Mega Thread- Vechain Edition

GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN GET IN

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And it's dumping. kek

Sell the news user

>rebrand is month and a half away

lmao see you at 20k sats, shits gonna tank. this will be like LISK all over again

Well shit

They better give holders something next week. I wonder if they are going to turn this rebrand into a month and a half long event with the presentation as the capstone.

Fuck, I just missed my exit price. The sell off has started.

ROFL nice news you ven cuck

"China Mobile is the largest mobile telecommunications corporation by market capitalization, and also the world's largest mobile phone operator by total number of subscribers, with over 873 million subscribers as of August 2017."

Hop on board the walton train

And Next month it gets delayed another Time. Meanwhile walton is going to 100$ and you ven cucks will hold eternal bags of pajeet shit right from an indian street. Love it

Fuck, a month is a fucking lifetime in crypto. They better announce something in the coming days.

Feeling pretty comfy

just sold. where to put my gains bros?

why do people dump so hard on news announcements? are people upset with this tweet?

WTC is going to $50 allegedly

EOS

Ven, it will be on a good dip in a few hours.

Wow i guess it was bad news. WTC is mooning hard af right now. How the tables have turned here..

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

I'm not selling a single Ven, I sold all my link to ride the wtc train and when it stops i'm buying more ven

The ICX of Singapore!!!

I'm out that was scary.

you are a literal faggot

JESUS FUCK GET INTO WALTON CHOIN THEY JUST PARTENERED WITH THE LARGEST FUCKING CELL PHONE COMPANY IN THE WORLD HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I like how they try and word it like it's a good thing.

Maybe but I'm not hold bags for 6 damn weeks.

Weak hands are being set free. People will see "rebrand rescheduled for later date" and panic sell. This is a great buying opportunity if these idiots crash it below 40k sats.

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It'll climb slowly. I'm not willing to hold for that long honestly. So I'll sell a couple weeks before the rebranding maybe even sooner. I have moons to chase