I work for one of the two Major telecom company that the DENT platforms works for AMA

I work for one of the two Major telecom company that the DENT platforms works for AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this designed similar to BAT....where it designed to hover around $1?

bumpin

Are they on track with the roadmap. Will i see gains by EOM

No, but with a working platform, theres no reason it can't get to one dollar right now.

It actually works. Shows up as "bolt-on" data on the carrier side.

Does DENT actually work as advertised with your telecom or is it a vaporware shitcoin?

You'll see gains by EOM for sure. End of February is when you'll see huge ROI when the app is available for android. Only IOS right now

Is your telecom company based outside the US?
If so how much of your userbase is android (approximate)?

It actually works. Thats actually how I found out about it. One of my representatives called me over because he had a customer asking a weird question about data and that someone had sent him data.

Thought it was complete bullshit because how could anything get through our systems and "give" our customer data.

Well it wasn't bullshit, he had a 6gb mobile share advantage plan, and the data that was sent to him showed up as "bolt-on" data on our systems and was the exact amount customer was stating had been sent to him. It was like 27mb.

Looked it up and saw that it was DENT and so I bought in. It was a sign from God or something.

We outsource certain departments but we are definitely a US based company. the Biggest in fact.

I would say our user base is probaly 50%. 48% apple 2%shit phone

Prove you aren’t larping

Sure, but ow could I do that in a way that makes sense to me/secure

How does it work on the backend, on the telco side

AMA shilling is best shilling

another DENT shill thread just landed on the catalogue......now your timing is suspect

So we already have the packages in our billing system. They are something that was already available for two of our business channels. Small/global business account types and primarily from our very large sized prepaid market.

If you have the appropriate umbrella plan, once your monthly intial data plan has been consumed you can then purchase bolt-on data packages which added more data.

Dent platform adds a soc code via the already in place ATT billing system.

The thing that was impressive to me was that up until that point, I had never seen Bolt on Data soc codes added to a Post Paid account. Since those are usually fixed data plans.

Heads up, we are changing our plans to something called Mobile Share Flex Plans. If your grandfathered in, youre okay, but data is going to become more expensive and so something like Dent will be an intresting thing.

what do you see this hitting at mid 2018 ?
anyone one west-east cost works at Verizon big fucking deal man

I saw that lol I put a link in there to this one but thats deffinitely not me. But im surprised that there hasn't been more talk of this. Considering there is an actual working platform.

this
now that there's no net neutrality law to protect customers telcos going to literally fucking rape us with tiers
>does Mobile Share Flex Plans utilize DENT ?
>what are your idea on growth ? it's fucking steal right now at .6 cent...

Realistically, .50 cents is optimistic. But thats only because after watching this coin, there is hardly any marketing.

I have one big question
Since you will be able to sell your data near EOY. How would it work for AT&T subscribers who have unlimited data. Do they get capped?

Ok cool going to buy 100k, this’ll hit a $1 right?

its basically the same thing as the mobile share advantage. Just repacking of data sizes/prices. Bolt on data has been a thing for a while now.

I would think 1.00 EOY would be a fair goal. It is a rather large market cap, but still a low price. If shit coins like TRX can moon, theres no reason this can't.

Every carrier caps their customer. Att caps customers after 22gb per line. So far there hasn't been any major changes to our already existing unlimited choice and pllus plans. Any changes would of course not matter as long as you dont willingly change to any new plans.

Now this is larp I can get behind.

Show us your pay stub without your name/amounts.

I will dump 1k into it right now of you can do it.

Is DENT traded on Binance?

no need for pay stabs - but maybe a biz email or something official with redacted name

stand by

Damn i want to know this too...if only there was a way to check...

yeah fuck me right?

Im all in on DENT with 20k tokens... should i be sleeping comfy?

DENTANON is best user

and it's not

Get it on KuCoin

I told you fuckers when DENT was at $0.02 now is $0.08 but you just ignored me, i don’t care about the platform, I care about profits just like any of you, now if this mofo can prove the shit he’s saying this could be a big deal

What exchange are you using for DENT?

It's on Kucoin which is legit and doesn't need KYC shit for withdrawals of crypto.

A fucking ridiculous deal. Prime example of buy the rumor.

Dear OP, if you can provide proof of what you are saying and then your eth address I will give you 5% of my take from dent in june.

Paystub is great but proof is worth more than investment, its worth real money for you.

I mean come back in a day or two with proof IF you can somehow aquire it.

KuCoin. I really like it so far. Only other one im on is binance

A friend of mine sent .005 eth from binance to kucoin and to this day i’ts still missing is there a minimum deposit or he just got tricked?

it's AT&T. "6gb mobile share plan"

Go away pajeet. This thread is not about kuckcoin.

based

DENTanon with the sauce!

Dude fucking delete this they can find you with your totals and deductions not hidden.

Thanks though. Drop your eth address and check above messages.

Don't mind me just gonna buy a few more thou dent brb

are there any reasons you can think of for telecoms to be hostile towards dent? My thought has always been that telecoms can advertise flex plans and the ability to "sell" excess data, either for cash or more likely-for statement credit.

Do you see this as a possibility, working in the industry?

I hope you mean another few thousand dollars worth.

how does backend works ? are you guys running DENT network inhouse or everything still in the air and not ready for prime time
>will you basically rebrand DENT as new AT&T service ?

THIS is why I lurk here OP you glorious nigger.

Yo delete this for your own sake but also BASED user

Ya don't hurt yourself for us user. Thank you for uploading that paystub.

agreed. delete it, OP. proof is satisfactory. no one wants you to get outted over it.

>hardly any marketing.
>constantly shilled on Veeky Forums earlier in the week

just wanting to let people know DENT is real.

Soo in june will be at $1, seems fair to me

Someone reupload

no need
>OP delivered

>tfw work at AT&T and the only crypto related email I ever got was something about the blockchain back in July last year

thank you. This is good info. I agree that marketcap is pretty high at 700m right now, but with working app, and the android version coming my main concern was if dent could actually work in conjunction w/ telecoms, b/c if not- they'd be crushed to death. Seems like it can and is working already which is cool.

Epic bread. I think its safe to say most of the anons in this thread bought themselves a stack now. comfy DENT threads ahead

they rebranding it most likely and using crypto-as-service
>customers have 0 idea they are using DENT on backend

Question is was back-end already integrated with DENT and tested and if not what at the time frames for release ?

well shit, allright

0x8F6dbe1430305055fB7A38dF3E8422BA1b66b7aB

tfw unironically already holding 100k

Att is very innovative and is best telecom company hands down. They have their fingers in a lot of things.

The beauty of dent and its mass adoption is in the simplicity of its platform. It communicates with the billing system as where it is purchasing data and does the heavy lifting on the dent side. The carrier side is just seen as a purchase for bolt on data.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

DENT devs own 90% of the coins and sell them directly on the app
Once you put them on the app you cant take them off

Shit coin.

Ignore bot

Thanks op, interesting insights.

You get eth bounty if you can prove anything you just said. Come back with proof in a couple days about how dent is integrated and you will get your 5%.

Already dumping some cash in as we speak. Also if this is a new pnd strat then congrats you faggots are brilliant.

It doesnt fucking matter. A coin that works NOW and exists and can be proven to have use case is more precious than gold. I dont give a fuck if its a shitcoin. This is prime hypefuel and can 2x Dent in a couple days if released across the net. This thread alone.

To make a worthwhile investment in this coin I would need to....stretch my financial situation. Is the possibly payout really worth it?

>10 billion coins circulating
>thinks it can reach anywhere near 1$

dont invest what you cant lose.

or do it what the fuck do we care

we're not your fucking wife or therapist shithead

I dont see how companies will get hostile because DENT is basically buying an already existing bolt on data package. So it isn't a situation where att is doing heavy lifting on the exchange.

This is going to be 'whalebro' all over again

Gonna buy stocks in popcorn. No need for salt, the tears will do.

Dent are going to be the first assholes to bring access to mobile data trading to a worldwide marketplace 24/7. Sounds a little bit retarded to me, but the 'buy-and-trade-anything" with crypto hype is so massive that having access to something used by practically fucking everyone is an enormous leap forward.

OP just semi-confirmed that their product is live and working in the real fucking world on the largest mobile carrier in the USA.

This is the best signal I have ever received from Veeky Forums. I am going to follow it. Not with everything of course, but 10%. If I get burned it won't kill me, but if it means what I think it means, I will make fucking BANK.

bump... did OP proof? I didn't see

I'm fucking jizzing right now. Cum in running down my leg into my boots.

he actually uploaded his paystub to verify he works where he works. Anons told him to delete it since his deductions were still visible and could potentially be narrowed down by accounting. M A D M A N

Yes he did

holding since 0.02

Listen up faggots I don't know if you really understand how rare and valuable insider information is for a product at this stage in development. We just got a signal from somebody on the inside who proved he was on the inside, that a platform in development that IS ABOUT TO RELEASE ON ANDROID, actually works as advertised, right now.

If any of you understood this how I do, you would feel like you just injected black tar heroin into your nutsack, how I do right now.

Lurking Veeky Forums today just made my $50k usd minimum. Now I'm going to go do a line of coke and fuck an 18 year old asian hooker.

OP you brilliant fuck. If this pays off I just might pay you without hard evidence anyways.

I actually dont think it really matters. I am unionized and there are no NDAs in place. Plus I didn't share any information that isn't technically in production since its actually working. Therefore public.

But its actually really touching to see concern. Been on 4 chan since 2008

I'm not doing coke. But I am adding to my stack. Significantly. As I said somewhere earlier- this was literally the only real concern. And OP verified. For once Veeky Forums wasn't a faggot.

I appreciate you coming here with this. If you want to make some money, you might still be able to sell this info to several signal/pnd groups in discord.

Like I'm talking several thousand dollars a pop, if you can somehow acquire tangible evidence.

If you DONT do this in the next couple days...maybe hours...I'm going to be a huge faggot and shill the archive of this thread across the internet, because I want to make bank.

I promise that I will heavily edit and remit all of your personal info on the image of your paystub that I saved though, because I want you to be safe. If your shit gets leaked...well it wasn't me.

Best of luck. Move quickly if you want to take advantage. Go seek out those signal and pnd groups for a nice payout. Bonus is that they will cause dent to massively surge.

I'm going to give you 12 hours, then I 'leak". Somebody else is already probably beating me to it.

Bought 9k.

I’m concerned but fuck it i’m buying! This could be big

it was a customer that called in about it, and is how I found out about it in the first place. I'm just sharing a working use case so i didn't think this was such insider knowledge to be honest lol.

Lets make money bros

agree didnt heard anything new

kek

We agreed not to release any info about this until 212 hours from now. Please hold off, while I may have finished, others on the inside are still accumalating and supressing the price. Thank you.

The biggest takeaway that makes this big is the fact that telecoms view DENT as an add-on to their existing service that doesn't require any additional work on the telecoms' ends.

This is huge for the simple fact that it confirms telecoms benefit greatly from DENT's usecase, not DENT alone. The users who wish to sell their extra data to others benefit, and lazy normies who just want to get money back for extra data they don't use can ostensibly do so, by way of the telecoms selling that data in the marketplace for them (while pocketing some for themselves).

10b aren't circulating. 8.5 billion (actually more) are locked in the data exchange to foster transactions to fiat. They can never enter the circulating supply. Research it.

precisely, this bit of info dispelled the doubts I had about DENT in the first place, when I first heard and read about it.

I expect .12 end of next week if info gets out. Might have to wait for it all to blow though once android platform drops.

cmc has its info wrong then, it's counting 10b+ circulating right now

actually nevermind, cmc is pulling from the hash so of course it will be counting the 10b

I guess I'll go read the whitepaper again and see whats up.

im just a humble poor user. I only started this crypto journey with 600 dollars in early december so i took this as a sign.

I too am a poor humble user, but I'm late to the game, I'll just be happy with a 2x, plz don't be another fucking memecoin like trx

is the pump over?

I dont understand why this is a good investment of my money

its already had a working platform for iphone

Once it on android is when it will really moon.

Im hodling long term