What happens if you refuse to sell even as the coin approaches $0 and become literally the only person holding it?

What happens if you refuse to sell even as the coin approaches $0 and become literally the only person holding it?

Other urls found in this thread:

deadcoins.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Satoshi buys it back off you.

You refuse to sell. So from my understanding as long as you don't sell that coin can't be considered dead.

You’ll only be the sole owner if you buy every other coin, thus driving up the price you dumb fuck

Meaning you hold all the coins in existence? In that case you are a whale and artificially inflate the price.

>OP doesnt understand the concept of buy low sell high
>OP literally doesnt grasp economics they teach to highschool kids

As it drops people would start buying genius. Name one example where a market has just devalued to $0 and never had any kind of recovery

Well if their value becomes close to $0 you could pretty much do that with less than $1 or perhaps for free.

yobits good sir

The singularity, you become the coin.

if there is no demand for the coin it will be very hard to price it up considering that no one will buy it.

a good marketing effort could help but being the only holder of something with no intrinsec value is a pretty shitty situation.

It's a hypothetical scenario dumbass.
IRL worst that can happen is a coin getting delisted from every exchange.

Nodes eventually dry up and you can never transfer the coin ever. The end. You have encrypted numbers that no longer have any value or function.

Like a torrent with no peers or seeders. I see.

you bought APPC didnt you op

>Name one example where a market has just devalued to $0 and never had any kind of recovery
asbestos

blockbuster

>Name one example where a market has just devalued to $0 and never had any kind of recovery
my sex life

You may want to take a looksie here:
deadcoins.com/

>the scrollbar

I’ve got some coinye coin left from 2014 if you’d like to buy some befor it spikes

This is unironically my literal ideal scenario with LINK. I pray every fucking day that it never takes off and everyone sells including Sergey after abandoning the project so I'm the only one left with all the LINK in the world with 0 intention of ever fucking selling.

My GM stock during the 2008 crash.

I-I see...

>pic related
AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>shortname: ASS

Start to shill it on biz