REBRAND ON 26TH OF FEB

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/952027958058795009

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chu mean?

"thanks to an overwhelming amount of additional customers, and strategic development opportunities"

Are you fucking brain dead? Read the tweet faggot we are going to the moon.

is that why its dumping?

bump

It’s a huge delay. We dumping.

LMAO guess I picked the wrong horse, back to $5 it is

It's dumping because that came out the same HOUR WTC announces a partnership with the biggest mobile service in the world.

It's going to dump hard during WTCs run befo

Road it from $3 and dumped it. Got BTFO by WTC

So much for January 15th Venlets

Enjoy holding your bags for another 45 days!

AHAHAHAHA

no its dumping because a month and a half is a decade in crypto

you are all faggots, we coming back up and we gonna fuck all of you guys up.

>opportunity to buy more
How will we ever recover

VEN was supposed to rebrand Jan 15th. They're delaying the rebrand for OVER a month.

That's REALLY bad news.

because of

"thanks to an overwhelming amount of additional customers, and strategic development opportunities"

you're a faggot sell your VEN we don't want your bitch ass here.

DNV GL partnership is on the 15th.... no one said rebrand was on that day

Im about to sell this coin desu man, didn't they say the re-branding was coming mid January?

LOL delayed rebrand. Yep sorry VEN cucks, you will always be Puma while big dick walton will always be Nike. Sorry your shitcoin didn't partner with China mobile.

Everyone dump your VEN bags at this point, WTC is king now

It's bad news for those hoping for a quick pump, I'm loading up while it's below $10

how is delaying a rebrand really bad news? it’s the event anyway where probably the president of fucking china will be at. you waltonfags are pathetic. your inferiority complex is sad

That's literally all anyone has been talking about was the rebrand mid-Jan. I've heard nothing about a DNV GL on the 15th, gonna have to link me to that bro.

because delays are always bad. I dumped. got out at $6. Will buy back in at $4 tommorow once everyone reacts. I mean read the fucking tweet. If that isnt a turd dipped in sugar i dont know what is

funnies thing is Ive been telling these vencucks all morning to get the fuck out while its up, it was so fucking obvious the hype was running out of steam like every other coin ever. Good luck next time kids haha

let these fags sell, cant wait when they off themselves when they release the opportunity they gave away for some pajeet coin like WTC.

This "pajeet" coin is going to $200 eom while ven stays at $3, enjoy being left in the dust

have fun missing the train. not going back to 4

This better get the backlash it deserves. I don't wanna see vechain supporters backing it making excuses as if the delay was justifiable or acceptable. Investors hate it when devs miss their deadlines (Monaco, etc) and the projects that were being bashed on were called scams. Watch the VTC holders sugar coat this delay and claim it was reasonable. I'm a VTC holder

Stay mad vencuck. LMAO

never interpreted it that way. was said to be a long process until end feb, which i'd still expect, including partnership announcements. unless that's also completely changed (but no details are given) the news is actually not that significant. maybe i'll buy some more if it drops further.

I'm pretty sure the whales had to ask for more time to accumulate. At least I'll have time to accumulate more.

I still have a heavy position bought at 1.50. This was my jump from coin to coin money and you bet your ass I sold. Maybe i dont get it at $4 but remember. Buy the rumor, sell the news. If its bad news, sell for dear life.

>Coinbase bank transfer initiated 1/7/18
>It’s been 5 days

WHEN THE FUCK WILL THIS THING HURRY UP? I MISSED OUT ON ALL THE DIPS

>obsessed waltfags

Well then why the fuck is it dumping right now and walton is mooning

>This delay is good

how many coins do you have btw

Rebrands are the mark of failed brands

top kek, might as well KYS if you wanna hold this for 40 days. Do you not realize the oppertunity cost of not gaining 100% in 40 days?

I gained 100% in the last 2 weeks with shitcoins.

Although desu bitcoin is gonna crash again soon and everything will tank hard regardless

Keep dumping lads, under 40k would be nice

We coulda had it all, VENbros

Ok I did.

thats called sugar coating bad news.

I got in at 16k, out at 44k

How low will she go

Thanks but not enough emu bro

>countless partnerships
>PBoC 100% confirmed
>car deal
>rebrand deal
>meaning, WTC is on its way to $200 by eom while VEN sits at $3 until Feb 26th where it will then go to $10 if they're lucky

AHAHAHA

thanks user, sold low

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOW?

Look out below. literally watching it plummet on binance.

Enjoy holding your bags venlet :^)

Dump and buy back when the dust settles

holy shit. sub $5 within the hour

And just think after this it will slowly bleed for 6 weeks.

I-im gonna increase my stack

meh. I just traded my 2k VEN for WTC then sold back at $35. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of opportunities. Made me about 500VEN

Seriously fags. dont be a marine. Dump it. Buy icx. Main net 24th of jan. dump icx and buy more ven. or you can hold like a stupid faggot

Ever heard of market cap retard?

not a bad idea 2bh

Good plan.

>buy the dip
>it keeps falling

It'll be sub-$4 in the next 10 hours.

Will normies panic sell when they notice a weird name in their exchange account?

>falling for the hold meme
thanks for not dumping before i do lmao gonna enjoy increasing my stack again

If you retards aren't selling and riding this walton pump you are fucking stupid.

>good thing I set that buy order at 45k satoshi

I'll be ok. I don't day trade.

Sold my ven and Fomo'd in, its already paying off.

good user. im fomoing also but i know better than to chase pumps at ATH.

This.dont chase the pump. Money is bleeding out of icx to chase the wtc pump. Under $10. Trust me anons. Sell VEN. Buy ICX when its down. Youll be able to get 30% more ven tommorow afternoon when the gooks pump icx like they do every day

Probably too late now. I bought Walton at $30 and just sold at $40. Going to reload Ven for when it rebounds

Normally i advise against daytrading but this is some good advice. Cap it and see.

Know where the puck is going to be. Wayne Gretzky advice has served me well in crypto.

LMFAO VENFAGS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH HOLY SHIT

I put 5 BTC into VEN yesterday at 43k am I gonna make it?

how low do you think ICX will go?

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It has no reason to drop any further. I was surprised it was down. Often ill check, see its down and buy because I know the gooks pump it from noon till 6. $10 is pretty much the floor. We are less than 2 weeks from main net.

Sold my stack for 0.00421824 ETH. Feels shitty since it has been much higher at some points earlier in the week, but I have a feeling it might be going lower.

Delete this Nephew.

fuck user. VEN is so low that i would kill myself selling at this price. you think VEN will go lower? I bought in 50 percent at 2 bucks and my last 50 percent att 4 bucks.

Should I try to catch a falling knife?

Thinking of selling my stack (avg $4.5) and hodling till it hits the floor, then buying back in.

I bought in 100% at 1.50. Im indifferent to the price. I parked money reserved for wanchain there but if its gonna bleed for 6 weeks i moved it to icx. Just looking for gentle gains so I can blow my load on wan

I have no fucking idea at this point and I don't really give a shit to be honest. I bought ICX which now looks like its still trending down, but I think I'm just going to call it a night and hopefully not kill myself with I log into binance tomorrow morning.

Ven is going to bleed during the WTC run. Buy WTC and wait a bit and then sell it for more Ven.

fuck you ven fags seriously , you fucking lied about this shit now i'm sitting on a measley 100% percent returns when i could have gotten more on walton . seriously , fuck you.

I dumped and refilled at .000385 I'm happy with that, lowers my original buy in price a fair bit. Just not gonna look at the chart for a few weeks now.

Not a partnership...they are in negotiations. Please learn to comprehend a document

Just sold half of my VEN.
Selling the news. I have a buy order at $4.70

the best part is it is one of their affiliates. This is a non news item. Money should pump back into the good shit coins any minute now. Not ven, that will bleed for weeks.

Wew. Averaged $6 sold per VEN. I'll probably regret selling tomorrow but I jumped onboard ICX.

>has opportunity to buy two similar products in order to diversify
>stacks up on a single one and cries when competitor has some good news and sees some gains

pretty dumb, vechain is great, but its news today was not so hot and waltons was amazing

thats how it goes

All the trades are green on binance. Someone is buying everything up right now.
I'm not selling. Might go down in flames but I bought lower than this. I'm holding.

fuck guys. im not going to sell. I am just going to wait out this shit show. Hopefully it recovers by tomorrow and then i can decided to sell and throw it into ICX for their release.

me. too i bought lower also but my plan was to make some dough off the rebrand and then go into ICX. everything is all fucked now. now I just have to be a bag holder for a month

I don't think it will go lower than 38k, the spergs that watch twitter and Veeky Forums all day dump within minutes of any news, the rest are too late and just ride it out.

fuck, idk what to do kek

same

Good chance the outflowing money from VEN is about to flow back in.

>tfw Sold VEN at 6 per
>Got into EOS
>Made 30% gains
>Went back to VEN
>BUY THE DIP
>???
>Repeat for free gains
Like having a license to print money