Reminder: UFR SHITTOKEN shilled by coordinated discord shill group

Guys I know it's annoying but I need to post that reminder again because the discord shills don't stop shilling that scamtoken.

I posted about UFR and their shitty project - the coordinated shills are now copy&pasting all my posts and replace "UFR" with all the other coins to make it look like a SPAM.

That way they think that people will start to ignore the warnings and start buying UFR again.

Well, we should help each other and warn everyone about UFR when the shills come out and spam the shit out of Veeky Forums.

> whitepaper = trash - it's very unprofessional
> dev-team didn't show any kind of knowledge, not a single line of code, only 1 person known
> github empty, no code, nothing
> torrent / filesharingscene against UFR - torrent is designed to share data FOR FREE - 90% torrentaz follow that view
> releasegroups laughting about UFR and would NEVER support it - they follow an ethical consensus of "data must be free for everyone everywhere" - UFR would be an enemy for them. The top crack/releasegroups are the most important players in the filesharing scene, if they get pissed, we won't get any software.
> nerds won't buy for anything that is freely available on internet - there are so many ways of getting everything for free and easy
> normies only watch YouTube / Nextflix and already pay, won't evern use UFR
> UFR messed up their roadmap, didn't deliver
> all up/downloads can be tracked because of the UFR transactions. ...it's only a matter of time till an uploader gets busted because of tx analysis. ...also UFR token will it make easy for FED/DCMA to proof all the up/downloads that happened -> long time in jail. (right now it's way harder to track uploaders)
> UFRs future seems very bad if you look at the lack of support and lack of real life usability

DON'T BE AN IDIOT AND INVEST IN A TOTAL USELESS SCAM PROJECT THAT IS SHILLED BY A DISCORD SCAM GROUP

Imagine that group wouldn't be shilling UFR - nobody would talk about it.

UFR = SCAM

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Instead of whistling you could have been peddling
This is why we will be a superpower

Also keep in mind:

The discord shills have to shill UFR everyday and reply to UFR shill topics to be able to stay in the discord channel.
They get "shillpoints".

Proof: imgur.com/a/QORqg

The amount of shilling convinced me to stay away. But this amazing effort going into fud... maybe there's something to UFR after all.

Omg I bought yesterday

This was obvious to anyone who isn't underage. When people were shilling UFR in several unrelated threads in the first post a couple weeks ago, I immediately discounted it as a shitcoin.

yes it was obvious. ...

>mfw Veeky Forums is filled with this garbage now
>mfw the price is going up and it's working

Literally if there is more than 3 simultaneous threads about a coin, you are whitnessing a marketing operation

You discounted hundreds of % in gains, retard

Proof that this is a PooCoin?

fuck this shit. so much shilling, so much fudding. I've not been this unsure about a coin in a while. Because it does look like shit. But why the hell would anyone fud this hard if it really is garbage?

actually, gonna sell all this for lux. Both on cryptopia, easy

This. Also, we've seen what hype can do to the performance of anything on the market. Look at the moons we've had with other coins and tell me that has nothing to do with normies looking at the track record and noting how stable/well it's doing.

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group called "/shill/". they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are Payfair posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like Payfair; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about Payfair are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.
>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

This guy isn't even OP. Ahhhh, why are these motherfuckers fudding this hard? I'm out. But i guess that means this shit's gonna moon hard. Oh well, I had my x2

He is just copying my posts you know?
...but it's cool when it is in UFR because here it is where it belongs ;)

just read "UFR" instead of "Payfair".

that butthurt pajeet just want to make stupid kids thing that this is botspamming.

everyone already knows that UFR is a scam and shittoken. so I don't really care.

99% of crypto's are scams bro. put ufr has a bunch of people calling them them scams so idk

that is not true dude. read the whitepapers, do yor research. UFR and bitconnect are the biggest scams at the moment.

OP u are very big asshole. yes we are indian and we r need to feed our family so we r need to get u invest in the upfiring. u r have money to live but we r need to feed our kid so please sir do the kindly and buy the upfire or else u are bitch madarchod motherfucker.

Wow why the fuck are you shilling against the coin?

>trying this hard to fud

big if true

please sir u must buy the upfiring my name is rajinder suhlinder and i have 7 child to feed. please u do the needful and u buy upfiring. i am beg u sir u please buy upfiring or else i say u are bitch n u mother fucked bhenchod.

It's one of the only coins that spent the most time in green during the crash.. So I don't give a shit.

true if big