What do you lads think about stellar? I've heard a lot about it from the cucks on Reddit and it looks pretty swell

What do you lads think about stellar? I've heard a lot about it from the cucks on Reddit and it looks pretty swell

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG
youtu.be/TfX37oWL8ZQ?t=265
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lads
>swell

don't buy it. not that great and we just recovered from a big dip. not doing anything anytime soon imo

pastebin.com/QqU5TGFG

CNBC Pushes Stellar as possible best coin of 2018
youtu.be/TfX37oWL8ZQ?t=265

>Who is Stellar?
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/

Stellar.org operates as a non-stock nonprofit organization. Our mission is to connect people to low-cost financial services to fight poverty and maximize individual potential. To that end, we don’t charge people or institutions for use of the Stellar network. Stellar.org covers operational costs in several ways: 5% of the initial lumens are set aside for operational costs, Stellar.org accepts tax-deductible donations from the public.

A transaction on the network consists of one or more operations. Payments, offers, and fees are all examples of operations that could make up a single transaction. Depending on hardware and network configurations, a conservative estimate of Stellar’s processing rate is 1000 operations per second.

There’s a nominal fee, referred to as a base fee, associated with each operation in a transaction. The base fee functions as a deterrent: Though nominal, it discourages users with malicious intentions from flooding the network with transactions (otherwise known as a DoS attack). The base fee is currently set to .00001 XLM—a fraction of a fraction of a penny. The sender of the transaction incurs the fee. No one profits from the base fee. The ledger collects the fees and redistributes them in the process of inflation.

Stellar has also partnered with IBM, a supporter of companies all over the globe.

its alright, WTC was better buy today honestly

>Stellar has also partnered with IBM, a supporter of companies all over the globe.

they did 1 project oh vey throw all your money here goys, IBM company is embedded into Stellar!

It has a major vulnerability.

Ur dum

5 Things You Need To Know About Stellar Lumens According To IBM
IBM’s Michael Dowling, Group CTO and Chief Architect for Blockchain Financial Services, referred to in his Reddit post a month ago about their partnership with Stellar.

IBM and Stellar have a common purpose to fix a genuine problem and they are determined to stick together to make this happen
>The IBM/Stellar Universal Payment Solution represents a shift in the way traditional – and now non-traditional – financial institutions can send value around the world with as little fraction as legally possible….The folks at Stellar, like us, want to see the world move past the 40 + year old fragmented system that we all suffer in today, but move towards a system that is more fair and equitable for all. This partnership is not just long term – it’s tight. Stellar joined the Hyperledger Foundation in addition to partnering on this project. There are many upcoming projects coming up this year about to be announced.

Stellar Lumens (XLM / STR) is already active and being used in very practical ways. Volume will only increase as more partnerships are announced. Results will be seen very soon – Q1 2018.

>XLM, while relatively small today, is growing fast. More and more people are using Lumens and trading them actively. We have a strong desire (and requirement) to open the market for fiat to XLM at the institutional level. We have 1 major market maker right now, and 14 major institutions involved in direct or indirect capacity on the network. Starting in Q1 2018, you should see more of those institutions redirecting payment traffic on the network.
This major market maker is rumored to be Bank of America based on one of their websites mentioning XLM in the code before the page was promptly taken down.

It is steps ahead of Bitcoin as it is already compliant with regulations

It has a proven model unlike Ethereum as it already has the unique technology to issue any asset directly

>A very unique capability with Stellar is the ability to issue an asset directly on the network, and specify how that asset is managed on the network and what nodes validate and confirm transactions. That means we can work with other parties – such as traditional fiat currency issuers (stay tuned) …Together with the technology developed at IBM, the ability to clear transactions with very fast settlement using Lumens was a no-brainer and a perfect match. Together, traditional and non-traditional financial institutions can settle using a cryptocurrency with those transactions directly tied to counter-terrorism financing, AML and KYC processes required by regulators around the world. Basically, it’s the missing piece those institutions need to move forward transacting with cryptocurrencies.

XLM allows for any financial instrument to be transferred as a type of ‘money’ to anyone in the world, for free, instantly, and in any currency. This is not just automation, it is revolutionary.

>XLM is one of the assets on Stellar. It’s also used to ‘pay’ for transactions on the network. So XLM has 1) value and 2) utility. There will be other assets. So, for example, let’s say that a fictional island nation called Stellarisle has a central bank, and that central bank wants to issue currency assets on Stellar. In that case, Stellar is used, and XLM is used to power those transactions for those assets, even though XLM isn’t directly used as the settlement mechanism. It doesn’t matter if XLM is the settlement mechanism. Rather what really matters is 1) the safest settlement mechanism is used for two transacting parties, and 2) XLM is still used even as a utility.

These
Don't waste your money op. Terrible buy right now. I have an order at 15 cents for when it crashes but even then it's probably not even worth it for you

pajeetcoin - does nothing but fucking go down

Everything you need to know is in the logo.

what's a reddit?

im not saying the project is bad

im saying the price is overvalued as of today. there has been no other announcements so you can shill as hard as you want. The time to shill is when the roadmap is out, that way the more shilling, the faster the growth.

You're not getting past the 0.70$+ resistance anytime soon without news m8.

Why shill so hard when you could have bought WTC today a couple hours ago when the news broke out? You're not getting past that 0.70$ resistance

XLM moon around the 25th

>Results will be seen very soon – Q1 2018.
>CNBC just shilled it to normies

If you actually think this is gonna crash to 15 cents you're honestly fucking retarded. This coin will never be below 25 cents again. this will be 1 dollar minimum by fairx launch

loll no CNBC pumped and cashed out.

You don't do 2 major pumps in 1 whole month without the people from the last pump not wanting to cash out

were crashing this down with no survivors m8

You're right Bitcoin will never go to $1000 sell now

massively overpriced, along with xrp, just look at the charts and if you think it's sustainable i'll be happy to take your money from you

You're right bitcoin will never go to $1000 sell now

>massively overpriced
How so?

Im saying don't hype shit up without realizing the real competition. Ripple just got a major partnership released, and what people have to buy Stellar now because CNBC said so? Or some thread that made very interesting yet vague points?

Shilling is shilling m8, whether you do it because of being a diehard fan, or just don't realize you're being played by whales

its ok m8, in a few years this will be 100x its value, but today, id rather put my buy order to 3500 instead of FOMO

>but today, id rather put my buy order to 3500 instead of FOMO
k. It's clear how little you understand of the project so I'll let you wallow in your own opinion

I screencapped this post so I can laugh at you in month when your order has filled and we have gone 2x at least

if my order gets filled, ill be enjoying more profits with you

>not understanding the point of market fundamentals

its ok m8, shill as much as you want, just dont lose your energy and save up for Jan 25!

I know it not $UFR

biz are fucking retarded to now be more positive about this from the start, I trusted you guys

That was supposed to say hasn't, because it's not gonna drop that low unless we have another BTC crash or major bull rum

buy now or regret it. its going to be added to coinbase. prove me wrong.

see you tomorrow night at $.80