Without my crypto, I'm a nobody, but I m...made a million

>Without my crypto, I'm a nobody, but I m...made a million...

What's the point of being rich if you don't have friends or anything that makes you happy?

Literally nothing, you can realize this after your first 10k

At least you'll have money, compared to now in which you don't even have that.

Buy stuff that you want.

Happiness comes from within. Seeking externalities as a source of happiness will only lead to unhappiness. Money isn't happiness. Even friends and family aren't happiness. Happiness comes from a sense of contentment and acceptance of life as it happens to you.

Once you truly understand this OP, everything you think makes you unhappy now will change. Until then, you'll continue to blame missing externalities for your unhappiness.

This.
Also, OP just make a POF or Meetme. Post on Craigslist kek.

Or just invest more

What? But you could buy things that make you happy or even friends if you were desperate.

10k isn't a lot
I already hit that by just having a job and no friends or anything to buy that makes me happy.

What if I don't want anything because they don't make me feel any better?

OP what's your secret?

I already gave BAT to you you fucker, stop complaining

>Friends
>Make you happy
Learn to be happy with yourself

Maybe this one op

And buy a sports car

Take some of your gains and seek professional help? That's what I'm in the process of doing. The only emotions I feel strongly are anger and sadness.

but nothing makes me happy and those aren't friends, just people who like you for your money.

I meant I have a million as in a million bitbeans...

if you're like me, you're a nobody because you were boring when you were poor

cash out and do what you want with life, move to the mountains and ski, move to the ocean and boat, do rich guy stuff, people like being friends with rich people and women will initiate things

its not you user. its the fucking normies that are unbearable. everyone is shit for some reason. not sure if its agenda 21 or what but the jews have won. not trying to be a defeatist but ive been around long enough to know "friends" are far and few between. these "people" are barely human anymore.

I'm exactly like you except I don't have any money and I'm not interested in getting help

this

You normies just can't understand
The million dollars sets you free
You no longer need to care about other people
I can finally enjoy my solitude to it's fullest

Wise words
Dubs confirm

you think it'll moon?

also OP happiness 100% comes from within. Think about it, you're the only constant, everything else changes. If you have control over your feelings, your mind, and you learn to "connect" with yourself so to speak, you don't really need anything else. Whatever else you get is a blessing.

Doing all that and on top of that you becoming a millionaire makes life super easy. Imagine how influential you can become, how many people you can help, how you can shape cities and developing countries. damn. that's exciting imo. (yes, I know. I think like a fag)

Do you have any hobbies?

I've got a wife and two kids so killing myself wasn't an option, I'm already feeling better than I had been - the longing for death is gone. I still don't enjoy anything that I used to but fuck it, if I'm not with the family I'm sitting here making them a fortune.

shut the fuck up you ungrateful piece of shit

watching the price of eth dip and doing swing trading, otherwise my job

Tbh this is the truest thing you'll hear from responses OP.

After what do you shape your morals user? because I'm sorry to break it to you but if you think "not being stupid" and being able to get some political bullshit about kikes kiking the world automatically makes you a good person then you are just another normalfag.

The money is for you, moron. Your family and friends are just gonna see you as an ATM and not a person once they hear you've become Daddy War Bucks.

Also makes a lot of sense.