>ANS/NEO under $1
>EDG under .50
>ARK under .50
>MONA under .40
>RDN under $4
>ZRX under .50
>DNT under .10
>BNTY under .04

I could name about 5-10 more coins, that's sufficient.

COSS is the next moon mission
>New website this weekend
>Accepting FIAT/Altcoins
>50% fees paid back to the users written in their code

Hope to see some of my biz bros in the shuttle with me. Do me a favor and use my referral, thanks and enjoy the ride.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/4IELL01O2R

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/CNHOFYU081
sso.coss.io/api/invite/XPO2FCTAT1
sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU
sso.coss.io/api/invite/ICHJIIK2A1
sso.coss.io/api/invite/BSZI1R7QXP
twitter.com/myles_snider/status/951892861355618304
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
sso.coss.io/api/invite/8P339EWEH2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Comfy hold

the next 48hrs will be huge for coss

Where does one buy COSS?

sso.coss.io/api/invite/CNHOFYU081

New UI coming sunday

I'd be happy to but gonna need you to sell a little bit better than that because I have no idea of your past regardless of your claims.

Convince me and I'll do 30ETH.

gee whiz. thanks user!

calling a $2.25 coin that gives dividends and has already mooned twice? thanks a billion! nobody else woulda guessed that one!

i’ll be sure to use your code too! faggot.

You really pulling that shit in daddy's thread? Go make your own megathread.

already in, this is going to be the next kucoin, only with fiat and they dont reduce fees paid to users to 15%

It's going to Mars, you autistic fuck.

If they succeed in getting fiat gateway this is gonna be THE exchange for all new normie money.

High risk, high reward
Help a poorfag out by using my reflink
sso.coss.io/api/invite/XPO2FCTAT1

Waited too long for this shit. I would have been a millionaire if I had listened back in oct. it's still way early, but damn, the regret.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

Loaded up my bags at 0.08 cost average. See you fucks on Titan.

legend, i'm trapped in bnty and it's tanking. i have about 10K bnty and it's gone from $9K and is now worth about $4750. should i get the fuck out now and go all-in on coss? i need to turn this into 20K asap

waves already does that and it didn't moon, so no it won't

Do you think its worth selling KIN/Achain for more COSS?

sso.coss.io/api/invite/ICHJIIK2A1
use this invite for 50% of all commission on site!

Are you retarded? BNTY is recovering in less than a week, watch the depth chart. Sell at >. 00068 eth then buy whatever crapcoin you want.

you among the same fags who were telling me it was gonna smash $1 easy this week?

fuck it i held this long when everyone else bailed i'll go down with the fucking ship

Wait so does it work the same way as BNB or what?

how is this shit not priced in already

kek, already got rejected for fiat. good luck

COSS does not let you take half off your trading fees. Instead, COSS is more comparable to Kucoin, in that it gives half of trading fees to COSS holders. However, COSS is more ambitious than just another shitcoin exchange, and thus has a much higher chance of return. Still high risk though.

Post links with your FUD, faggot. Else you're just wasting our time.

COSS is more than just an exchange, even as an exchange its unique
-50% fee split GUARANTEED by smart contract, always fixed at 50
-based in singapore which is known for leniency to crypto
-half the team is compliance staff and plans to be fully compliant with regulation so its in for the long run
- will implement FIAT pairs and fiat pegs like USDCOSS and EURCOSS, putting it against things like coinbase

now heres the parts most people dont realize
- fiat gateway revenue split is also 50/50
- has an already working merchant POS system from the veros days, just has to start marketing
- plans on creating a ICO crowdfunding platform (revenue is split)
COSS is really trying to be a "crypto one stop solution" and will go fucking intergalactic

unironically all in on coss, look what happened with kuckoin also DIVIDENDS

oh and did I mention the dividends are in the traded coins themselves so the dividend dust can moon too, moon dust

Can't sign up on website? Where to buy?

sso.coss.io/api/invite/BSZI1R7QXP
COSS has been a great buy. Got in at 5¢ and kicking myself for not going balls in. I could be quiting my job now. Gonna have to wait for mega moon.

am i about to buy at an ATH?

Im all in boiz, going to sell off with the herd at the website ATH, and then rebuy the dip. See you sunday nerds.

I better not lose my fucking money user

Disrespectful pajeets. Trying to hijack my thread. Stay poor.

Hold your position, if you're uneasy sell at $1. I'm holding my ZRX/DNT/BNTY together.

Binance on steroids.

Site won't send me the fucking confirmation sms

Fucking hell m8

is dbc dead or what

Yikes, I don't know much about it. NEO invested in them, so it has to be somewhat decent. In terms of that growth, dunno if it was sustainable. My buddy was in on that coin, did his research but the pump might be over for the time being.

If you're hot shit at predicting moons and want i recognition for it, use a trip code. Otherwise, go hose off your designated shitting street mr. rapjeet

Literally everything on KuCoin was used as a PnD because it's far too easy to manipulate prices. Get off there.

Who said I want recognition? I want my biz bros to come to the moon with me. Not everyone on here is malicious. Your attitude is shit. If you were a frequent biz goer you'd know me by now, as well as the format of my posts.

10-15 shills in that megathread I had last said the same thing you did, and I proved them all otherwise :)

One thing annoying me is there website is full of typos. I might email them about that shit.

someone posted about the javascript being coded wrong. instead of +1 it auto fills a +0 in front of your phone number no matter what country you select.

honestly pretty fucking sketch.

>another extra long waiting for deposit episode

honestly pretty fucking sketch.

It's in beta. Of course it's going to fuck up. And outside of Coinbase, what exchange isn't sketch? Hell, even Binance is sketchy.

You didnt shill any of those coins you fuckwit

Their LTC deposit said they wait 2-3 blocks of confirmations before depositing. This is significantly more than the 3-6 confirmations for most exchanges. Since they're new and probably don't have tons of liquidity, maybe they have to be extra cautious with deposits. None the less, just sent over 1 LTC to throw at some COSS in hopes of a moon misison. If this is anything like KCS or BNB, easy money.

1350 COSS here. Fully expecting a dump on sunday, people's expectations are just too high...

Excellent point. I'm sure a lot of people are planning to off their coins Sunday with the influx of new users. However, if it's taking a long time for deposits, it could be awhile before new users can buy COSS

thanks bud

Stay poor, and even better, stay mad.

This coin is interesting, in that its one of the most profitable potentially ever, if the COSS exchange manages to see huge volume numbers. Imagine if when Bittrex started they sold a token that gave a volume cut like COSS does, that token would be insanely valuable. The team does seem ragtag, the website has typos, they have a few goofy nonsense product offerings "Proof of Development" lol who will pay for a cert from an unknown memecoin. But If the UI is good enough, and traders catch wind this is a huge moon mission. The dividends encourage bubyacks after sell off unlike most coins.

waves didn't moon? you know waves 's market cap is like 1 billion higher than coss?

>no trip

Nice proof dickhead

It's okay nocoiner, no one cares if you stay poor or not. I'll see you in a few day when we're over $5 :)

What's your realistic price prediction for the end of Q1 Q2 and Q3 ?

That's a good question. If all goes according to plan it'll be $5-$10 in no time with such a low cap.

The way BNB and KCS went, this could get squirly pretty quickly.

Can you make a proper TA analisis for mincoin?

COSS should reach a higher price than Binance (22$) and KCS (18$) since it offers more than just a platform of trading ? It won't deliver all the products this year I believe but it should be 30$ or over once everything is done. Just my thoughts

Could easily hit double digits end of Q1, but they HAVE to improve deposits/withdrawals and have an order book that doesn't mess up, at a minimum.

>COSS/ETH 47.10% Volume
>COSS/BTC 32.35% Volume

listen to a real economics fag -- why are you all investing in a token who derives it's volume from exchange-volume? for the past week, COSS' own token has accounted for 60-90% of its 24h volume.

This is literally a ponzi scheme until people actually use the exchange for, y'know, exchanging coins.

source: been watching coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/ for a while now with my own homebrew python script using beautifulSoup (their shit-API doesn't let you pull exchange information..)

Strong hands will hold through the inevitable ups and downs

People are anticipating a high quality exchange in the future that people regularly use. If the exchange worked well and had lots of diverse volume this would already be a $20 coin.

you make a lot of money, how do i follow you and learn.. throwaway email?

We can't except anything of great quality since it's still in beta version. Everything is going slow with his small dev and marketing team, Rune got only a big legal team, to try to get the fiat in the exchange the fastest possible I guess.

Yeah I agree, I think people will be disappointed when the exchange doesn't improve immediately.

Have you tried trading on a Beta exchange ? It's not its first purpose at the moment. It doesn't really matter anyway, COSS needs 4 millions daily to break even, doesn't matter if it comes from COSS token or KIN or LINK

>So what if it's a ponzi scheme, I dont care so long as it makes me money
Unironically good mindset in this market

do you even know what is a Ponzi or you just throw some random words

the ui is ass tho

It's okay user I'm sure you'll be able to pull out before the ponzi scheme is exposed

COSS has only ever been 50% of my total portfolio. The rest of my stack is split between shitcoins on Binance and a decent stack of BTC and ETH to hedge against.

But I highly suspect that my 50% COSS stack is going to end up earning me 95% of my money in a year's time. If it doesn't, I won't feel too terrible about it. But if they pull off even half of what they have planned, I'm retiring in 6 months.

Its already at 2euro now, dont know if I should risk it. Do you have any other coins to shill legendanon? They dont have to be low key coins like this

Glitch made me think I was getting rich. Is this a sign?

did you not pay attention to the double rejection bitcoin had, and Korean fud? bnty is solid and will recover. people now are profit taking or are nervous because they didn't understand things mentioned above. or you know; but high, sell low. That is the Veeky Forums way

It's at $2.50 now!? I'm getting nervous holding these right now. It's not even worth that much at the moment with the mess they got right now.

>tfw $20 COSS would make me overnight millionaire.

Talk dirty to me, user.

I just'd myself. I signed up last summer in preparation, time got the best of me. I'm balls deep regardless but god I'd be poppin

>Pic related

plz share with me because im the coss messiah when it happens

im kinda sour because it messed up my graph.

DNT is still extremely early, very low cap amazing platform, and you can't invest in DNT without ZRX.

Check out the CEO of coinbase twitter from earlier. twitter.com/myles_snider/status/951892861355618304

Pic related. I'm not saying this is the next coinbase coin but the founder of coinbase/CEO is a big fan of it (shill for me Brian)

Don't use Etherdelta if you can help it. HitBTC has a much more stable exchange with better volume. Much harder to mess you up if someone fat-fingers a purchase.

160M cap boys, we movin!

i just used coss.io

Why don’t you just trip so people can actually see if you’re full of shit or legit

Y'all niggas can hate on COSS all you want, I lirerally went from 2500$ to $35k in a matter of a few weeks just by holding. Stay bitter retards.

Um... COSS.io doesn't show up on Blockfolio, because the exchange doesn't have an API that allows them to read it. Might wanna check your settings again.

That's with the erroneous 63M COSS. There's actually about 98M in circulation. Actual marketcap is closer to 246M. Gonna be interesting when the number gets fixed and it rockets up to top 100 in an instant. The FOMO is gonna be amazing.

So how are they going to get people to use their exchange to trade already existing coins? Like OmiseGO or ARK is on Coss Exchange but why would I want to move it there to trade around when I could go to like Bittrex or Binance? Other than for arbitrage.

Only a few people have issues with me using a tripcode. The connotation attached to "tripfags" isn't the best and like I said I have nothing to prove or boast here. My calls are my calls and you don't have to follow them.

I screenshot all my posts, I use the same vernacular, that's sufficient for me. The more time you fud here the more money you lose out on so do whatever you feel like doing, no one's making you do anything.

No, hold onto your tanking coin and lose more money instead of doubling it back with COSS tonight.

HODLing while something crashes is just nonsense that the whales tell you to guilt you. It's smart to sell at a loss if you have good reason to believe that it will continue to lose, and that feeling isn't just based on being upset about current losses.

Usually they'll recover shortly after. But sometimes they won't.

>Only a few people have issues with me using a tripcode
Exactly, most would be perfectly fine with you having a tripcode so we know you're not a larping faggot, pajeet. :^)

Still high risk, as this board tells everyone to jump on every single shitcoin that's being pumped and dumped all day long, and nobody discusses "risk".

sage this aids

Ease of use. (Once the UI update is live, of course.) If you hold COSS, there's no reason to split your stack unnecessarily. Every trade you make will feed back into your pool, and encouraging others to help grow the exchange will cause your fee split to increase.

The ICOs are going to draw the initial volume. They have 3 new ones planned this week, and there's already 4 or 5 on the exchange currently that you really can't find anywhere else. (Or maybe try your luck with Etherdelta...)

The real kicker is gonna be the FIAT exchange in a couple months. That's when newcomers will flood in. Imagine if Coinbase serviced a spread of coins like Binance? Why would you ever leave? The only reason exchanges like Binance exist is because Coinbase is perfectly happy being the primary onramp. It's time to shake up the status quo.

Just off the top of my head.

>Trusting ANY exchange
Yeah I'm out. Sage.

COSS will go 20$ EOM

And yet you keep coming back. How odd.

I'm not nearly as starry-eyed. I think we'll see $5 by February, assuming BTC doesn't absolutely shit itself. It's really the API that will drive volume, payouts will increase, FOMO will spread, THEN we'll see $20.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

New exchanges will eat COSS alive in a couple of months and FIAT regulation wont happen. Dead in the water.

You can stake your COSS from your own wallet, unlike KuckCoin which requires you hold your coins on the exchange.

>-37%

k

IS OLD MY COSS AT 7C 200K WORTH I JUST WANTED TO GET INTO ALTS AND B ACK INTO COSS TO GET MORE COSS GOD DAMNIT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They will be a debit card platform too, and have to date issued just as many cards as Monaco (MCO) and Monaco has been steady $15+.'

t. holder of both

Come to think of it, has tenX issued anything yet? There is no guarantee Coss won't issue faster than those coins who the cards are their bread and butter.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/8P339EWEH2