Smartfag daytrader here once again. LRC is wildly undervalued right now...

Smartfag daytrader here once again. LRC is wildly undervalued right now, and is the lowest it's been all week on a very steady new floor. Get in here. Seriously. It's primed for another huge pump.

I told you fucks about TRX at 242 sats, and XVG at 152 sats. They both quadrupled in value the next day. I'm telling you about LRC right fucking now.
Get.
In.
Here.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/loopring-protocol/join-looprings-first-hackathon-in-san-francisco-jan-13th-14th-56ea840c2d46
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the hell happened today that the market cap multiplied by 10?

oy send me some coin i'll pump it with ya!

cmc has been fucking around from taking out accounting of korean markets a few days ago.

>primed for a huge pump

What gives? I see no hype around this coin

LRC just mooned the other day. OP has some heavy bags.

Did you FOMO @ ATH faggot?

Should I go into TNB or LRC? I have 0.2 btc and both look like they’re going to break out and are at their floors

The real question is, what do YOU gain from telling Veeky Forums? be honest

Holding 6000 TNB right now

>right twice
>wrong a hundred times

im smart guise look!

I don't fomo pumps. I daytrade. And I happen to be quite good at it.

/biz told me about elix at 2 cents a while back. I return the favor every now and then. This is a non-shitcoin in the top 100 on a big exchange, that tends to be ignored and fly under the radar. It's a good buy, and is the cheapest it will ever be again, since there is an enormous buy wall at 10,000 sats.

It actually gives me a perverse sense of pleasure to say these calls on /biz and then get ignored. It's like cocaine for my ego.

stick to your discord pnd group kiddo. You'll make it one day.

TNB looks low I'd say.
anything under 1300 first target 1600 second 1800 then if it goes it'll be ATH

kek, nah I'm good, already got enough for two lambos

gl on your """"""day trading""""""

>I told you
>I
>anonymous
>no proof

I bought 8000 with market order. Hope OP wasnt trolling..

let us know how it goes

lost how much already?

Hey OP, whatcha doing here?

Down 300 usd already.. WTF

Dis gon be gud

Hope you dont mind loosing another 300

LMAO

What the fuck? Should I sell ? What did I miss?

LMFAO @ people who fell for this

No you're doing well. Bought high, gonna sell low. Perfect strategy.

nah, just hodl and shill man

its going to get back anytime you just have to wait patiently

What did I fell for? I thought it was a good buy

WTF IS HAPPENING??? ITS GOING DOWN SO FAST FUCKING OP I WILL KILL YOU

Good lessons aren't usually free. Hope you at least learned something.

Did you really buy just cause OP told you to.

lmao wow, there were even a whole bunch of people like myself calling him out on his BS.

I SOLD 9800 SAT AND NOW ITS GOING UP!!!!!!!! FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCKER

just shill and buy even more

its going to da moon!!!!!

wow two great lessons in one day, you're a lucky man

Goddamn you are a stupid bastard. The loopring gooks are hosting a hackathon this weekend at the crypto conference in SF. I'm sure the pump will coincide with whatever announcements they'll make tomorrow or Sunday.

IT'S MOONING
BUY AGAIN
HURRY BUYBUYBUY

sheeeeit
there it goes faggit DYOR

Weak hands SMDH

ill buy it actually looks like a decent coin, plus they got the GOD himself on the advisor team. Post a photo of HIM please if you know who i mean

DO NOT TRUST THIS PAJEET. LRC HAS ALREADY HAD TWO MAJOR PUMPS AND WILL ONLY GET BAGS DUMPED IF IT GOES ANY HIGHER.

Where is this motherfucking pajeet now

Strong trade brah
>muh daytrading

Forgot pic
Kek

Soon pajeet, soon.

maybe right now even.

Biz I really hope you fell for this.

Those buy walls appeared pretty quick. Fun to watch, so sleepy though

>We are hosting our first Hackathon, at the World Crypto Economic Forum(WCEF), this weekend (Jan 13th and 14th) in San Francisco, CA .
medium.com/loopring-protocol/join-looprings-first-hackathon-in-san-francisco-jan-13th-14th-56ea840c2d46

They dumping. Ill have to remember this next time I get bags of my oh wait I poo IN the loo.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I love it when the sell walls match the buy walls in a matter of seconds. True signs of real organic growth am I right guys? This is now a poo in the loo thread, post your best. Im fresh out.

Alright Veeky Forums what's the verdict on this coin?

Buy or is it a shitcoin

>smartfag
>daytrader

is that on binance? My computer can't handle the charts lol poorfag

Yes sir, I would like to look into this very much, but are you know that on the Veeky Forums, everyone are fags. Better refer to yourself as a smartfag to be as authentic as possible.

Look at the trading volume dwindling to nothing. This is about to have a massive bull run.

This chart looks to beautiful for a run not to happen. Its like staring at a womans ass.

When the red dildos match the green ones, and the green ones only last a short period, I ain't buying. Fuck this. Fuck OP is a FAG. I hope you didn't fall for this biz. If you did, learn from it.

nice 10k sat support break btw

Looks like OP bumped his own shit thread

lol so obvious

sage
sage
sage

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

No don't sage this, people need to see it.

>rhx0OZyu

Aww look, OP's new ID turned all brown and stuff whaahh?

how do you notice that sort of thing? noob at reading charts here

Checked OP's shitcoin before the pump, and yeah there was a huge buy wall and virtually no sell orders set anywhere near this volume. I think it was like 100000 lrc at the time... This thing already pumped recently so that was red flag number one. Checked it again later and whoa look at this, a sell wall matching the buy wall at like 90,000 lrc each. In the middle, suckers, all constrained within a nice 10k satoshis spread. Just don't believe everything you read and use your head.

I think OP has a trove of copypasta from an actual TA fag. He has two distinct writing styles. One that's obviously American (part about this being like cocaine for him) and one that's shit-hole in origin.

you're a real nigga, preeshiate your sane fud. any good coin suggestions? just got out of a bitcoin diamond pump and got 2eth I wanna spend on something legit. long hodl,quick flip, anything. I trust peeps like you

This is a useless shittoken shilled hard by a discord group. they get points for every post and comment they make here, if they don't post every day they get banned. That's why there are LRC posts here 24/7.

it's not because so many ppl like LRC; it's jsut because 50 retards have to shill for it. ...most of the comments being positive about LRC are all from the same group.

It's obviously nothing than a scam.

HAHAHA perfect

No I don't shill, I like my conscience clear. I come here for entertainment purposes only. It takes like 30 minutes to go through the list on Binance and goog each token for a long term hold. Else, hold your ETH, else learn to read charts through trial and error like I had to, or find some other way to learn it.

you better mincoin

aight bossman, good shit, you're right

Get in before bittrex listing and LRQ airdrops. It finally starting getting some recognition before Korea FUD so now is a good time to get in.

It sounds like you follow me on Twitter.