Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

Damn user. Thanks for making me feel comfy.

Thanks user, what are some coins for this feel?

Biz kino. It's the truth, user.

Daily reminder that you will never get a cute anime GF to comfort you in your times of pain

t-theres still time

Thank you user

thank u fren

Daily reminder that no matter how much you gain, no matter how much money you make you will never be a cute anime girl.

Thanks user, I needed that.

>cashed out 1.1mill
>comfy af.

t-thanks, I needed it

it doesnt feel real and i dont know if it ever will

"C-crypto is just starting" says increasingly nervous Decembercoiner for the fourth time today.

I needed this. Thanks, user.

ECA, COLX, XLM, ADC, ICX, maybe EBIT, and once it's on the market, ShipChain.

Daily reminder only scammers want you to invest only in crypto and hold
Don't forget to diversify your portfolio, convert gains to other assets especially ones that can give you passive income

n1 wp

lmao newfags still falling for this

how much SNOV for a girl like her?

>largest transfer of wealth in human history
>He thinks the bubble will last forever

fuck off, nocoiner

okay so the nerdy types who have been calling it a bubble for years only realized when normies called it a bubble it was not a bubble (also realized how dumb i sound). the real normies never even invested yet. the few who have invest very little, they will learn in the next 2 years when btc is at 40k-100k and they fomo in like we all did when we realized it wasn't a bubble

SNOV actually looking for a reversal right now. Just bought some.

there's still a down trend on SNOV. what indicators do you use to see a reversal? just curious as i just started with TA

Hit really strong support.

don't fail me, user

I got some snov yesterday it will blow up lead generating is a huge industry and every salesman thinks he knows everything about everything they'll buy it

I'm in too, user, and first time buying.

Is it true...will my 25 LTC make me a god in the eyes of my grandkids?

first time in crypto or SNOV?

yep it's all or nothing, either i make enough money to live a good life for 10+ years, or i lose it all

SNOV!

I've got over 1 BTC, compared to most people here they got over 10, I need moar

kek, i'm a poorfag. not even 0.1 of a btc.

>largest transfer of wealth in human history
>hasn't even started yet
>tfw you know it will be destroyed by banks and governments when it start threatening its powers

They know they can't stop it, user. All they can do is try and get your tax money.

they can kill us all with the touch of a button if they want to and they know it