Monthly graph thread . Show us how you ride. I'm currently sinking under a double top meme formation

Monthly graph thread . Show us how you ride. I'm currently sinking under a double top meme formation.

Show me your graph user

Having a real hard time breaking past 35. Only 10% gains this week :/

Mostly from ODN/COSS/ETH.
Would have been a millionaire by now if I sold my ODN earlier and rebought the dip.

I wish there was a way to show a graph of value progression inbuilt on Binance

learn to read the thread is for monthly graph

This is showing some hodling tactics . The spikes are break outs.

We are brothers lol . Started the same.what u hold ?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaada

you can see in the pic that I selected 1m and it still showed the full year, I actually didn't even realize it lol

my mistake going all in and then not scaling down gradually. it made me too emotional

Tfw you time the market

I don't believe in trading. I only trade between coins I hold. You're doing good .

Get off shittrex for binance or kucoin :))))

Thank you. I agree that trading between coins you hold seems to be the best strategy. Although ETH replaces tether in my mind. It feels very stable to me

I'm literally the exact same as you, broke past 42k a week ago, now struggling at 33-35

Waiting for the stellar snek

my portfolio is FUCKED because someone false pumped the order book now i have a giant fucking line in the middle of it

How do you guys keep your portfolio updated all the time? Or does everyone who posts in these threads just buy and hold, so they don't have to constantly change it?

Patiently waiting for the next wave up to seven figures....

>only one thousand percent gains

I'm never gonna make it

Impressive.

WOW... How?
Enlighten us user.

I wish I had more to put in.

Cashed out everything.
Preparing my ass for the taxman.
Fuck it. 1 million was my moon.
Obvious market reversal and bubble.

Getting into ripple before Christmas and DBC at 12 cents helped.

Why not leave like 50k in?

Larper

Can't we file an extension and push paying taxes back until October?

Sometimes those clear up on their own after a while. I had one for a bit and it gave me fucking hives to look at.

Shit this thread makes me feel like a gainlet

Only started trading alts around Christmas though, everything before was just bitcoin

Because I do all or nothing trades.

>larping 3 months of history.

I dont have time for that shit.

then explain how you cash out 1 million usd at once? oh wait you cant

My fellow Australian biz bro. I'm waiting for another moon to the seven digits too

I have a double top too sort of. Kinda scared of crashing to 20k but I'm holding for another rocket mission.

It's normal you need to find your way

jesus, how?

I thought I'd be at 10k now but oh well. Also anyone else's 1d view fucked up on blockfolio quite often?

Coss and Walton

Normybase.

Only 100k at a time from GDAX.

They might have high fees but they solve the cashing our problem.

Went full retard on req and tron in November. Was able to ride both waves up.