster!

That's not him. I attended almost all the crypto conventions in europe since 2015 and I've never encountered him. I would 100% have recognized a french speaking graduate from EPHEC, former NATO/EU BNP Paribas/ Lloyd.
t. frog living in Brussels working for Deloitte

Is Deloitte working with SmartContract by chance? I've had my suspicions that they are since the Sony/AXA contract was discovered. I know they've been eyeing blockchain tech for a while, and Chainlink seems like it'd make pitching blockchain contracts way easier since it would require less work from the clients.

Spill the beans.

Someone with chad looks like that working in the established old money financial industry is not going to be a virgin dweeb that attends "crypto conventions".

Don't ruin by outing him

Veeky Forums's secret weapon, Assblaster!

>Proud Dad.

Ehhhhh

different hair color, different hairlines
assblaster has more narrow 4head

2016-2017 crypto is quite different from before. You now have more bankers in suits than cypherpunks in hoodies. It's not 2013 anymore, blockchain is now an industry, ((((disruptive fintech))) you know?
A lot of crypto meetings are not open to the general public, you have to be invited by someone from the industry or just have a russian accent, it works too.
Not that I'm aware of. We're have consulting activities with various blockchain companies but it's more about their fiscal aspect than the tech they produce.

>You now have more bankers in suits than cypherpunks in hoodies.
The fact that people haven't really commented on the irony of this situation yet is the greatest example thus far of crypto jumping the shark.

Bro the book Digital Gold is a comment on this irony. Read it

This is not real

I fucking told AssBlaster, weeks ago, and also today, not to post any shreds of identifying details because you autists would find him. Fucking. Told. Him. Even if this isn't him it disproves the point people were making in the thread earlier 'muh why would anyone bother finding him he's not important'. Because that's what Veeky Forums DOES. Why does a fire burn?

He actually posted in the ChainLink slack. If this really is AssBlaster it's not like he was hunted down, he kind of outed himself.

The dude posted in the chainlink slack. No one was hunting him down at all. And honestly I don't think anyone truly gives a shit.

What in the fuck are you guys conjoined twins or something

>mfw I might become multimillionaire through imaginary internet money with the help of a guy named Ass Blaster
I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on in this timeline anymore

no shit, this guy doesnt exist in the companies listed.

Even if he's being a truthful insider it's still trip/avatarfag attention whoring behavior that you expect from plebbitors begging for people finish on their face with an upvote. For that reason alone I hope his reckless shitposting noticeably screws up his life in some way.

Also I'm not just sperging out I fucking love AssBlaster and literally made this OC of him shepherding us to deliverance. I just didn't want him to get doxxed and have bad shit happen to him.

like someone else said
you'll be telling your grandchidlren how you got rich thanks to a guy named assblaster posting on a macedonian bee keeping forum

Its different people. Assblaster uses UK spellling as well - "decentraliSED" and not decentralized

In general I'd agree, but if he's giving us something of value then I have no problem with him revelling in the attention a bit. His posts have always been really interesting.

/ourguy/ confirmed

whoa

Good catch, user.

jesus the level of autism is actually ridiculous

This. Ffs deluded linkies are so fucking retarded.
Some pajeet steals some chads' picture, present himself as some badass crypto businessman with no background d whatsoever and yet people believe his lies. Just seeeeellllllll fucking retarded linkies seeedellllllllllll.

posts like these are the reason why i haven’t offed myself yet