Fuck u guys for shilling me these shit coins. is account going to recover?

Holy shit guy your getting memes out of your life savings

Just buy KCS on Kucoin and hodl

Use the invitation bonus thing when u sign up, 7KvuRx

>he didn't buy Payfair.

The only thing holding my portfolio up is pfr

Don't believe all the shills dude. The harder they are trying to sell you on it, the more likely they have ulterior motives. Same with FUD. Nobody on this board is going to type a three paragraph post about a coin they don't like unless there's something in it for them.

Pfr is doing good for me too. 50% of my portfolio.

>All those meme coins
Try dong your own research instead of buying whatever pajeets on Veeky Forums tell you to

UFR has a sellwall, should go up again soon.

UPF has literal paid shills here. This was exposed recently. You bought anyway. This is your fault for not doing your own research

Those discord screenshot really did convince me /irony off

You need to buy some Tron. Then you'll have a full house as scam coins.

Christ, you bought two pumped pnd coins and two pnd coins that may keep going up, you need to DYOR and not fomo in immediately next time man

I bought a lot of Ella.
That one is not shit and it's the one you have least of.
lol

>ellaism
>scam coin
Pick one poorfag.

>UFR

WTF, how could you believe the shills.... baka.

>all shitcoins
Pick ETH, NEO, WTC or any other good tokens that are not complete garbage.

you bought all the pnd coins wtf retard

AAHAHAAAHAH living the shitcoin life, even his battery is dying

retard

I can't stop laughing at how clueless this guy is.

Thank you user, you made my day. Even if all my money gets wiped out I'd at least be able to smile thinking of you.

Needs more SIGT. Does anyone remember Signatum? That was my first crypto mistake

>All i need to do is blindly put my money into what anonymous people on Veeky Forums tell me to

Man you deserve to lose it. Its your money and you didnt think to even do a little research what are you a fucking retard

You're joking right ?
You can't be serious

This is pretty much why I bought XLM, NEO, and ICX. Nothing but FUD or silence. Pajeets can't make money off of that (also because they are controlled by millionaire whales who actually want those coins to moon).

I bought PFR at 9 cents after seeing it shilled here with like a $7m market cap, feelsgood

>All of them shilled here constantly
Good luck

Same with OMG right now. Complete silence as it moons

Go fucking die you pos

I was expecting to see some halfway decent coins, but holy fuck your portfolio is literally 100% shitcoins

Do your own research and be able to explain your justification for buying something, instead of "some people told me to buy it"

Better to move everything into ELLA it's growing organically with no shilling. It will hit 40 a coin easy

why is delta not reloading

oh god you're hopeless, please cash out what's left and never invest anything again

>ELLA
Shill this to me?

its having the same scaling issues that caused people to leave blockfolio

people are leaving blockfolio in droves because of the lag and now delta is starting to have the same problem