Get into crypto

>Get into crypto
>Tell friend to buy X coins.
>He scoffs and calls me an idiot.
>Turn $500 into $8500 in three months.
>All of a sudden he jelly.
>Asks me for starter tips.
>Show him my portfolio
>He has me hold his hand through the whole process of buying $1k worth of BTC, transferring to exchange and buying alts.
>Holds his buys for two weeks.
>Alt market dips harshly.
>He panic sells everything.
>Holding $450 worth of BTC
>Blames me for his losses.
>Won't talk to me anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope u learned something.

Stop. Telling. People. About. Your. Gains.

>mfw if that happened to me

I have friends who dont talk to me anymore cuz i told them to buy btc at $800

>be Veeky Forumstard
>spend all day reading about idiots who disclose gains
>disclose gains

why would you even consider someone like that your friend

I have to assume you're equally as much of a cunt to have ever seen them as your friend, or are at least retarded

stop tell normies about muh secret club

One of those "you think you know someone" situations. Has always been a great friend. People change when it comes to their money or livelihood.

I told my friends to buy ants at 2 dollars.
I said to them buy couple hundred and u will have atleast 10k buy end of the year. no one did and they all stopped talking to me after that
lul
:DDDD God i love idiots

cuck

op should tell whoever he wants about this shit, and if they act like bitches becaues of it then good riddnace, the retards filter themselves out of my life i dont even have to remove them myself

thank you

Don't be friends with brainlets.

I'd whip out my dick too if we were all together. No shame.

Might as well walk around with a "please rob me" sign on your back

user, I won't betray you like that.
teach me your ways.
rn I'm about to get started with 300 bucks and gonna gamble on some shitcoin in hopes it 100x
I'll use your binance referall when I register rn :^)

Email me I'll be your new friend, we can go on yacht trips together.

i told my circle about crypto
everyone wants their fucking handheld
might teach them how to set a buy order
while i set a specific sell order

well yeah you deserve it for buying whatever shitcoins went down 55% during that dip. seriously which fucking coins did that? you had to work really hard to find it.

My entrance into the crypto world was another friend who said "buy LTC at $30". I listened and bought two lmao. Just two. He bought 450. He cashed out his gains and didn't look back. I'm over here trying to catch up one shitcoin at a time...

Devilish

Find something super low market on cryptopia or something. My gains were 90% luck. Bought XRP at 0.65, sold at 2.30, bought TRX at 0.03, sold at 0.22. Randomly bought into BNB like an hour before it mooned, literally just fucking luck.

Your friend is a weak-handed homo who doesn't deserve gains. Fuck 'em.

I told my friend that XLM was undervalued at the beginning of November.
Told him I don't expect any gains from it, but at least I know IBM isn't going out of business.
I told him about how I'm 2000% up in 10 weeks.
He buys 10kUSD on January 27th.
Now he says I give horrible advice and lost him money.

I don't think people really change. It's just they don't reveal their true character except in certain situations. OP probably missed many red flags through the course of their friendship.

Not everyone lives near or hangs out with niggers user

sauce?

Fuck, I'm wrong on all counts, but yeah he bought at 80c

Listen to these guys and learn. Normies are fucking cancer. I have got to obeserve them closely because I lucked into a commission sales job a few years back. They are all terrible people and will turn on you like a snake, even the good customer who will hug you and say you are the best salesperson ever will be after your head and try to get you shitcanned if the slightest thing wrong happens even if it had nothing to do with you. Please crypto gods deliver me to an early retirement

I gave one friend a headsup when BTC was at ath becuase I knew he used silk road a few times during his druggy days. Denied owning anything but I read him like an open book and I'm sure he knows about me. It's never mentioned.

Sounds like that problem solved itself. Now ghost him and move so he doesn't show up prepared to torture you in your basement when the crypto market is up as a whole 100x from here.

Don't buy crypto for people
Don't tell people what to buy
Dont show people your portfolio

>He buys 10kUSD on January 27th.
wat

>I don't think people really change.
Na, that's not true, that's some hollywood memery.

Real life. Wouldn't suggest it.

You guys are fucking retards. Normies need to adopt currency for it to actually work

>normies need to set up their own TCP/IP for the internet to catch on

You're dumb
Normies are only going to catch on once it fed to them with a silver spoon. They didn't start email accounts until myspace.
How many fucking normies can't be trusted with their own money? Sending ETH to BTC addresses, etc.
We're the early adopters, who'll eventually sell our assets to service providers, the service providers will skin the normies alive, and then we'll all live on the blockchain.

Many people had email before MySpace. What the fuck are you talking about?

If normies are too really wait now, they'll be more inclined to adopt a Facebook coin when Zuckerberg decides to launch one. Normies need to be entering the crypto space right now

>Don't buy crypto for people

Recently read a post from a guy who was juggling his own coins and the coins of three friends who entrusted him to manage theirs for free. He had done a bunch of trades for two of them and was panicking because he was losing track and he had to do the taxes too. This was all done on his personal account.

This lol

yeah, they had email before myspace but still prefered to call them up on the phone.
what world do you live in?

I can kind of see what he means. Before shit like gmail and yahoomail only people who understood computers had email. People who used it for work really. Prior to gmail and such it usually had to be set up through your ISP. I remember when we had a @peoplepc.com email address. Even then only my dad used it, I had an address I used to sign up for shit, but it wasn't until webmail became popular that email truly exploded

My family used email religiously in the late 90's. Maybe we were different... I can barely remember those times desu

Ya'll have some faggot ass friends. I told my friends to buy it since it was 8$ and they ignored me and just these last 4 months all of them have started to trade.

>not waking up every morning to ur besties all talkin about those good good coins in ur group chat

I was called a loser nerd by Chad because I knew about computers and knew my way around MS-DOS. Trust me, I haven't forgotten.

That's not a real chad its just brad. Actual chads are nice people and would not take others down just to make them look good.

Good point.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

why?

Pajeet bot