Just lmfaoooo at ven bagholders

Look at that dip
They first said rebranding will occur on mid January and now that mid January is nearing
It got moved to February 26th
Enjoy the bags
Meanwhile Walton just got a partnership with China mobile

Now let’s compare the growth of ven since it’s China national level barcode scanning partnership and Walton’s growth

How do people not see that ven is a giant tortoise when it comes to movement
All the other alts have much bigger growths than vechain
This is a fact

Nice fud just FYI I catched the DIP and I'm setting off again Walfag.

Hahaha bro I just sold all my VEN at $6.30 and bought WTC for $27 feeling comfy. Although I love VEN, their rebrand news was shit and the WTC China Mobile partnership announcement is just a TKO combo. Time to ride WTC to at least $60 per coin in the next few days.

nice just sold 100k

Just bought the dip at 5.94. Don't fuck me over.

Typical shill
I give out facts and you shills can only respond “bahhhh fud fud bahhh” like a typical braindead zombie

Fucking loser

WTC holders are faggots. They got a "big" partnership and its already dumping. Sad!

That is a typical short term dip by whaling groups who have sources for big events
It’s going back up already

Lol at calling WTC shit when China national level partnership didn’t do anything for vechain, it was stuck at $1 for weeks and now after a month it just barely reached $6 and fell down again

Other alt coins will move by a 1000% in 2-3 days

Vechain will move 500% in a month

Just compare any recent alt surge with vechains climb

If you still can’t see it then I am done replying you because you’re just another shill

ok

Kek, some whale just ate 30k VEN at 5.5$ in about 10 seconds.

Already over 100% in a few minutes

This wasn’t even possible with vechain who announced China partnership lmfaooo fucking retard

You'd have to be a literal fucking retard to not hop on the guaranteed WTC wave to stop your VEN loss. Seriously. Fucking retarded. VEN is going to go down because of this. You could even buy back in lower if you don't want to buy any WTC. Stop the emotions and be smart about this.

bro I was holding this shit and just sold at that you should have waited till tomorrow and bought at 4.00

That was the devs
There is no such thing as a whale at vechain
That was a big lie to bring new investors in and keep on buying the sell walls
The devs are doing the manipulating and making money off the fools

Lmaooo it’s at 39k Sats now
Expect 35k or even 32k soon

I bought before I saw the news. I thought it was the usual fluctuation. Would have waited otherwise.

That’s what I have been telling everyone on this board but it’s overrun by ven shills
Try looking at their telegram group
Total cancer with fake moon missions when vechain never even accomplished one

Funny how vechain shills quickly shut up when they face the truth
Where’s that collage guy and batmanbey0nd call out guys?
Would love to see their ugly faces in this thread

ye I've been shilling VeChain pretty hard and I just sold all of it XD

Sold half my stack and moved it to WTC. I'm going to take this 5X-20X and roll them back into the Ven crash. If you are still holding Ven without some WTC you are a fucking moron.

Someone screencap this thread and post it next week. These morons are out of hand

WTC is already dumping lol , what a shitcoin

What exactly so you mean? This Just shows the absolute state of crypto...WTC had to release something or would have get left behind. And that's the big news? "In negotiations" with an "affiliate" fuck...made 60% gains because i bought the rumour, yesterday. But this is literally nothing. Even the OMG selfie in front of the google HQ was more.

Vechain shills on suicide watch

The parabolic move theyve been waiting weeks for happens.. to the coin they hate the most.

Meanwhile they are down 20% lmao

Walton cucks just got played. #DUMP SQUAD

LET THEM KNOW

Ven already back up above 6 dollars LOL

I literally just made more from buying WTC then selling at the peak than I would have from selling at $7 instead of $5.50

Alliance partnerships mean jack shit. Welcome to a pack of 140 other companies who 'partner' and will only see opportunistic bank if something pops up.
But invest little work to actually make anything happen.
Nothing more than declaring intent. Far from actual projects or technology implementation.

It's not china mobile. It's a sub. An industry alliance like many others. All you gotta do is apply.

Funny pajeets

I'm literally about to kill myself

the CEREMONY is delayed. The rebrand is a process that started in January and will continue until the end of FEB. It has always been that way. They have so many NDAs expiring this month anyway we are going to see so many partnership announcements leading up to the event. Also, the event will be so much bigger now because of the rise of demand I am betting a lot of Vechains partners are going to want to participate at the ceremony now. Also, this WTC announcement is a facade. They are not partnered directly with China mobile they joined an alliance with 140 other subsidiaries. BIG difference. Vechain however IS partnered with China Unicom DIRECTLY.

the CEREMONY is delayed. The rebrand is a process that started in January and will continue until the end of FEB. It has always been that way. They have so many NDAs expiring this month anyway we are going to see so many partnership announcements leading up to the event. Also, the event will be so much bigger now because of the rise of demand I am betting a lot of Vechains partners are going to want to participate at the ceremony now. Also, this WTC announcement is a facade. They are not partnered directly with China mobile they joined an alliance with 140 other subsidiaries. BIG difference. Vechain however IS partnered with China Unicom DIRECTLY.. NOBODY FUCKING READS ANYTHING HOLY SHIT. AFFILIATE SUBSIDIARY LOOK UP THOSE DEFINITIONS BRAINLETS

the CEREMONY is delayed. The rebrand is a process that started in January and will continue until the end of FEB. It has always been that way. They have so many NDAs expiring this month anyway we are going to see so many partnership announcements leading up to the event. Also, the event will be so much bigger now because of the rise of demand I am betting a lot of Vechains partners are going to want to participate at the ceremony now. Also, this WTC announcement is a facade. They are not partnered directly with China mobile they joined an alliance with 140 other subsidiaries. BIG difference. Vechain however IS partnered with China Unicom DIRECTLY.

This.

any other coin dips more than this little trot this coins is resilient AF no surprise

wait until they drop some more partnership news

u ain't getting cheap ven nice try